journey4life

Making a pubilc apolgy

60 posts in this topic

Awww I got insulted by the little n00b.

Post hound....oooops, sorry bout that too. Sort of.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Timeline
Hello everyone , I would first like to start by making a pubilc apology for some of the harsh comments i made recently.

During this time i happend to be questioned by another member also his name is HAPPYNDINLOVE maybe some of you know him by his name like i do now. I first would like to say about this member that he is a genuine guy and very helpful also over the past few days we have talked about a few things and i am proud to say that i can call him a friend now and i think he feels the same we both learned not to comment about things so quickly until we understand the situation of others. I fully enjoy this sight and i hope to make other friends in the future as i embrace my own journey in life !

Thanks again,

In before the lock.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hello everyone , I would first like to start by making a pubilc apology for some of the harsh comments i made recently.

During this time i happend to be questioned by another member also his name is HAPPYNDINLOVE maybe some of you know him by his name like i do now. I first would like to say about this member that he is a genuine guy and very helpful also over the past few days we have talked about a few things and i am proud to say that i can call him a friend now and i think he feels the same we both learned not to comment about things so quickly until we understand the situation of others. I fully enjoy this sight and i hope to make other friends in the future as i embrace my own journey in life !

Thanks again,

Personally, I think you made the right decision to not pursue the lass.

At some point, you might try again, or find a lass in the USA - who knows?

I do note, at time of 'cusp' events, ppl tend to either slog through these things, or have an epiphany about it all.

My only suggestion is to take some personal time for yerself, get grounded again.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Fail troll is fail. You do seem quite adept at being a semi-retarded douchebag. :thumbs:

I'm guessing it took you about 10 minutes to think that 1 up. I'm also guessing you had to check with websters to get the correct spelling or do you keep trash novels bedside?

Your (un)couth is showing. I may be new but not naive. I know an inferiority complex when I see one. Go check your mirror.

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

I would like to apologize too.

That one time in 4th grade that I INTENTIONALLY put salt instead of sugar into my classmate Miriam's (who I had a crush on at the time) ice-tea was really mean. I feel very badly about it. Sorry.

Me too, for running through the girl's bathroom in 4th grade (23 times)

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Whoa - thread drift and personal attacks? Come on - lets change the sand - you've dirtied the sandbox already with all that poo.

The OP made an apology, reported on making a new friend with the person that he was arguing with. Surely, thats a good thing, yes?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm guessing it took you about 10 minutes to think that 1 up. I'm also guessing you had to check with websters to get the correct spelling or do you keep trash novels bedside?

Your (un)couth is showing. I may be new but not naive. I know an inferiority complex when I see one. Go check your mirror.

Someone seems quite full of themselves. Sorry I didn't respond quickly enough for your liking. I have a job, such is life. I love your diagnosis there, are you a trained professional, or just play one on the internet?

Someone seems quite full of themselves. Sorry I didn't respond quickly enough for your liking. I have a job, such is life. I love your diagnosis there, are you a trained professional, or just play one on the internet?

OK, obviously your running out of material and do not have much of a sense of humor.

You are the one that chose to use your (vj) tenure as a reinforcement to your post. Feeling much oppressed in your daily life?

Throwing some tenure makes it feel better?

(procrastinated)

OK, obviously your running out of material and do not have much of a sense of humor.

You are the one that chose to use your (vj) tenure as a reinforcement to your post. Feeling much oppressed in your daily life?

:pop:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Somebody seems to be quite bitter today. You are aware that the "string" part of the g-string goes in the back right? Adjust accordingly, your mood might change.

Thanks again,

In sincerity now, I have to ask, as I'm very curious. You stated in a recent post that you have decided that you are not going to go ahead with your international LD relationship, for a number of reasons. Whatever anyone thinks of your reasons, they are yours and you are naturally perfectly entitled to them.

But I have to ask, why remain on a forum for people who ARE going through the immigration process in order to spend their lives with their loved ones? You sound very set in your belief that it's not the right journey for you; are you hoping that the trials, tribulations and joys will somehow convince you otherwise?

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

One time...a few years ago, I thought I was wrong about something. But turns out I was mistaken. sorry

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I would like to apologize too.

That one time in 4th grade that I INTENTIONALLY put salt instead of sugar into my classmate Miriam's (who I had a crush on at the time) ice-tea was really mean. I feel very badly about it. Sorry.

Miriam....sounds dreamy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Me too, for running through the girl's bathroom in 4th grade (23 times)

It's a hell of a lot more fun to run into the girl's bathroom in college. Unless you are a pedophile. Dang, always exceptions.