18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok i am really going crazy with this crazy i-130 . after 20 months of being pending (background checks) two months ago i received an email from uscis says that the case was sent to the local office in L.A and three weeks ago i receive a letter from them saying that they transferred the case to the national benefits center in missouri to speed up the process and to give them 15 days before we call . three weeks passed and nothing yet, no letters,no touches, nothing!!! is this normal? why the NBC? i thought the local office was the last step !! am i still stuck in the background checks stage? what is going on

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

NVC is usually the last stage before embassy...

Are your local representatives (senator, congress man) involved yet? If not, Id contact them, they can sometimes get more info quicker than a "normal" person.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

touch base with yer US Senator's immigration liason staffer, have them set up an inquiry .

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

touch base with yer US Senator's immigration liason staffer, have them set up an inquiry .

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

IMO, the Senator. higher chance the 'immigration liason staffer' person (that YOU need) has longer background in doing 'that' job.

Timeline

can someone please tell me how to contact the media or newspapers to post my story ?i live in california and i am tired of this BS . iv'e been waiting four F years for my husband's i-130 . first one got denied by their mistake and they they said to file another one and here we go again, two years passed and nothing yet, just sending it from one place to another .

Edited by sad_angel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation hon... do try to get in touch with the senator

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation hon... do try to get in touch with the senator

i called today and they said to call back after 30 days because they have so many cases . and the congress office turned me down , i want the whole world to know my story

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

i called today and they said to call back after 30 days because they have so many cases . and the congress office turned me down , i want the whole world to know my story

I am not following the "story" so I don't know if that is the problem. You have mentioned 4 years in i130 processing? Have you contacted an attorney? It appears from your time line you submitted 2 different petitions, 129F and I130. Maybe that is part of it, and hate to mention this possibility but the person you are trying to bring here might be on a security list, and cannot be cleared ?* Submit a FOIA (freedom of information act) request and contact an attorney so it won't be another 4 years.

Good luck

*or has the same name as someone on the security list that cannot be cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.