Hopeishere

Need some advice about Divorce in Egypt

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sandra,

You're an amazing and strong woman. :thumbs: Do what's best for you and your son. There are too many people who think that those type of behaviors will correct themselves once a partner is here. It's very untrue and many of us have seen the fall out after the partners arrive so standing up to it now is your safest route.

You are very sweet person and you have many friends here who support your decision. (F) I believe getting the divorce in the US would be the best avenue to follow.

Best of luck and I'm sure we will catch up soon.

Annie (L):luv:

[/quote

Sandra I am very very sorry this has happened to you. You are a very sweet lady and deserve so much more. Please don't hesitate to message me if you need a shoulder to cry on. You may want to check with Paris Heart and find out what she did about her divorce. I know her spouse is from a different country and she lives in a different state but she might be able to give you ideas to get started. Anyway, take care of yourself and realize this is HIS LOSS and your gain. Take care dear!!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sandra like everyone else I am very sorry to hear about this. I agree too that you are a very smart, sweet and stronge women! If you need to talk, please feel free to contact me. Take care.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Our (L) heart goes out to you (F) Sandra. Your in our thoughts and prayers. This is HIS loss and you only have more to gain in your life. With your attitude, intelligence and strength the sky is YOUR limit. I know your going to take your energy and use it only to better yourself and your :luv: boys. God Bless you and your family, your perfect already.

With Love,

Leia & Mohammed

NVC 2010

Apr. 05 - Case No. Assigned & eMails Given to NVC Operator

Apr. 06 - DS3032 (VJ format)eMail sent

Apr. 08 - DS3032 Accepted & Invoice Bill(eMail)

Apr. 09 - Paid both AOS eBill & IV eBill

Apr. 13 - AOS & IV status "Paid"/Received Cover Sheets eMail), AOS Pkg. mailed :)

Apr. 14 - DS230 Instruction Pkt Received (eMail)

Apr. 16 - AOS Pkt Received UPS Confirmation

Apr. 22 - DS230 Pkt mailed from Egypt by Husband

Apr. 24 - AOS entered into AVR, Apr. 28 No RFE :)

Apr. 29 - DS230 entered into AVR

May 09 - RFE per AVR :(

May 11 - RFE Mailed, May 13 Delivered, May 20 AVR Updated

May 28 - Case Complete per AVR

July 15 - Interview Date, Cairo APPROVED!!

May 26 - August 2: In Egypt with my sweet husband Mohammed :D

USCIS 2010

Jan. 20 - I-130 Sent

Jan. 27 - NOA1

Apr. 01 - NOA2 Approval(email/txt msg @ 1am)

Your I-130 was approved in 63 days from your NOA1 date.

Dec. 20 2009 - Married in Cairo, Egypt.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I'm sorry to hear about that .I hope if you guys think twice before the divorce .

Good luck and best wishes for you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not to start any drama but I'm really confused about the two male Egyptian members who seem to think that cheating, name calling and lying is acceptable behavior and that a marriage like this should be reconsidered. :unsure:

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Timeline

Thank you all for your kind words and emails sent to me as well you guys are awesome, I talked to Ahmed last night and he was begging me to try and make this work, I know things will not change he has said these words before, going there 7 times and being married over 2 years you put a lot of yourself into this. I dont feel at all it was a waste but just a growing opertunity. I don't really feel that heart broken, just knowing that this will be over and he is not comming is a big help. Thinking about what things could of turned out to be in the long run would of been worse so I thank God this has happened for a reason. There is always time to grow and improve your life and learn from your mistakes and im taking that and running with it. Again thank you all for being here for me, the support is more then i could of ever asked for.

You are an example for many. Keep strong, sister!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I did notice a trend on opinion of the men in this thread... :whistle:

I was thinking the same earlier, but I didn't want to open my big ole mouth on that one. Actually, it reminds me of that saying "Bros before hos." :lol:

Edited by Staashi

Timeline

:lol: Staashi about the big mouth.

I was torn on whether or not I should say anything but it was driving me nuts wondering if anyone else was seeing what I was seeing. Apparently others noticed the questionable comments as well.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Sandra my heart goes out to you (F) I remember that we both filed at the same time and were at the same stages for a while.

Trust your instincts that you are doing the right thing for yourself and your son and the future. You are very brave and smart to move on now instead of waiting for later.

We are all here for you (L)

Zahra

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Timeline

Not to start any drama but I'm really confused about the two male Egyptian members who seem to think that cheating, name calling and lying is acceptable behavior and that a marriage like this should be reconsidered. :unsure:

I did not say that cheating , name calling and laying are acceptable behavior .I was thinking about it like its divorce and it really hurts me when i see a couple after they go that far and when they are so close to be togther after so long painfull journey they want a divorce .

And all what i said just want them to think twice before they divorce .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.