Hopeishere

Need some advice about Divorce in Egypt

129 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just assumed that post was meant to be a joke. I found it funny, anyway.

Sandra, I don't at all mean that I find your situation funny - I am proud of you for demanding the respect you deserve. Best wishes!!

you dont know her she can be lying i know american women and u dont im an american maried to an egyptian man and im very happy u just cant go by what she says thats unfair to the man she sounds like she is trying to find a way out before he comes to states. should listen to both sides before u decide whos right. judge would laugh at her if she says i want a divorce on grounds of chatting on computer to friends he would not grant it im telling u even a judge in egypt want give he a divorce on those grounds she better have proof to back her up she will need it.

Good news! She's not in Egypt. Nobody's going to tell her to go back to her husband and try harder.

This is the United States. Nobody has to stay married here if they don't want to. She will get her divorce.

Who are you to judge? She didn't ask your permission and she didn't ask your approval.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

this is th most stupidiest stuff ive ever heard of everyone chats on yahoo or msn or any of the chat places nothing wrong with it as long as u are friends you dont know what he is doing or does he know what you are doing .who's to say u arent chatting with other men u shouldnt be mad i love my husband and he loves me he has friends there in egypt but id never divorce him cause he talks that th most stupidiest thing i ever heard of and the biggiest laugh thats just and easy way out of being married i love my egyptian man we been together for 3 years and i trust him. you maybe dont trust yourself thats why u want a divorce egyptian men arethe best men any woman can get the should be proud they are honest men more than the american men i know i was married to them. but you should sit back and think maybe u chatt and found someone else thats why u want divorce cause u have no proof he has and he has none u have. so when u show everyone proof here then we should believe u anyone can say my man chatts with other women big deal god knows you may also noone here can say u dont they not with u or not with him so dont make him out to be a bad man when u probably doing it yourselfand if any one feels sorry for her well i feel sorry for u u dont know her or him so dont judge them or judge him muslims r good men and honest.

FAIL! this post is nonsense!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

FAIL! this post is nonsense!

that post is more than nonsense being muslim does not just naturally make you a good person just like every religion there is good and bad people in it and chatting on line with other girls/guys when you engaged or married leads to other things if anyone does that they really do not seem to me that they are committed to the relationship they are in

just my opinion

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

this is th most stupidiest stuff ive ever heard of everyone chats on yahoo or msn or any of the chat places nothing wrong with it as long as u are friends you dont know what he is doing or does he know what you are doing .who's to say u arent chatting with other men u shouldnt be mad i love my husband and he loves me he has friends there in egypt but id never divorce him cause he talks that th most stupidiest thing i ever heard of and the biggiest laugh thats just and easy way out of being married i love my egyptian man we been together for 3 years and i trust him. you maybe dont trust yourself thats why u want a divorce egyptian men arethe best men any woman can get the should be proud they are honest men more than the american men i know i was married to them. but you should sit back and think maybe u chatt and found someone else thats why u want divorce cause u have no proof he has and he has none u have. so when u show everyone proof here then we should believe u anyone can say my man chatts with other women big deal god knows you may also noone here can say u dont they not with u or not with him so dont make him out to be a bad man when u probably doing it yourselfand if any one feels sorry for her well i feel sorry for u u dont know her or him so dont judge them or judge him muslims r good men and honest.

Hmmm (pumkin loves bear) ...sounds to me like (A loves A) for some reason. Coincidence i guess? anyway moving on...

As has been stated by Aya previously, when you are married to someone else you are not just husband and wife..you are the best friends in the whole world. If your husband is truly Muslim he wouldn't be talking to the other sex anyway and would keep himself to his wife as he MUST be doing. And EVEN if we disregard religion completely (for fear of this turning into a religious debate), Why would he want other (female) friends when he already has his wife? isn't she enough for him? isn't his wife capable of providing him what a man wants from a woman either emotionally or physically? Where's the notion or commitment then? Why would the word ( i love you ) mean anything anymore when he already has a lot of women to flirt with? and How in the world can this husband be called a Husband when he doesn't even give a ####### about what his wife feels or need?

As for the fact that we didn't hear either side of the story i think Aya's Amazing reply has been enough proof to you that people here knew Sandra from the start and that she would never do something like that after she gave a lot to make this one sided relationship work. He DID NOT deserve her. period.

One final thing... Egyptian men are better huh? well news flash for you... i am an Egyptian man... and i stand her and tell you that although you can say there are some good Egyptian men that can be better than others for their religious commitment that starts from a very young age or the way they were bred... those are not as common anymore...there is a general decay of morals nowadays for reasons that needs hundreds of pages to cite or even mention. No respect for women as human beings or at the very least, they lack emotions after marriage when they run out of their cheap love talk and realize they just want a wife that would shut up and clean, cook, wipe their asses, take care of kids, study for them, get the lunch ready the second he rings the door bell, massage him when he's tired, go to work so she can help with the expenses, manage after all this ####### to look beautiful enough for him so that she can attract him and keep his gaze off women in tight pants in the street, while he sits without even showering before he wants to be close to her and growing a huge belly exponentially (citing women don't care about looks like men do). Unfortunately and for all the wrong reasons the reason why a lot of relationships between Egyptian men and American women end up in ruins and that Egypt is a high fraud country is that the above sort of men are the ones usually attracted to the idea of marrying a foreign woman and start a new life outside their country. I AM NOT by any means accusing all Egyptian men who marry American women of this... we have a lot of successful relationships here and genuine ones at that. But the failure rates are higher than the success rates or else we wouldn't be labeled as a high fraud country. the reason why is that the idea of getting a visa out of here usually attracts the bad type of Egyptian men that i talked about. Good ones are always there... but bad ones are swarming everywhere.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hmmm (pumkin loves bear) ...sounds to me like (A loves A) for some reason. Coincidence i guess? anyway moving on...

