242 posts in this topic

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
That is disingenuous and rubbish. What makes it worse is that it's actually the opposite that is occurring in America, where your beloved private insurance companies are denying people daily. First time I ever heard of the a denial or pre-approval was once I moved here. Never ever heard of pre-existing either.

Welcome to America !

Most insurance companies in the USA have 'pre-existing conditions' clause in them.

You've not experienced that in Australia, as it's a totally different 'system'. I'll even guess that you never enrolled in any private insurance there, either (no need, you were Australian Citizen, ya? )

Take another look at yer USA insurance plan, make sure you understand whats what, and whats covered.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

No, because the freain government subsidizes the hell out of everything....

Erroneous and baseless...

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: Timeline
I would think that having a healthy society is a productive society ...

A society that robs man of his freedom in a quest for increased productivity is a society that condones slavery and serfdom.

Do you want to die next week a free woman or live like a slave till you're 90?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

dude ... keep the rounding the same ... 1+1 = 2.0????

no decimal on the 1's yet on the 2 :wacko:

It's still the same thing nutty..

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
A society that robs man of his freedom in a quest for increased productivity is a society that condones slavery and serfdom.

free and have nothing?

or slave and have ss?

It's still the same thing nutty..

1.6 is the same as 1?

are you that stupid?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I've yet to see a convincing argument for completely deregulating the healthcare system - healthcare, like education, the military or the emergency services is an essential service.

Not really.

It's a valuable service to have, but not essential.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

1.6 is the same as 1?

No, but 1.0 equals as 1. 1.00 equals 1. 1.000 equals 1. Oh and in case you don't get the point, 1.0000000000000 also equals 1.

Edited by w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Well, at this point coming from the situation I am in... I am a slave to the insurance system anyway to beg them to take my money in case I get sick... so a slave I am either way... personally I can accept being a slave with good medical coverage rather than dying a painful death a slave to insurance companys... and since I am not prepared as of yet to leave this world (free of a slave) then I choose slave and living to 90...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

It's a valuable service to have, but not essential.

On this, we disagree. I suppose this is the disagreement that explains everything else.

Well, at this point coming from the situation I am in... I am a slave to the insurance system anyway to beg them to take my money in case I get sick... so a slave I am either way... personally I can accept being a slave with good medical coverage rather than dying a painful death a slave to insurance companys... and since I am not prepared as of yet to leave this world (free of a slave) then I choose slave and living to 90...

You can disattach yourself from a private company. But once the big bad government owns you, that bondage is forever.

1.6 is the same as 1?

are you that stupid?

1.000000000000000000 = 1 - you nutty fool