arrnell

NVC MISSING DOCUMENT

20 posts in this topic

today and that is 12 days after NVC receive form ds 230 , i call NVC and AVR tell me next...

NVC had review you document and found information missing or incomplete .NVC send you a letter on January 25 , once this information is receive please allow 6-8 weeks for review, and that you will be notify.

So i wonder what could that be , i will call them today, i check all document 100 times to make sure all i fine.

Anyone with same experience?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
today and that is 12 days after NVC receive form ds 230 , i call NVC and AVR tell me next...

NVC had review you document and found information missing or incomplete .NVC send you a letter on January 25 , once this information is receive please allow 6-8 weeks for review, and that you will be notify.

So i wonder what could that be , i will call them today, i check all document 100 times to make sure all i fine.

don;t worry abt it its false its doesn't matter ur get ur interview date in few days. mine was also same like urs so don;t worry abt it. just wait to the email of NVC for interview date. thats all.

event.png

event.png

don;t worry abt it its false its doesn't matter ur get ur interview date in few days. mine was also same like urs so don;t worry abt it. just wait to the email of NVC for interview date. thats all.

YES i think the same, similar thing happen with affidavit of support document , and come up it was false, but i will call them to make sure,

Thank you,,,Arnel,,

But did you AVR mesage tell you any thing about this,,

.NVC send you a letter on ######

sometimes it does.. what you can do is email them through this format they will reply within 3-5 business day ..or you may call the nvc phone no. and speak with operator..

example

To: NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

Subject: NVC CASE NO. - LASTNAME OF THE BENEFICIARY - VISA ROUTE (CR1)

HI, GOOD DAY, MY NAME IS (APPLICANTS' NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, PETITIONERS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH). I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE NEW STATUS OF OUR CASE.

OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED ON (DATE) VIA NVC AUTOMATED 24/7 VOICE SYSTEM.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ( why we get this avr message on DATE-- REASON/QUESTION/).ANY HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

note:

* If you are an attorney, include the name of the law office requesting the information.

* If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organizational name.

* Reference only one case per e-mail.

NORMALLY THEY WILL ANSWER WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAY UPON REQUEST.

(HOPE THIS HELPS)..GOODLUCK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi arrnell,

The same thing happened to me. I got the same message today. I also checked 100 times before I sent the package. Really can't think of anything that can be missing!!!! Very strange.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Call at night--10PM or so.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

NVC lost my document.

NVC said they missing court certificate, i send that to them 1000 % sure, but they lost, no big deal i will get another-one ,but we losing our time,,

Also they said we have to send them form DS 230 first part again, cause answer number 30 is not answered right, there is some gaps ,.

That question is this..

List below all places you have lived for at least six months since reaching the age of 16, including places in your country of nationality.

Begin with your present residence.

City or Town Province Country From/ To or "Present"

we answer all correct,, now i waiting for email from NVC , and i will send that alll again,,

lose my time, spend may for certificate,spend many for Fed ex,, all that will cost me 170 dollars,,

it is not problem to pay 170 dollars, i will give 1000, if all will be done now, but cause some made mistake , or maybe drink coffee on table and spill that coffee on my document,,well what you could do, i am going do get certificate tomorrow...

AVR tell me next

NVC has review you documnet and found information missimg or incomplete, we sedn you a leter on Januari 25, once this information are recive please alow 6-8 weeks for review and that you will be notifay.

, so i call NVC and ask them what is wrong,and i was told what is wrong, than i ask when i will receive e mail, since AVR tell me do NVC send leter on January 25, and today is January 26, so way i did not receive e mail from NVC,

the answer was ,,It has not yet been generated , you will receive email shortly,,

So did anybody know when that shortly will be?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sounds like an RFE - just wait for the postal letter (not email).

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I see you posted the details in another thread (might wanna keep your threads together to avoid confusion)... Sorry that they mixed your stuff up... Just get them the info, correct the 230 and your back on the road again!!!

Edited by christeen

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

4 separate threads all discussing the same issue have been merged together into one post. Please do not start a new post each time you want to post some more information on an existing situation. Go back and add the information into the thread you have already started on this topic.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.