Pablo4883

Too much evidence?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been discussed a million times before. I'm currently assembly my packet and my fiancee and I have thousands of emails and letters, with no doubt id like to submit most of them, but i don't want to exaggerate, although my fiancee is from Cuba, a high fraud country. About how much secondary evidence do you guys think I should include?

Thank you in advance :thumbs:

January 21st- Sent the I129F.

January 22nd-NOA1 Sent and Check Cashed.

January 30th- NOA1 Hard copy Received

March 12th- NOA2 Received.

Front Loading can be a help - just don't go overboard.

Show a relationship - length - etc... (email, letters, phone bills, pictures)

(of course you need to have met in the last 2 years from the date of the petition)

(she should take more evidence to the interview also)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline
Front Loading can be a help - just don't go overboard.

Show a relationship - length - etc... (email, letters, phone bills, pictures)

(of course you need to have met in the last 2 years from the date of the petition)

(she should take more evidence to the interview also)

Front loading is better than just loading..anythg to prove beyond reasonable doubt this is a legit relationship is greatly encouraged...thats what everyone ive gotten word from on here said and thats exactly what i did..all the best

LadyBird

Timeline

Thank you for the quick response guys, I think I will keep all the emails I have printed. We have over 1400 emails spanning 3 years, so I have printed an e-mail from every two or three months, so I'm submitting 20 e-mails from her and 20 from me, then come the letters.... :innocent:

Thank you for the quick response guys, I think I will keep all the emails I have printed. We have over 1400 emails spanning 3 years, so I have printed an e-mail from every two or three months, so I'm submitting 20 e-mails from her and 20 from me, then come the letters.... :innocent:

Sounds good.

How about pictures?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Sounds good.

How about pictures?

I recommend pictures too. I put about ten photos from various things we did together, including photos of her with my family and me with her family, and I have thousands, literally, and will bring them with me (fortunately they're all in digital format), or supply them if they're requested as further evidence.

I also included photos from our wedding where we had friends and some of my family in attendence. :)

Relationship Timeline:

07/19/2003 - Met here in the US and just clicked

05/2004 through 08/2009 - many trips back and forth by both of us, phone calls, care packages, etc.

02/14/2008 - Engaged (she was here in the US for Valentines Day so I figured make it official :))

11/21/2009 - Married with a few friends and some family in attendence.

CR1 Timeline:

01/12/2010 - I-130 Packet Sent

<interviening stuff deleted as signature is finite in length>

08/30/2010 - Interview completed, visa granted.

08/31/2010 - Visa in hand!

09/07/2010 - Arriving Seattle.

09/17/2010 - Received SSN.

10/01/2010 - Received green card.

Removal of Conditions:

06/06/2012 - Mailed I-751

06/12/2012 - Got back I-751 as "too early"

06/13/2012 - Re-mailed I-751

06/18/2012 - NOA1

07/13/2012 - Biometrics Appointment letter received (scheduled for 08/06/2012)

08/06/2012 - Biometrics completed.

Timeline

Im thinking of submitting about 20 pictures, 20 sounds like a good number for pictures, emails and letters, what do you think, more?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been discussed a million times before. I'm currently assembly my packet and my fiancee and I have thousands of emails and letters, with no doubt id like to submit most of them, but i don't want to exaggerate, although my fiancee is from Cuba, a high fraud country. About how much secondary evidence do you guys think I should include?

It is not necessary to provide any evidence other than required for the petition...evidence of meeting in person. Some people like to provide more and there is no harm in it. USCIS will basically ignore anything not needed but forward it all to the consulate where it may have some value for you. That said, there is no such thing as "too much" per se.

Bring duplicates of anything you send with the petition to the interview, DO NOT assume what you have already sent will be used or considered. The main value of frontloading, unfortunately, is if you were to be denied for "lack of evidence", not for any other purpose.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Gracey took a book of stuff so thick her 105 pound butt could hardly carry it, she even went as fas as to make a custom scrapbook encased in paper and ribbons the CO was impressed, but I think they see so much on a daily basis they are focused in like a laser on just what they are looking for and iggy the rest of it, but go for it. It certainly won't hurt and it will give you confidence goin in and kill the waiting time in between to boot! Best of luck to ya.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hey guys,

What I did was make sure I included conversations from key dates (birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc). I had the stack of all conversations printed and then I decided to do every 10th page. I also made sure I included conversations I had with her family. I ended up with about 500 pages total. I think that's a good formula, but I am still waiting for the NOA2. If you submit a lot of evidence, just make sure the important information is easy to find. I created separate appendixes, and numbered each page accordingly. When I was writing the "Describe the circumstance under which you met..." I referenced the important pages.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I took 150 pages' worth of emails, chats, and texts spanning the past five years. The CO flipped through a couple pages and gave them back :P Everyone had told me it was overkill and that the CO wouldn't need nearly so much material, but if I had to do it again, I would bring even more stuff. Better to be overprepared than not having something the CO would like to see.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

As others have said.. frontloading can be a great thing in a high fraud country... organization is more important that quantity... make sure that the relationship is well documented and a coverpage contains a clear outline that even an idiot could understand and get through with great ease...

If you just dump a bunch of info into thier laps it may not make much of a difference... dont waste your time or thiers... I can't emphasize enough that organization and a thorough documentation of every facet of the relationship is the best bet... given that you are dealing with Cuba.. don't go bare bones on it...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Im thinking of submitting about 20 pictures, 20 sounds like a good number for pictures, emails and letters, what do you think, more?

I think 20 emails from each of you is sufficient, but I don't think you need to send more than 10 photos. Lawyer firms that specialize in these types of petitions recommend that you send 4-5 photos. I sent 6 photos and about 10 emails as well as various other evidence (i.e. Western Union receipts, phone call records, chat logs, etc.). Good Luck.

K-1 Timeline

08-10-2007 - We first met

05-08-2009 - I proposed

12-01-2009 - 129F sent

12-04-2009 - NOA-1

12-12-2009 - NOA-1 hardcopy received

03-15-2010 - NOA-2 101 days

03-17-2010 - NVC received petition

03-18-2010 - NVC sent petition to embassy

03-20-2010 - NOA-2 hardcopy received

03-25-2010 - Embassy received petition

03-25-2010 - Embassy mailed out Packet 3

04-09-2010 - Received Packet 3 in the mail

04-12-2010 - Packet 3 faxed to embassy

06-17-2010 - INTERVIEW

06-17-2010 - VISA APPROVED!!!

07-17-2010 - POE in Miami

09-25-2010 - Wedding date!

AOS Timeline

11-03-2010 - Express mailed AOS packet via USPS

11-05-2010 - Chicago Lockbox received packet

11-18-2010 - Received notice for Biometrics appointment

12-13-2010 - Biometrics appointment

12-15-2010 - Petition transferred to CSC

01-27-2011 - Received AP and EAD card in the mail

02-07-2011 - Case transferred to National Benefits Center in Missouri from CSC

02-15-2011 - Received interview letter in the mail dated for March 22nd

03-22-2011 - AOS interview date

03-22-2011 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!!

03-30-2011 - Received green card in the mail.

As important as the pictures, emails and letters are is the time frames that they were taken. Select some from each visit and make sure they are dated to establish the time line. Better to go a little heavy than to light. It is true that you can go light and get the petition approved but many of os believe strongly in "frontloading" because it gets more info into the hands of the officer at the consulate level before the interview. I even emailed our timeline of relationship to the consulate before the interview and the day of the interview the original notarized copy was never even asked for! GOOD LUCK!!!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.