Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
@anya: yeah, it does look disproportional, but don't worry, when he;'s born his foot will be bigger lol

@all, i have a few questions:

- 9 months old, how often did you brush their teeth? and only the toothbrush or with something added? Ben hates when i brush his teeth.- when they were teething, did u put something in their cribs, like on top so they wouldn't ruin it, if so, what?

- when he crawls he moves his right knee and then he pushes with his left foot, then again, right knee, left foot. is that normal? sometimes if he goes really slow he has both knees on the floor, but when he starts crawling fast it's one knee and one foot.

From seeing my little cousins and my own son go through the crawling phase, I can tell you it is completely normal.

I didn't start brusing until he was 1. And I would do it twice a day with kiddie toothpaste.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

We didnt brush regularly til Zaid had 8 teeth and I used thomas flouride free toothpaste and a spongbob spin toothbrush. There were times he would cooperate and times he wouldnt. Now he likes brushing himself because he has learned how to "spit" in between and thinks its funny.

We did see Zaids doodle in the 20 week ultrasound. It did look big, but his thigh was right next to it and alot of people thought his thigh was his ####### and would comment. lol. Maybe thats a thigh or leg your seeing?

Zaid is finally learning consequences of misbehaving. Time out is going great and he has learned how to say sorry for his actions. I am glad bc he was soo outta hand for a few weeks. Yay for making progress altho Ive heard 2-3 years boys get pretty crazy.

Cant believe weve started our 3rd baby corner thread! yay !!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Anya: Sweetdollbaby diapers have a good reputation. They are now Nubunz and I cannot complain about them. I had a couple faulty ones that the owner exchanged right away (and she paid shipping too). I love the Coolababies more though, their microfleece is way softer (Ebay Coolababies). :) Check out diaperping or diaperswappers for reviews of diapers.

Edited by Anna C.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

@Caybee & Zaidsmommy - Thanks :) No I dont think it's his thigh or leg or else he would have 3 thighs or legs lol.

Anna, thanks a lot! I'll go read up on it. I have a long time to do so :)

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

another question, when did you start washing babies' clothes with regular laundry detergent? like the one with scent and all? do i still have to wash with the scent, dye free stuff?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
another question, when did you start washing babies' clothes with regular laundry detergent? like the one with scent and all? do i still have to wash with the scent, dye free stuff?

Nessa, we've been using normal detergent ever since Enzo was born. No problems, no worries. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'll still use the special one for his diapers, but yeah, i'll start using the regular for his clothes as well.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

We use Ecos on everything. When Jona was born I started buying 7th Generation and stuff like that and noticed an improvement in my skin (less dry) and that hubbie's back got rid of pimples... So we stick with the dye free stuff. We don't buy scent free, but it's all natural lavender oil or alike in there. Ecos is really cheap. 100 ounces $10 at luckyvitamins.com. That is cheaper than anything out there (Tide, Gain is way more expensive!). You need one ounce per load... That's pretty good! We have an HE washer and there is lots of bubbles with one ounce, so I use even less for smaller loads.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
i'll still use the special one for his diapers, but yeah, i'll start using the regular for his clothes as well.

I bought the dye free probably two times when Eman was born. Then one time I ran out and really needed to do a load and used the regular and his skin was fine so I have been using it on his clothes ever since. I know that some babies have super sensitive skin and need the dye free. My nephew will get a rash at the slightest change. He has to have a certain type of diaper and wipes. I would monitor any changes.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I had the u/s at 20 weeks to find out gender. First the tech spent a lil while checking out all the organs and such that they like to check on. Then she told me I could go to the bathroom and that so far she hadn't been able to see if he was a boy or girl! So she thought if I got up to walk and go to the bathroom, maybe he would readjust himself for better viewing. Thankfully when I went back in she found that he was a boy. And yeah I saw the part that was supposed to mean boy but it wasn't a perfect picture. So of course I was like, hmm I hope she is right! And looked at the u/s print out at home many times to figure out if I was still looking at the right spot. :lol: I had my slight doubts, like many have I bet, hoping they weren't wrong. :P

So I know I'm talking about it again, and thanks to those who already said happy bday to Kavi! Today he officially enters the two's! Woo!

I don't really remember when I stopped using dye free/scent free detergent but it might have been around 6 months old or possibly younger.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ok any ideas, Molly has been pooping but they are hard balls....any ideas what i can give her to loosen them up?

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
I had the u/s at 20 weeks to find out gender. First the tech spent a lil while checking out all the organs and such that they like to check on. Then she told me I could go to the bathroom and that so far she hadn't been able to see if he was a boy or girl! So she thought if I got up to walk and go to the bathroom, maybe he would readjust himself for better viewing. Thankfully when I went back in she found that he was a boy. And yeah I saw the part that was supposed to mean boy but it wasn't a perfect picture. So of course I was like, hmm I hope she is right! And looked at the u/s print out at home many times to figure out if I was still looking at the right spot. :lol: I had my slight doubts, like many have I bet, hoping they weren't wrong. :P

So I know I'm talking about it again, and thanks to those who already said happy bday to Kavi! Today he officially enters the two's! Woo!

Yea I am hopeing the tech is not wrong either hehe :blush:

Happy birthday to Kavi! He has the same birthday as my husband, but mine turn 30 today :dance:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"