mawilson

A glimpse into the mind of a terrorist

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

OOOHHH that is an attack. You will go to hell for that. I think your name should be on there. Your an evil skank

and of course what you said isn't. :lol:

oh i just love the double standards :whistle:

if it makes you feel better, i'll be #44 ;)

Regardless of what she said to you and what you said to her, W.O.M is not here to attack her. Calling her a terrorist is over the line... :yes:

then i apologize for it. k?

I sincerely appreciate that. :luv:

although you're hardly one to complain about certain terms being thrown around. i'm sure you know exactly which post i'm thinking of. ;)

Not quite... :huh:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

OOOHHH that is an attack. You will go to hell for that. I think your name should be on there. Your an evil skank

and of course what you said isn't. :lol:

oh i just love the double standards :whistle:

if it makes you feel better, i'll be #44 ;)

Regardless of what she said to you and what you said to her, W.O.M is not here to attack her. Calling her a terrorist is over the line... :yes:

then i apologize for it. k?

I sincerely appreciate that. :luv:

although you're hardly one to complain about certain terms being thrown around. i'm sure you know exactly which post i'm thinking of. ;)

Not quite... :huh:

this refresh your memory any?

I thought Charles would be all over this thread by now. :lol:

milk970926.gif

pic of you? :P

Oh good!!!! I'm glad to see the resident pervert is back at it! Tell me Charles, did you find any teens to harass at the bar by the local college tonight? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Ah yesss! I remember... I asked where you were, and you called me a cow (you asked if the pic of the cow was a pic of me, so technically same thing), then I called you a pervert. Seems we got into a bit of a pissing match there, but the point is, I was there. :yes: W.O.M. is not!!!

Then again should I expect less from a guy that has labled the ME/NA forum as the "mean girls"?

Edited by jordanianprincess

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

milk970926.gif

Oh good!!!! I'm glad to see the resident pervert is back at it! Tell me Charles, did you find any teens to harass at the bar by the local college tonight? :P

Ah yesss! I remember... I asked where you were, and you called me a cow (you asked if the pic of the cow was a pic of me, so technically same thing), then I called you a pervert. Seems we got into a bit of a pissing match there, but the point is, I was there. :yes: W.O.M. is not!!!

sure ;) you were just wondering where i was so you could start a flame war. and your "apology" duly noted. :whistle:

amazing refering to someone as a drunk pervert looking for teens is ok but a terrorist is not. :lol:

Then again should I expect less from a guy that has labled the ME/NA forum as the "mean girls"?

i didn't label mena that. i got that term from someone else. now say "duhhhh"

and just what was the point of the cow pic? you trying to say i like animals? fat women? hmmm?

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

milk970926.gif

sure ;) you were just wondering where i was so you could start a flame war. and your "apology" duly noted. :whistle:

amazing refering to someone as a drunk pervert looking for teens is ok but a terrorist is not. :lol:

Who said I was look for you to start a flame war? In any regards, asking where you are is not a crime nor an insult. I called you a pervert because you called me a cow. :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

*chops charlesandnessa and takes jordanianprincess to space mountain*

Woooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Nice :angry:

When shonjaved called me a terrorist, you did nothing. I expect the same apathy in this situation. Be fair.

I know this was not directed to me Lucky Strike, but I don't think I ever saw thread and if I did I would have been upset as well. I think people really need to be careful about how they throw that word around. :luv::star:

You were commenting in that thread. I guess you 'forgot'.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

milk970926.gif

Who said I was look for you to start a flame war? In any regards, asking where you are is not a crime nor an insult. I called you a pervert because you called me a cow. :yes:

sure ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Would love to see where the world would be today without the US.. would not be a pretty site.. Funny people whined in the 80's that Reagan wanted to take out Hizbullah once and for all before they were a problem.. Now Hizbullah is stronger (not very.. but stronger) and people whine that the US in "involved" because we supply isreal with weapons .. we supply everyone with our last years wares.. Maybe when the US wants to protect the world.. people shouldn't complain .. we are damned if we help and we are called cowards if we don't help .. Shame on you world.. shame on you.

Edited by vartan

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i am i am! i'm the terror of pizzas near and far. :lol:

Don't you mean elastic loaves?

Oh yeah, everybody quit with the name-calling. You pansies.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Timeline

"elastic loaves hut" just don't sound the same :(

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

"elastic loaves hut" just don't sound the same :(

haha :lol: Here in Canada it would be "Elastic Loaves Elastic Loaves".

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Would love to see where the world would be today without the US.. would not be a pretty site.. Funny people whined in the 80's that Reagan wanted to take out Hizbullah once and for all before they were a problem.. Now Hizbullah is stronger (not very.. but stronger) and people whine that the US in "involved" because we supply isreal with weapons .. we supply everyone with our last years wares.. Maybe when the US wants to protect the world.. people shouldn't complain .. we are damned if we help and we are called cowards if we don't help .. Shame on you world.. shame on you.

The United Nations is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, the U.S. is both its strongest nation and its weakest link. The irrelevance of the UN is due in a large part to Bush rendering the U.S. impotent.

Something else to be considered is the ill-founded triumphalism of American over the collapse of communism, which failed largely because of internal problems and the fact that the majority lost faith in it. 'Winning' over communism is not the same thing as 'winning' over a large and often profoundly held religious belief system. Weapons won't do it. Diplomacy might allow us to agree to differ. Certainly there's every evidence that diplomacy can achieve more in the Middle East than escalating firepower.