Timeline

Yeah, it is pretty awesome in my room.

heck I hope she doesn't end up like debby harry

I was never totally sure that I wasn't anti-semitic until I saw Susanna

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

She's 51 now and she is still absolutely gorgeous. Lucky her.star_smile.gif

I would have a circumcision for her and lay off the pork chops too - and that's saying something

Well the pork chops anyway... I would see if there was some wiggle room (no pun intended) on the other

moresheep400100.jpg

I would have a circumcision for her and lay off the pork chops too - and that's saying something

Well the pork chops anyway... I would see if there was some wiggle room (no pun intended) on the other

I don't think I could ever lay off pork products. They're in my heart, they're in my soul. They'll be my breath should I grow old.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

I don't think I could ever lay off pork products. They're in my heart, they're in my soul. They'll be my breath should I grow old.

Yeah you're right

I will have to let her down...

I bet she grinds her teeth and wakes up screaming every night at 3am and scratches her batty when she gets up at 5.30am and spends 2 hours in the bathroom and buys 15 toilet rolls every week....... I don't mind suffering for my art but there are limits

moresheep400100.jpg

Yeah you're right

I bet she grinds her teeth and wakes up screaming every night at 3am and scratches her batty when she gets up at 5.30am and spends 2 hours in the bathroom and buys 15 toilet rolls every week....... I don't mind suffering for my art but there are limits

I can assure you, as your Number One Internet Girlfriend, that I do none of that malarkey. I am polite and respectful, and it only takes me a half an hour to rise Lazarus-like from my slumbers and look fantastic. Put aside your thoughts of Ms Hoffs; I'm ordering that mens' shirt now.star_smile.gif

Timeline

Yeah you're right

Do you realise that circumcision is virtually unknown in the UK but is pretty much universal in the USA ?

Told you they were culturally different !

That could be a topic heading on VJ - I DARE YOU ! off to bed bon soir !

moresheep400100.jpg

Do you realise that circumcision is virtually unknown in the UK but is pretty much universal in the USA ?

Told you they were culturally different !

That could be a topic heading on VJ - I DARE YOU ! off to bed bon soir !

I think I know just the person to do this.star_smile.gif

Sleep well there in the Cascades.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Here's an irritating thing my SO has done: he posted in Site Related that all the men in the Russian forum bought their wives from a catalog! I love Julian, but sometimes he just doesn't have a filter. I mean, he gets really upset because they make fun of American women and say how disgusting they are, because he's about to marry me. It's really hard for him to control himself sometimes when he reads these things, but he shouldn't have said it anyway. :(

"It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love"

~Robert Browning~

event.png

My blog, where I ramble on occasionally:

Melissa's Meanderings

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Here's an irritating thing my SO has done: he posted in Site Related that all the men in the Russian forum bought their wives from a catalog! I love Julian, but sometimes he just doesn't have a filter. I mean, he gets really upset because they make fun of American women and say how disgusting they are, because he's about to marry me. It's really hard for him to control himself sometimes when he reads these things, but he shouldn't have said it anyway. :(

"Doesn't have a filter"? Understatement, or misstatement. It's pretty clear to everyone here that Julian is willfully offensive, not just filterless. You're the only one who doesn't notice. Not condoning any bullsh*t that other ignorant people say; but Julian is about as far from diplomatic as an atomic bomb 30 seconds before landfall.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

Timeline

"Doesn't have a filter"? Understatement, or misstatement. It's pretty clear to everyone here that Julian is willfully offensive, not just filterless. You're the only one who doesn't notice. Not condoning any bullsh*t that other ignorant people say; but Julian is about as far from diplomatic as an atomic bomb 30 seconds before landfall.

Oh really? He is NOT willfully offensive! You don't even know him! Just because he is very blunt and doesn't say nice things to some people on here doesn't mean he is a terrible person. I don't even know why I bother to post here anymore. Every time I post even the simplest question everyone attacks me and Julian. Just yesterday someone said something about my lifestyle and the way I live my life. It's no one's business!

~Robert Browning~

event.png

Melissa's Meanderings

Timeline

Uh oh. IBTL?unsure.gif

What are you trying to imply? I thought you would have some sympathy for me, given that we have hung out a few times.

~Robert Browning~

event.png

Melissa's Meanderings

What are you trying to imply? I thought you would have some sympathy for me, given that we have hung out a few times.

Melissa, I assume you know what has been going on here in the UK forum over the past few days. We are under greater scrutiny than before. I don't know why you bothered to post this in the first place, given that you claim that even an innocuous post from you can stir things up. Help us keep the peace. star_smile.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.