NickD

2010 US Census Report

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Did read articles on the very private personal questions on filling out this form and why is our government asking these questions? When I opened the letter, said all information will be confidential, and by the length of the form, thought it would take me a half an hour.

Instructions stated clearly not to list any person away at college or in the armed services or else they would be doubled counted. They just left my wife and me to fill out.

For me was just asking if I owned my own home and it is mortgage free, but caused some wonder why they wanted to know whether you had a mortgage on your home or not. Then my name, age, and date of birth. Ha, had to use a days between dates to remember how old I was, then my race, guess I am white.

Same thing for my wife, but a bit more complicated, said Hispanic is not a race, but a culture, so if born in a Latin American country, whether you like it or not, you are Hispanic, so had to check that box. Closest race was also white, she is of German decent, don't get any whiter than that, but is white really a race? Kind of a carry over from those rednecks down south with only two races, either white or black, well awhile ago, it was colored.

I don't consider myself white either, as since I had to take my passport photo with a white background, if I were really white, would just see a blank white photo except for my pretty blue eyes or just my wife's green eyes.

Rest of the form was just for adding up to a dozen total people, was done in about two minutes, so they got my name, age, and race and the fact that I own my own home mortgage free. No income, no SS number, no number of times I have sex, really nothing personal. So what's the big deal? Oh, forgot my sex, think I am an M, wife is definitely an F.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im not going to fill it out. What are they gonna do, kick in my door and arrest me over a piece of intrusive paper?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I started to fill mine out but it seemed like it was never ending, just way too many questions, i got

aggravated with it and put it aside. Maybe i'll complete it over the weekend, dont know.

Suppose it would be if you have over a dozen people living in your home. Did check my spare rooms, nobody there, should rent those out, but after the census. At first I checked the internet for a fillable form, but found none. Been so long since I printed, darn near forgot how. Didn't even state what kind of writing instrument to use, but selected a black ball point pen.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

This time around the Dems are in charge of the census. For a party that constantly harps on racial equality and a race neutral society this census is all about race.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm only going to answer the one question that is required. "How many people live here?"

My parents had a census worker mark their house. Why are census worker's using GPS to mark houses?

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, I didn't get anything asking whether my home was mortgage free or not. I guess they actually sent different forms to apartments.

As far as race, we checked all the boxes. If black isn't a skin color, then there is no reasonable way to prove that one person is black and another isn't. Many people can't track their genealogy back far enough to determine country of origin. And almost no one can trace their genealogy back far enough along all lines to rule out other countries of origin. That is, I bet not 1 in 100 Americans can tell you even the names of all 16 their great-great grandparents (even if they started looking through records, etc.). And of those that can, not 1 in 1000 has certifiable documents to prove it.

The reality is that race is an arbitrary and meaningless concept.

If you go to this link to view the 2010 census form:

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/interactive-form.php

Click on question #9

"What is person 1's race?

...asked since 1790!"

This crew is NOT playing with a full deck.

My 2-word answer to question #9 was Phuçk Yew!

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Well, I didn't get anything asking whether my home was mortgage free or not. I guess they actually sent different forms to apartments.

As far as race, we checked all the boxes. If black isn't a skin color, then there is no reasonable way to prove that one person is black and another isn't. Many people can't track their genealogy back far enough to determine country of origin. And almost no one can trace their genealogy back far enough along all lines to rule out other countries of origin. That is, I bet not 1 in 100 Americans can tell you even the names of all 16 their great-great grandparents (even if they started looking through records, etc.). And of those that can, not 1 in 1000 has certifiable documents to prove it.

The reality is that race is an arbitrary and meaningless concept.

I agree, black is the best answer for everyone because according to the dictionary, the color black is the absence of color.

The color white contains all colors in the rainbow so it's the whites who are the real "rainbow coalition," a highly suspicious group.

They should be investigated. whistling.gif

Edited by thongd4me

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

For the "I'm not going to do it" folks.

Title 13

Sec. 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers

(a) Whoever, being over eighteen years of age refuses or willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary, or by any other authorized officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof acting under the instructions of the Secretary or authorized officer, to answer, to the best of his knowledge, any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him in connection with any census or survey provided for by subchapters I, II, IV, and V of chapter 5 of this title, applying to himself or to the family to which he belongs or is related, or to the farm or farms of which he or his family is the occupant, shall be fined not more than $100.

(b) Whoever, when answering questions described in subsection (a) of this section, and under the conditions or circumstances described in such subsection, willfully gives any answer that is false, shall be fined not more than $500. © Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no person shall be compelled to disclose information relative to his religious beliefs or to membership in a religious body.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did read articles on the very private personal questions on filling out this form and why is our government asking these questions?

For the record, the first Census of the United States was in 1790, commissioned by Jefferson, and the questions, which are pretty close to what we have in our modern Census, were compiled by James Madison.

One question no longer asked, "How many slaves do you own."

Filed: Timeline

For the record, the first Census of the United States was in 1790, commissioned by Jefferson, and the questions, which are pretty close to what we have in our modern Census, were compiled by James Madison.

One question no longer asked, "How many slaves do you own."

To keep it contemporary, they should have changed it to how many flat screen TVs or iPods do you own?

... by the length of the form, thought it would take me a half an hour.

You must be a real slow writer or have a huge household. I have a 2 person household and it took me less than 2-3 minutes to finish the form.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

There are a number of reasons why they ask for age, mortgage free, ethnicity.

It's important that it's accurate. It lays the floor plan for federal monies to the municipality, and allocate resources for school (based on age of children, etc...). Since the IRS cannot disclose tax information to another federal agency, there's other methods to acquire dependency.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

More Census trivia:

The six inquiries in 1790 called for the name of the head of the family and the number of persons in each household of the following descriptions:

• Free White males of 16 years and upward (to assess the country's industrial and military potential)
  • Free White males under 16 years
  • Free White females
  • All other free persons
  • Slaves

Under the general direction of Thomas Jefferson, the Secretary of State, marshals took the census in the original 13 States, plus the districts of Kentucky, Maine, and Vermont, and the Southwest Territory (Tennessee).

Both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson expressed skepticism over the final count, expecting a number that exceeded the 3.9 million inhabitants counted in the census.

http://www.census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/overview/1790.html

Filed: Timeline

There are a number of reasons why they ask for age, mortgage free, ethnicity.

It's important that it's accurate. It lays the floor plan for federal monies to the municipality, and allocate resources for school (based on age of children, etc...).

Actually, Glenn Beck told me they ask these questions because it is all part of the Obamanation's grand master plan to enslave white people.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.