Thuy's Interview @ HCMC

111 posts in this topic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks all.. I am dying to know what the documents they want are... as she had everything with her...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

stinks about the blue.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Blue slip.. will find out soon what for...

That sucks! :angry:

You were about as well prepared and well educated about the process as anybody on VJ. Hopefully, it's just some minor detail.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

interview lasted over 1 hour.. extensive questions about my family and my ex's,..my visits, dates places activities, when we first had sex. she was very rude and yelled at Thuy.. I am amazed that the CO was so impolite! They refused to allow her to answer in english.. probably more than 75 questions. the only question she did not know was the exact name of the University I gradiuate from was it St Leo University or College.. It was college when I started and changed to University before I earned MBA.. The CO appeared angry that she knew so much about me... that she started asking questions that my mother doesn't even know...

blue slip for police cert. which she had but they refused to accept...

Info about my ex which was frontloaded... and they disregarded

info about her ex..

timeline which she tried to give them but they refused to take...

They refused to look at evidence of relationship.. only looked at a few pictures..

I am livid...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

I'm so sorry. I hope it will work out with the evidence.

April 19, 2010 - NOA1 (documents received at Mexico City Embassy)

April 20, 2010 - NOA2 (received notice April 28, 2010, mailed April 27)

May 3, 2010 - Packet 3 sent (received May 27, 2010)

May 9, 2010 - I emailed them using the inquiry form asking for my case number

May 17, 2010 - received case number and link to Packet 3 by email

May 18, 2010 - sent Packet 3 to Ciudad Juarez

May 28, 2010 - called Ciudad Juarez to see if we had an appointment yet, they said wait 6-8 weeks :(

May 30, 2010 - I return to the US

June 8, 2010 - called and found out appointment date

June 16, 2010 - received Packet 4

July 6, 2010 - interview - Approved!

July 7, 2010 - pick up visa at DHL and POE to activate

July 29, 2010 - welcome letter received

August 1, 2010 - my husband comes home to me

August 13, 2010 - received Green Card

September 28, 2010 - never received Social Security Card, had to apply for it, arrived Sept. 28

Timeline

Thanks everyone.. she is dealing with it better than I.. but my son is the one that is taking it hard... we had expected the possibility but he doesn't understand it.. We have everything they need already, but have to wait a month longer to give it to them...

Timeline
damn thats rude... First time yall had sex??? come on...... Thats ridiculous. Man Scott, your fiancee got unluck and got a bad CO.... That sucks... But in the End I am sure you will get that visa.

I agree.. I may be there with her next month...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

sorry about the blue Scott. She'll get the pink eventually, I guess it was just bad timing with a pissed off C.O :wacko:

Edited by kevinbui86

Visa Journey

CR-1 Visa Journey

11/07/08 ............Married

02/13/09 ............I-130 sent

02/16/09 ............I-130 delivered

02/23/09.............NOA1

02/24/09.............Touched

02/28/09............ NOA1 Hard Copy

03/25/09.............NOA2

03/30/09.............NOA2 Hard Copy

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

04/17/09.............DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

04/17/09.............DS-3032 sent (email+mail)

04/17/09.............AOS PAID (online)

04/20/09.............AOS package sent

04/20/09.............DS-3032 accepted

04/22/09.............IV Fee bill generated

04/22/09.............IV bill PAID (online)

04/27/09.............DS-230 sent to NVC

04/30/09.............Case under Final Review

05/07/09.............RFE (Ques 20 DS-230)

05/09/09.............Resend DS-230

05/13/09.............DS-230 Received and Under Review

05/20/09.............Case complete at NVC

Embassy Journey

06-08-09.............Case Arrived at Embassy in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

06-22-09.............Medical Exam

07-29-09.............Visa Interview

07-29-09.............Visa Approved

08-05-09.............Visa in Hand

08-24-09.............POE - (San Francisco, California)

09-04-09.............Green Card Arrived in Mail

12-04-09.............SSN Card Arrived in Mail

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.