mawilson

A glimpse into the mind of a terrorist

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
l I have to say, is this world was a much safer place 6 years ago. HMMM I wonder what new thing happened.

Oh yeah I must have missed World War III that happened 6 years ago .. You are right Europe is all battling each other.. and those people in Australia are bombing Africa.. Geez what was I thinking.. and it was all Bush ..

Silly US .. providing aid to all these countries and helping them .. geez.. what are we thinking.. we are sooo barbaric..

Man I wish Bush would stop starting war with all these innocent terrorist organizations that are causing strife to those horrible horrible victims.. man!!! Bush should be tried as a terrorist for trying to help those evil evil innocent people in iraq.. (Try to cut this sarcasm with a chainsaw if you can)

The US can only do what they can do .. we are horrible because we don't save innocent people in some country but we are horrible because we help innocent people.. The rest of the world needs to learn how to stand up for themselves..

My family is from Iraq.. and I know the christians there were happy that the US came in to do something about it.. at least now people know what has ALWAYS been happening there..

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Terrorists are people too! :luv:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline
Terrorists are people too!

Touche!

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
l I have to say, is this world was a much safer place 6 years ago. HMMM I wonder what new thing happened.

Oh yeah I must have missed World War III that happened 6 years ago .. You are right Europe is all battling each other.. and those people in Australia are bombing Africa.. Geez what was I thinking.. and it was all Bush ..

Silly US .. providing aid to all these countries and helping them .. geez.. what are we thinking.. we are sooo barbaric..

Man I wish Bush would stop starting war with all these innocent terrorist organizations that are causing strife to those horrible horrible victims.. man!!! Bush should be tried as a terrorist for trying to help those evil evil innocent people in iraq.. (Try to cut this sarcasm with a chainsaw if you can)

The US can only do what they can do .. we are horrible because we don't save innocent people in some country but we are horrible because we help innocent people.. The rest of the world needs to learn how to stand up for themselves..

My family is from Iraq.. and I know the christians there were happy that the US came in to do something about it.. at least now people know what has ALWAYS been happening there..

Perhaps people wouldn't be so critical of the US' motivations if it weren't for the fact that 9 times out of 10 helping self comes before helping others. In that regard the US is little different to the European imperial powers of the last century.

Of course judging by your response I'm guessing you agree with Bush and his mad plan to 'set the world to rights'. Unfortunately more than a few people don't share that vision, and they aren't terrorists, and they aren't anti-american.

Timeline

nah I am not a huge Bush fan .. but I dont think he is the son of satan either.. I am a US fan. My bush comments were regarding bush making the world an un safe place.. and that is incorrect.

As far as helping ourselves.. Why not? we are here to prosper... I don't know many people in this world that will go out of their way and help thousands of people if they do not get something for it.. this something doesnt have to be money but it is there. It's easy to say that the US is the bad guy helping themselves because we are constantly under the microscope.

Edited by vartan

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
nah I am not a huge Bush fan .. but I dont think he is the son of satan either.. I am a US fan. My bush comments were regarding bush making the world an un safe place.. and that is incorrect.

As far as helping ourselves.. Why not? we are here to prosper... I don't know many people in this world that will go out of their way and help thousands of people if they do not get something for it.. this something doesnt have to be money but it is there. It's easy to say that the US is the bad guy helping themselves because we are constantly under the microscope.

The problem is that what is good for us, is not so good for others and as much as we like to think we are doing good in the world, the reality is somewhat murky.

The hatred and distrust of America has a historical basis - its not all about religious fundamentalism, though judging by the behavior and rhetoric of the extremists any once legitimate grievances against America (and Europe) have become obscured by fundamentalism. That of course, doesn't mean that the original arguments don't hold water.

Iran certainly has no reason to trust the US. After first ousting their president in favour of the exiled monarch (presumably to set up the country in the fashion of Saudi Arabia), the people kicked him out after which it became a theocracy (a direct reaction to western imperialist intervention). Not only that but the US encouraged Saddam to start a war with Iran which killed 1 million + people in both nations. All through that time the US and Europe were courting Saddam - funding him and supplying him with conventional and chemical weapons which he used to further his war effort.

Now Iran is our enemy, and certain of its people hate us beyond any pretense of reason. Is it really any surprise?

If you are in your country and you are fighting a Foreign Forces Does that make you a terrorist or a freedom fighter?

Guess if Russia invaded the US, and now we are under a foreign forces, As an american I would take my guns to fight the invaders, then I would be a terrorist of fredom fighter?

Gone but not Forgotten!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
If you are in your country and you are fighting a Foreign Forces Does that make you a terrorist or a freedom fighter?

Guess if Russia invaded the US, and now we are under a foreign forces, As an american I would take my guns to fight the invaders, then I would be a terrorist of fredom fighter?

You'd be a revolutionist! :)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

yeap..and a chopf##k to the russkies

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

yeap..and a chopf##k to the russkies

"WOLVERINES!"

No go pee in the radiator...

Edited by Mirorgate

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.