justashooter

canada did it

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

do you really need an answer to that?

Yup. Care to explain why we shouldn't get the best soldiers money can buy? Sovereignty? PUULEEZE. That is the case for National Healthcare not against it. Let's assume a Chinese Company (they are all government shells)buys up a few insurers. Who will they serve? It will be in their best interest to make sure Americans are sick, unproductive and the economy tanks and the populace will not be able to fight. Blackwater, as Scandal has pointed out, is the reason that outsourcing should never be done for strategic concerns. Healthcare will be next battlefield, make no mistake about it. Using the logic of The Patriot Act and other far reaching legislative instruments, it is in the strategic interest of The United States of America to ensure that the populace is as healthy as possible in case of war or other national emergency, in addition, it is not in the economic interests of the United States to have an unhelathy workforce. We can't have sick people roaing the streets and putting them in the hospital when they have acute conditions is a preventable burden on the economy. The preamble to the US Constitution is quite clear,

We the People of the United States,

in Order to form a more perfect Union,

establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility,

provide for the common defence,

promote the general Welfare,

and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We have eminent domain cases which show us the way. What is in the best interest of the public? Property appropriations must be for public usage.

In Ellis v. City of Grand Rapids, a famous eminent domain case, the court noted "the health of the people was in the minds of our forefathers" which it concluded, "Surely this is in accord with an objective of the United States Constitution: ...promote the general Welfare."

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Great post. :thumbs:

;)

Thanks, that's so nice of you to say. :thumbs: I hate this half-truth or outright lying ####### because some people don't bother to check it out.

IR5

Timeline

justashooter probably already knows this, but curiously enough, John Tanton's FAIR is behind a movement to get legislation that would attempt to end birthright citizenship in this country.

People need to wake up and realize that this racist ####### Tanton and his many deceptive anti-immigration organizations are behind all the hoopla over illegal immigration. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of their tactics.

See here

Racist pricks.

You got that right. They're concerned because they know what happens when you let in illegal and undesirable aliens, just look what happened to the Native Americans. Seriously we should strip the citizenship of anyone who is here illegally, but we should go further and using the idea of derivative citizanship we should strip the citizenship of and deport anyone who falls in thi category not matter how many generations have passed. The people on the Mayflower didn't declare themselves when they arrived at Plymouth Rock. There was no US but ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, everyone other than an Aboriginal person must go home.

IR5

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

You got that right. They're concerned because they know what happens when you let in illegal and undesirable aliens, just look what happened to the Native Americans. Seriously we should strip the citizenship of anyone who is here illegally, but we should go further and using the idea of derivative citizanship we should strip the citizenship of and deport anyone who falls in thi category not matter how many generations have passed. The people on the Mayflower didn't declare themselves when they arrived at Plymouth Rock. There was no US but ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, everyone other than an Aboriginal person must go home.

Then kick out the "Native" Americans, because they aren't exactly the original indigenous population either See Here. ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

According to Nick Griffin, wherever your ancestors were in the 1600's is where you belong now ;)

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yup. Care to explain why we shouldn't get the best soldiers money can buy? Sovereignty? PUULEEZE. That is the case for National Healthcare not against it. Let's assume a Chinese Company (they are all government shells)buys up a few insurers. Who will they serve? It will be in their best interest to make sure Americans are sick, unproductive and the economy tanks and the populace will not be able to fight. Blackwater, as Scandal has pointed out, is the reason that outsourcing should never be done for strategic concerns. Healthcare will be next battlefield, make no mistake about it. Using the logic of The Patriot Act and other far reaching legislative instruments, it is in the strategic interest of The United States of America to ensure that the populace is as healthy as possible in case of war or other national emergency, in addition, it is not in the economic interests of the United States to have an unhelathy workforce. We can't have sick people roaing the streets and putting them in the hospital when they have acute conditions is a preventable burden on the economy. The preamble to the US Constitution is quite clear,

We the People of the United States,

in Order to form a more perfect Union,

establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility,

provide for the common defence,

promote the general Welfare,

and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We have eminent domain cases which show us the way. What is in the best interest of the public? Property appropriations must be for public usage.

In Ellis v. City of Grand Rapids, a famous eminent domain case, the court noted "the health of the people was in the minds of our forefathers" which it concluded, "Surely this is in accord with an objective of the United States Constitution: ...promote the general Welfare."

come back from your tangent, you're running all over the map!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

come back from your tangent, you're running all over the map!

Bvllshit!!!!! Tom Tancredo taught me the art of debating. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This has nothing to do with the Roosevelt Corollary or American Foreign Policy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, that argument does hold water. The issue was citizenship but this is much more fun. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Now if you don't play nice, I won't let you watch Roger Ramjet. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

That would be me. As usual the Representative got it wrong. Congress makes mistakes, can you imagine. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

The act that has been in force since April 17, 2008 is Citizenship Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-29.

PART I

THE RIGHT TO CITIZENSHIP

Persons who are citizens

3. (1) Subject to this Act, a person is a citizen if

(a) the person was born in Canada after February 14, 1977;

If your old lady (no matter how she got here) dropped you in Soviet Canuckistan then you are a Canuck.

What the distinguished moron from AZ read relates to Nato personnel, diplomats, foreign staff in the service f their country. Oliver Platt was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada but his father was in the diplomatic corps of the United States so he was not granted Canadian citizenship.

(2) Paragraph (1)(a) does not apply to a person if, at the time of his birth, neither of his parents was a citizen or lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent residence and either of his parents was

(a) a diplomatic or consular officer or other representative or employee in Canada of a foreign government;

(b) an employee in the service of a person referred to in paragraph (a); or

© an officer or employee in Canada of a specialized agency of the United Nations or an officer or employee in Canada of any other international organization to whom there are granted, by or under any Act of Parliament, diplomatic privileges and immunities certified by the Minister of Foreign Affairs to be equivalent to those granted to a person or persons referred to in paragraph (a).

somebody can't read. see the text in bold and large size.

also, for those of you not born in the USA and not familiar with the local slang, "old lady" is not your mother.

it is your wife, spouse, girlfriend, etc.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

John Tanton's FAIR is behind a movement to get legislation that would attempt to end birthright citizenship in this country

Racist pricks.

What about every other first world country? Are they racist too?

You're getting more ridiculous by the day.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

A rofl smiley. Clearly an ace on the high school debating team.

What about kicking an screaming like a little girl because people don't agree with you? Is that mature? Is there not a sheep ###### thread you could be in?

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with any law that states that you are not automatically given citizenship of a country if your parents are not either citizens/legal residents of that particular country.

After someone is born in that country, its up to them to get citizenship on their own.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

somebody can't read. see the text in bold and large size.

You missed the AND part - that applies if one parent had diplomatic status.

In general, you are a Canadian citizen if you were born in Canada. You are not a Canadian citizen if you were born in Canada and at the time of your birth, your parents were neither Canadian citizens nor permanent residents, and at least one parent had diplomatic status in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//resources/publications/citizenship.asp#tphp idtphp

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Okay,

What does it mean, "Asians are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics"? What's wrong with being Asian and getting citizenship?

####### is wrong with this people. Now, if I were to say "Whites are everywhere just as bad as the Hispanics." ####### is that?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg