Mont Blanc ...

March 2010 filers - Vermont Service Center

371 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank You everyone.. im so much excited

My K-1 TimeLine

08/19/09 - Saw her first time after 7yrs through common friends profile.
08/25/09 - Met her after 7yrs. Spent almost 13hrs together.
09/09/09 - Proposed her for first time.
09/16/09 - Proposal accepted from her on conditional basis (If Parents Agree)
09/27/09 - Parents met me and interrogated me. Approved!!!
10/02/09 - Unofficial Engagement between families when they met.
10/25/09 - Official Engagement Day.
10/25/09 - Same night flying back to U.S
02/23/10 - Got my Citizenship.
03/22/10 - I-129F/K1 Filed for my Darling.
03/24/10 - NOA1 Checked online
03/27/10 - Touched
03/31/10 - NOA1 Hard Copy
06/01/10 - NOA2 Yepeeeeeeeeeeee...69 days..
06/07/10 - NOA2 Hard Copy.
07/02/10 - Packet 3 Received.
07/06/10 - Packet 3 sent and interview date received.
09/07/10 - Interview & Visa Approved( 167 Days )!!!!
10/12/10 - POE Chicago, IL.
10/22/10 - Wedding Lock
12/30/10 - AOS Filed/EAD Filed/AP Filed.
02/12/11 - AP Approved.
03/04/11 - EAD Approved and Card Received in a Week.
03/25/11 - AOS Approved, Green Card Received in a Week.

07/20/14 - I-400 Application Sent

07/28/14- I-400 NOA

09/08/14 - I-400 Fingerprint Done

10/22/14 - Interview Passed

11/28/14 - Citizenship Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

if yall do not mind, I will start the day off with some early dancing. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

come on VSC we want NOA2 like yesterday :thumbs:

Met online Sep 26 2009

Traveled to Ukraine Jan 22 2010

Spent 33 wonderful days together

Returned to US Feb 25 2010

K1 filed March 2010

Sent to VSC 2010-03-06

Received 03-08

Check cashed 03-10

NOA 1 dated 03-11

updated 03-16

Spending a week in Odessa and Kherson together 5-19-10 :)))))

NO RFE's

NOA 2 6-24-10

NVC recieve 6-28-10

NOA 2 Hard copy receive 6-29-10

NVC forward to Kiev 6-29-10 That was easy :)

Embassy receive 7-2-2010

Leave US 8-10 to attend interview

Interview 8-12-2010 :)))))))

VISA APPROVED 8-12-2010

POE Houston Tx. 8-20-2010

MARRIED Sep 25 2010 :))))))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I've been lurking here a while but had to poke my head in to say zomg! We got approved today, I got the text message & e-mail at 0645 this morning. Vermont must open early. NOA1 was March 8, so that puts us at 80-some-odd days to approval. Now I'll just wait to bug the NVC...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We received email as of 7.45 (6.45 Vermont time!) that we'd been approved!

Dancing the happy dance now. I'm so glad I could be with my namorado when we received the news. <3 Now we're telling the family about the approval and looking forward!

(It puts us at 82 days. Stupid Vermont. >___>)

Congratulations to everyone who's received, and keep on truckin' to everyone waiting!

Soon we'll all be with our loves! <3 <3 <3

Edited by ahleih

3/9/2010 - Sent in packet to VSC.

3/11/2010 - Packet arrived at VSC.

3/12/2010 - NOA1 Sent out.

3/16/2010 - Check cashed.

3/17/2010 - Touched.

3/18/2010 - NOA1 Received!

6/2/2010 - Notice of Approval email!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

We received email as of 7.45 (6.45 Vermont time!) that we'd been approved!

Dancing the happy dance now. I'm so glad I could be with my namorado when we received the news. <3 Now we're telling the family about the approval and looking forward!

(It puts us at 82 days. Stupid Vermont. >___>)

Congratulations to everyone who's received, and keep on truckin' to everyone waiting!

Soon we'll all be with our loves! <3 <3 <3

Congrats on your approval!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Boy there approval rate sucks ha? They really must not have that many individuals working on I129F's. Researching history the average gor the my spouses country for approval is around 6 a week...And if they go by order it is looking like another 4 weeks for mine...that is if I dotn have a RFE or if the people in front of me have an RFE. Who knows since well we dont have a real Idea how they actually break down the process. Paper work that cost hundreds of dollars. Gotta love it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Boy there approval rate sucks ha? They really must not have that many individuals working on I129F's. Researching history the average gor the my spouses country for approval is around 6 a week...And if they go by order it is looking like another 4 weeks for mine...that is if I dotn have a RFE or if the people in front of me have an RFE. Who knows since well we dont have a real Idea how they actually break down the process. Paper work that cost hundreds of dollars. Gotta love it.

It's so super frustrating, especially because with all the promised "transparency" there's tons of people who have nothing but abject silence from Vermont until they're approved. If they updated when they actually did things, I think it would be better.

My namorado asked if maybe Vermont could do everything in the one day, but considering how long it takes for government agencies to talk to one another, and that at least my and one other person's notices were sent earlyearly this morning, it means that USCIS has been working on the files for a while, and just not said anything.

I wonder if California is more transparent. : \

Hang in there!

3/9/2010 - Sent in packet to VSC.

3/11/2010 - Packet arrived at VSC.

3/12/2010 - NOA1 Sent out.

3/16/2010 - Check cashed.

3/17/2010 - Touched.

3/18/2010 - NOA1 Received!

6/2/2010 - Notice of Approval email!

Timeline

For the most part, I don't think your country has anything to do with approval time.

Hang in there, you could get approved very soon :)

Timeline

For the most part, I don't think your country has anything to do with approval time.

Hang in there, you could get approved very soon :)

I am just trying to justify why they have done nothing...the last thing I got from USCIS was my NOA1.....No touch...for once I am beging for a stranger to touch me hahahaha

Timeline

I am just trying to justify why they have done nothing...the last thing I got from USCIS was my NOA1.....No touch...for once I am beging for a stranger to touch me hahahaha

I got my NOA1 3/22.. a touch on 3/25... then nothing till 6/1. It's not that unusual to hear nothing until approval.

Edited by Churchland

Timeline

I got my NOA1 3/22.. a touch on 3/25... then nothing till 6/1. It's not that unusual to hear nothing until approval.

Yes I do hear or read about alot of cases being that way. Nothing to Approval but i wounder if it is the same towards thouse that get denied or get RFE'S. I believe that I gave them everything that they asked for but there is that chance that there was something that I could have over looked. Did i dot my I or cross my t.

Oh and Congrats to those that have gotten there NOA2's today. I know some have been waiting longer then others. For those that Are still waitinng hang in there this is only round 1.

Timeline

OK they recieved my NOA1 23MAR and I did get a touch 26MAR so I have been telling a fib and I was touched once...just over looked it. Actualy I finally just checked it online. For those who dont know what a touch is..thats when the update it online....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.