As has been stated by Aya previously, when you are married to someone else you are not just husband and wife..you are the best friends in the whole world. If your husband is truly Muslim he wouldn't be talking to the other sex anyway and would keep himself to his wife as he MUST be doing. And EVEN if we disregard religion completely (for fear of this turning into a religious debate), Why would he want other (female) friends when he already has his wife? isn't she enough for him? isn't his wife capable of providing him what a man wants from a woman either emotionally or physically? Where's the notion or commitment then? Why would the word ( i love you ) mean anything anymore when he already has a lot of women to flirt with? and How in the world can this husband be called a Husband when he doesn't even give a ####### about what his wife feels or need?

As for the fact that we didn't hear either side of the story i think Aya's Amazing reply has been enough proof to you that people here knew Sandra from the start and that she would never do something like that after she gave a lot to make this one sided relationship work. He DID NOT deserve her. period.

One final thing... Egyptian men are better huh? well news flash for you... i am an Egyptian man... and i stand her and tell you that although you can say there are some good Egyptian men that can be better than others for their religious commitment that starts from a very young age or the way they were bred... those are not as common anymore...there is a general decay of morals nowadays for reasons that needs hundreds of pages to cite or even mention. No respect for women as human beings or at the very least, they lack emotions after marriage when they run out of their cheap love talk and realize they just want a wife that would shut up and clean, cook, wipe their asses, take care of kids, study for them, get the lunch ready the second he rings the door bell, massage him when he's tired, go to work so she can help with the expenses, manage after all this ####### to look beautiful enough for him so that she can attract him and keep his gaze off women in tight pants in the street, while he sits without even showering before he wants to be close to her and growing a huge belly exponentially (citing women don't care about looks like men do). Unfortunately and for all the wrong reasons the reason why a lot of relationships between Egyptian men and American women end up in ruins and that Egypt is a high fraud country is that the above sort of men are the ones usually attracted to the idea of marrying a foreign woman and start a new life outside their country. I AM NOT by any means accusing all Egyptian men who marry American women of this... we have a lot of successful relationships here and genuine ones at that. But the failure rates are higher than the success rates or else we wouldn't be labeled as a high fraud country. the reason why is that the idea of getting a visa out of here usually attracts the bad type of Egyptian men that i talked about. Good ones are always there... but bad ones are swarming everywhere.

My Word! Excellent post! 2 thumbs up ! :thumbs::thumbs:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline

Have just one conversation with the OP and you will quickly learn her reasons for divorcing are NOT just for chatting. She has her reasons and she is doing what is best for her and her family. Good luck and I hope you can get the closure you need soon (F)

Jax~VJ 2.0

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Are you sure you're American? If so, are you a's woman? It would not shock me if you are for both your ignorance and failure at utilizing the English language properly.

Also, I don't give a ####### if Sandra's husband cheated or not. If she no longer wishes to be married to him and does not want him in HER country well then that is her choice and I support her 100%. Doesn't matter why.

you dont know her she can be lying i know american women and u dont im an american maried to an egyptian man and im very happy u just cant go by what she says thats unfair to the man she sounds like she is trying to find a way out before he comes to states. should listen to both sides before u decide whos right. judge would laugh at her if she says i want a divorce on grounds of chatting on computer to friends he would not grant it im telling u even a judge in egypt want give he a divorce on those grounds she better have proof to back her up she will need it.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Bahahahaha!!!! Comedy gold for various reasons. Again, are you sure you're American? I smell Egyptian man or brainwashed wife/fiancee of Egyptian man.

Edited by je veux ton amour

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Are you sure you're American? If so, are you a's woman? It would not shock me if you are for both your ignorance and failure at utilizing the English language properly.

Also, I don't give a ####### if Sandra's husband cheated or not. If she no longer wishes to be married to him and does not want him in HER country well then that is her choice and I support her 100%. Doesn't matter why.

hahaha according to "her" profile, she is a man and missing her man :rofl:

~ Our Journey ~

10/27/09 - Met online

04/21/10 - Travel to Egypt to meet in person

05/08/10 - Sent I-129F

05/10/10 - VSC receives I-129F

05/11/10 - NOA1

05/13/10 - Touched

05/14/10 - Touched

05/17/10 - Received NOA1 in the mail

07/06/10 - NOA2 - Approved!!!! :)

07/12/10 - Received NOA2 in the mail

07/13/10 - Received at NVC

07/16/10 - NVC changes embassy per our request

07/19/10 - Told we are in AP @ NVC

07/30/10 - Case sent to Cairo embassy

08/05/10 - Case received at embassy

09/07/10 - Received packet 3 - FINALLY!!!

09/15-10 - 2nd trip to Egypt, returned home on 10/5/10

12/14/10 - Received interview date

01/09/11 - 3rd trip to Egypt

01/12/11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!...but AP

01/24/11 - Returned to the states without my habibi :(

04/06/11 - AP was completed!! :)

05/10/11 - Visa has been issued!!!

Timeline

Hahaha!

If you notice the comments he/she has left on a certain profile (ie case being sent back to USCIS recently), all signs point to her being either a or a's woman. Not very slick.

Edited by je veux ton amour

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

this is part of the 'a loves a' couple? Oh My !!! is true linkage? EEK !

oh wait - 'a loves a' is K-1 filer, not a CR-1. hmmmmm. nevermind.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

:lol: Perhaps a career in espionage is on the horizon for pumkin?

Its funny now how Pumpkin loves bears country is now England.... when it was Egypt and her fiance is Egyptian. 2 funny!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.