Things I hate about my ex

59 posts in this topic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:pop:

I didn't know that Susita also changed her display name and it's now "Lone Ranger."

The thread to rant and rave about the ####### our exes put us through.

Sister Susita to start, the rest of us can go next.

So Scandal bro, did kissing a sheep make you remember your exes and what they "put you through?"

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
So Scandal bro, did kissing a sheep make you remember your exes and what they "put you through?"

I only have one ex. That's more than enough. I couldn't handle another one like her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I only have one ex. That's more than enough. I couldn't handle another one like her.

LOL I think that you still love your ex, dont you?

K1 timeline

09/22/2006 - I-129F sent

02/14/2007 - Interview in Rio de Janeiro - VISA APROVED!

03/03/2007 - Flight out to States

12/21/2007 - Wedding!

AOS timeline

02/27/2008 - l-485 sent

04/29/2008 - AOS Biometric

05/01/2008 - I-94 Expired

07/22/2008 - AOS denied

10/28/2008 - In removal proceeding

01/14/2009 - Flew back to Brazil ;(

02/10/2009 - Hubby flew to Brazil ;)

IR1 timeline

09/23/2008 - I-130 sent

11/06/2009 - Interview in Rio de Janeiro - CO need an Advisory Opinion (sent an email to DHS with my I-94 and court order)

12/02/2010 - Hubby went back to the U.S.A ;(

Timeline
LOL I think that you still love your ex, dont you?

If I did, that would really tick off my wife, don't you think?

She's my ex for a reason. Actually, for about a million reasons. I'll get into that, but Susi is going first.

Timeline
This topic is too broad. Ex what? Ex-spouse, ex-girlfriend, ex-bedmate, ex-pet?

I meant ex-spouse. In my case, ex-wife. But this is OT, so feel free to broaden the topic at will.

BTW, this came out of a theme being discussed in the C4C thread regarding Susi's ex-husband.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Sorry I'm late. Eating lunch.

I hate my ex. He has blown my kids off for 7 weeks in a row now. He calls them and tells them he's going to come and take them out to the movies, Friendly's, etc. and never shows. Then, when I try to call him, he ignores my phone calls.

There's a lot of other things I hate about my ex too. He hasn't paid child support, ever. He works as a barber and gets paid in cash so they can't garnish his check. He bought his girlfriend a diamond necklace for christmas. He says he has 'no' money :blink: what an a-hole.

There's a lot of other things I hate about him but I'd like to see what you guys have to say about the winners you guys were with. :lol:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

I meant ex-spouse. In my case, ex-wife. But this is OT, so feel free to broaden the topic at will.

BTW, this came out of a theme being discussed in the C4C thread regarding Susi's ex-husband.

Uh... I am my husband's first wife. This is also my first marriage and I hope this lasts for a lifetime and beyond. :star: I will just read around and observe.

Edited by Calypso
17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Uh... I am my husband's first wife. This is also my first marriage and I hope this lasts for a lifetime and beyond. :star: I will just read around and observe.

You & me both!

Hopefully we won't have to add an experience to such a sad thread

:blink:

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hated how my ex-husband worked day and night, 7 days a week.

When I joined the internet dating site where I met my current husband, one of the things I put in my profile was.... "I'm looking for someone who works to live, NOT lives to work".... and that's exactly what I got!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

This thread makes me think thAt wanting to rant about an ex could only mean unresolved issues; I think one should resolve those issues first because I think it is inevitable not to project those issues on the new love. That's why I don't believe in people saying finding someone new to get over an ex, i think people should stop ranting and focusing their energy on the ex/exes and gear that energy towards the new one person you're with..

If you're still ranting, then you're clearly not over your ex yet.. that's my own opinion

besides ur new love do not really wanna hear about exes that much

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
This thread makes me think thAt wanting to rant about an ex could only mean unresolved issues; I think one should resolve those issues first because I think it is inevitable not to project those issues on the new love. That's why I don't believe in people saying finding someone new to get over an ex, i think people should stop ranting and focusing their energy on the ex/exes and gear that energy towards the new one person you're with..

If you're still ranting, then you're clearly not over your ex yet.. that's my own opinion

besides ur new love do not really wanna hear about exes that much

Easy said than done. It is easy when its out of sight out of mind kind of situation. But in situations where you have to deal with your ex for number of reasons, then NO, issues still remains.

A lot of people do have kids involved and they have to have ex involved in their current life because of that situation. So I do think give some space to people if they do want to vent.