Heracles

Feminism to blame for girls gone wild

293 posts in this topic

Here, here! Seriously, I was so used to American women that I almost felt self conscious and guilty about Tanya's overwhelming femininity.

Let's not get confused. Feminism and femininity are two different things. I dress very feminine (yes, I love stilettos and skirts) and yet I am a feminist.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Personally, I'm just waiting for this to devolve even further into how Western women are all golddigging, fat, grasping, unfeminine, shrewish, demented, Satanic harridans, and how men will only find their true soul mate by looking further East. If we could also rope in a few sly allusions to how our ladybits are loose, I'd consider this to have achieved its true potential.

Another miniskirt-wearing, long-haired, make-up loving, girlygirlysqueeeeeeeeeee! feminist here.star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Personally, I'm just waiting for this to devolve even further into how Western women are all golddigging, fat, grasping, unfeminine, shrewish, demented, Satanic harridans, and how men will only find their true soul mate by looking further East. If we could also rope in a few sly allusions to how our ladybits are loose, I'd consider this to have achieved its true potential.

Another miniskirt-wearing, long-haired, make-up loving, girlygirlysqueeeeeeeeeee! feminist here.star_smile.gif

don't you know, women of the east have more mystique!

So, I suppose we are all just waiting around for Gary to show up and announce that he gets to sleep naked next to his russian wife every night and how superior that is to everyone else. That generally is the penultimate post in threads of this nature.

don't you know, women of the east have more mystique!

Every night, I stare into the mirror at my vanity table, draped in my peignoir and combing out my hair, while I curse my Western European stock. Fie on you, grandmothers. Fie on you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Oh and about 97.9% of that 15% increase is due to better reporting and better monitoring. The same amount of girl violence was going on before sexual revolution and before feminism. It's just noone reported the incidences and noone bothered to track them. Sudden increase in anything is almost always due to better reporting and better tracking.

I dont know myself, but I'm pretty sure eight yer-old girls weren't dressing up as hookers back then. :unsure:

Oh, I'm sure you do know a few gay guys. Go into your bathroom, the guy who is staring back at you just might be one.

Uh-oh BY, i think you might want to lock your doors tonight.... :goofy::wow:

Speaking of that I'm pretty sure that this is much of the source of current anti feminist behavior from girls. There's a culture that men think women are good for nothing apart from taking your money, and women indeed with entitlement issues. Where mommy and daddy expected others to treat their daughter like a princess and to provide for her. I even scribbled a really ugly little comic on it:

http://cornishanon.deviantart.com/#/d2n3axd

We should be enabling people to look after themselves and be independent not for guys to become atm machines for girls who pay their way as disposable eye candy.

Heh, i like the comic. Too bad thats not an overstatement. :girlwerewolf2xn: Its sad that the majority of American girls have all had their brains reprogrammed by Hollywood, and now if your not Kobe, Matt damon or got money pouring out your ears, you had better head to a totally different country if you ever want to find a wife.

If we could also rope in a few sly allusions to how our ladybits are loose, I'd consider this to have achieved its true potential.

Sorry, its a self-fulfilling prophecy! :ph34r:

Edited by Moonandstar

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

-Benjamin Franklin

So, I suppose we are all just waiting around for Gary to show up and announce that he gets to sleep naked next to his russian wife every night and how superior that is to everyone else. That generally is the penultimate post in threads of this nature.

Don't forget that he doesn't care what we think, too. That's important. star_smile.gif

Timeline

Every night, I stare into the mirror at my vanity table, draped in my peignoir and combing out my hair, while I curse my Western European stock. Fie on you, grandmothers. Fie on you!

:lol: remember when Mr Rochester was a sympathetic figure?

He's out of your league Jane (until his house burns down with his hoarded wealth - and he goes blind)!

Heh, i like the comic. Too bad thats not an overstatement. :girlwerewolf2xn: Its sad that the majority of American girls have all had their brains reprogrammed by Hollywood, and now if your not Kobe, Matt damon or got money pouring out your ears, you had better head to a totally different country if you ever want to find a wife.

I feel really bad for you if the majority of women near where you live have had their brains reprogrammed. Suggest you move to one of the locales I frequent, or perhaps expand your circle of females to include women with higher IQs and greater ambition. But given your dreadful spelling and grammar, that might be a bit beyond you. star_smile.gif

Heh, i like the comic. Too bad thats not an overstatement. Its sad that the majority of American girls have all had their brains reprogrammed by Hollywood, and now if your not Kobe, Matt damon or got money pouring out your ears, you had better head to a totally different country if you ever want to find a wife.

But it was an onus on the guys too. A friend of my husband who was complaining a girl was using him - he took her out for a meal with the expectation that he was going to get "some", she thought they were just going as friends.

Edited by KaiserD
mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

:lol: remember when Mr Rochester was a sympathetic figure?

He's out of your league Jane (until his house burns down with his hoarded wealth - and he goes blind)!

But Mr Rochester was so DREAMY, how could I help it? I'm only a girl, after all, even if my Western ways and ladybits are too loose.

Timeline

I feel really bad for you if the majority of women near where you live have had their brains reprogrammed. Suggest you move to one of the locales I frequent, or perhaps expand your circle of females to include women with higher IQs and greater ambition. But given your dreadful spelling and grammar, that might be a bit beyond you. star_smile.gif

I wonder if it's more Stepford Wives or Desperate Housewives ;)