w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Arizona law: My NJ license WILL suffice as evidence of status... and they can't use race at all. Not just "not solely", but not at all.

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Not if your info is different in the DB than what is on your DL. - If the info checks out, yeah you're fine, but since all states share the same DB now, it's easy to find fraudulent licenses from other states.

I pasted the law for you. It is what it is. My NJ DL is enough, your fantasies to the contrary notwithstanding.

Sorry, if you want a country where people like me all end up in jail, you'll have to try harder. Onward!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pasted the law for you. It is what it is. My NJ DL is enough, your fantasies to the contrary notwithstanding.

Sorry, if you want a country where people like me all end up in jail, you'll have to try harder. Onward!

This is Lock-Up Nation USA. You will go to jail without even trying. Maybe you will even like free meals and healthcare.

monopoly-jail.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yay ! Now you can hang out in Arizona !!!

I'd be curious, once you return to NJ, to know how many 'stops' were made by law enforcement, on ya, during that trip :(

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Sure, if you're going to support genocide, why not base it on race? You wouldn't be a good Nazi if you didn't.

Surely you know the old saying. ANYONE who brings up the Nazi's to support his argument, has already lost it. Just sayin'.:pop:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Surely you know the old saying. ANYONE who brings up the Nazi's to support his argument, has already lost it. Just sayin'.:pop:

What exactly have I lost? I think Paul is the one who "lost it" when he suggested we should exterminate illegals like vermin.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

What exactly have I lost? I think Paul is the one who "lost it" when he suggested we should exterminate illegals like vermin.

It means one's argument is weak when a Nazi reference is utilized. (please don't ask to have it spelled out for you--it's embarrassing.) :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I can't find up-to-date numbers on how many states don't require proof of lawful presence to get a state issued driver license or ID. Depending on who is accurate, it's either 8 states, 6 states, or 3 states. Suffice it to say, there ain't a lot of 'em.

New Jersey isn't as cut and dried as it might seem. They amended the Motor Vehicle Code in 2002 to require proof of lawful presence to get a license. By now, any license issued to an illegal prior to 2002 would have expired, and the illegal wouldn't have been able to get it renewed.

Apparently, not everyone in the New Jersey state legislature is happy with this situation. They want illegals to be able to drive legally in New Jersey. In order to achieve this, they introduced Assembly Bill 2607 in February, 2006. This bill would have created a new driver document - not a license, and not a permit - but a "driver privilege card", whatever the hell that means. The purpose of the "driver privilege card" is specifically to allow someone to drive in New Jersey in spite of not have proof of lawful presence.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A3000/2607_I1.HTM

Not to be outdone, California had a law similar to New Jersey's, but it was overturned by then Governor Gray Davis. Current Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger ran in the recall election on the promise to reinstate the law that would require proof of lawful presence before a driver license would be issued. California's legislature wasn't satisfied with this, so they introduced SB 60 in 2007. This travesty of legislation would require California to issue a driver license that complied with the federal RealID Act, but would simultaneously create a new type of permit (not recognized as a federal ID) so that illegal immigrants could legally drive.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bill/sen/sb_0051-0100/sb_60_bill_20070831_amended_asm_v95.html

If these pseudo driver license/permit/privilege cards ever become a reality, expect to see some fireworks in Arizona. It won't be sufficient just to have a card from a specific state, but you must have the RIGHT card from that state. Without a national ID, the cops in Arizona have their work cut out for them.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

It means one's argument is weak when a Nazi reference is utilized. (please don't ask to have it spelled out for you--it's embarrassing.) :star:

But he *is* a self-confessed Nazi supporter - I didn't make it up to strengthen my argument. Just read the thread I referenced earlier.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

But he *is* a self-confessed Nazi supporter - I didn't make it up to strengthen my argument. Just read the thread I referenced earlier.

Well, We want him to say it again, "I am a Nazi supporter." That sounds like a mad man. Who says that in the 21st Century?

"...where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien and is unlawfully present in the United States..."

Hmmm...I've always been very suspicious of black people...and since that new Arizona law passed, I'm becoming very suspicious of brown people too! :whistle:

By the way...it's easy for anyone to get a Washington State drivers license. Once you have one, you simply renew it by mail every five years.

Timeline

Well, We want him to say it again, "I am a Nazi supporter." That sounds like a mad man. Who says that in the 21st Century?

Indeed, who advocates genocide in the 21st century?

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I can't find up-to-date numbers on how many states don't require proof of lawful presence to get a state issued driver license or ID. Depending on who is accurate, it's either 8 states, 6 states, or 3 states. Suffice it to say, there ain't a lot of 'em.

New Jersey isn't as cut and dried as it might seem. They amended the Motor Vehicle Code in 2002 to require proof of lawful presence to get a license. By now, any license issued to an illegal prior to 2002 would have expired, and the illegal wouldn't have been able to get it renewed.

Apparently, not everyone in the New Jersey state legislature is happy with this situation. They want illegals to be able to drive legally in New Jersey. In order to achieve this, they introduced Assembly Bill 2607 in February, 2006. This bill would have created a new driver document - not a license, and not a permit - but a "driver privilege card", whatever the hell that means. The purpose of the "driver privilege card" is specifically to allow someone to drive in New Jersey in spite of not have proof of lawful presence.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A3000/2607_I1.HTM

Not to be outdone, California had a law similar to New Jersey's, but it was overturned by then Governor Gray Davis. Current Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger ran in the recall election on the promise to reinstate the law that would require proof of lawful presence before a driver license would be issued. California's legislature wasn't satisfied with this, so they introduced SB 60 in 2007. This travesty of legislation would require California to issue a driver license that complied with the federal RealID Act, but would simultaneously create a new type of permit (not recognized as a federal ID) so that illegal immigrants could legally drive.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bill/sen/sb_0051-0100/sb_60_bill_20070831_amended_asm_v95.html

If these pseudo driver license/permit/privilege cards ever become a reality, expect to see some fireworks in Arizona. It won't be sufficient just to have a card from a specific state, but you must have the RIGHT card from that state. Without a national ID, the cops in Arizona have their work cut out for them.

Basically, it sounds like the police in AZ may have even more studying to do in the future.

By your example, if we are going to assume someone of brown skin is illegal, may we also assume someone of white skin is dumber than a box of rocks?

Ah good ol Johnny quest, I see your posts have not changed over the years. Come to think of it, I have never seen you ask about any VISA oriented information. Furthermore, your posts do seem to be skewed towards defending those who have entered illegally or not by the book (per say).

Apparently there is some sort of resurgence of old posters.

Sounds good to me.

FAIR has hijacked A.J's account. True Story ask Steven.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My "fantasies" aren't anything. I'm saying if you hand your NJ DL to an officer of the law and they run your DL against their database and the information comes up differently, you will be questioned further. No ifs, ands, or buts, about it.

Yes, your NJ DL is enough, IF the information is correct in the database, which is should be and you shouldn't have a problem.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!