Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I didn't want to have kids until I met my husband. But, he always knew he wanted kids one day and over the past 4 years he's slowly convinced me that having kids would really complete our lives together. We're thinking sometime in the next 3-5 years, so maybe we'll be making a baby pt.2 thread sometime in the next few years together Sapphire! :lol:

Of course, life doesn't always go like we plan it. No matter when we have kids I will welcome them with all the love in the world! I'm thinking 1 or 2, probably 2. How many do you guys want?

Yeah, It definitely will be interesting. Here's hoping it doesn't have to happen anytime in the near future... :lol:

We want at least 2. I am one of 3, and it was always an odd number so I'd prefer an even number. I don't think we could afford any more than that if we live in NYC anyways! And, I want to have them close together. I'll probably wait about 6 months after my first and then try for my second. My siblings and are are 4 and 5 years apart and I always wished we were closer in age.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning!

Welcome, everyone! Even if you had kids eons ago or even if you are still a baby yourself, feel free to join in with a quip or two or just to blab. I want ALL Canadians and other VJers to feel welcome in this thread. I vow not to clog this thread with posts and picture about every cute thing my kid does. I can share those with my kids' grandparents.

Let's just share and have a good laugh during this whole visa process from the very beginning to those that are now Amurkins. :D

Congratulations all the new expecting parents and to Blitz who will be giving birth any day now. You got your bag ready, missy?

TheATeam - I will try probiotics. I saw a grocer carry them. They're also good for irregularity, right?

My husband and I both also want three. #2 will be here in July. I need to get pregnant next year again to have another by the time I turn 36. I think I can do it. Just put on some heels and exchange looks with husband. Hahaha...yes, he does love high heels. Unfortunate for him, I'm all about comfort now. Big, chunky Keens. Opposite of sexy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

pandb.jpg

UserName..............Due Date........Boy/Girl....BabyBorn.....Weight

Ant+D+BabyA...........07/25/09..........Boy.......07/29/09....8lbs 8oz

Blitz.................01/29/10

TheATeam..............07/09/10

Team J and B..........07/25/10

RedBlue...............08/16/10

Valerie A.............08/18/10

Revenesque............08/21/10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Ummm...there may be something else a person is lacking if they are craving 'pickles'. Just sayin'. :whistle:

LMAO!!!!!!!

Staashi: Good point. However, it must be noted that boys now have a wonderful array of clothing out there! Just as cute.

Regardless of gender, I will go bankrupt buying stuff for my future little ones. :/

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hahaha...yes, he does love high heels. Unfortunate for him, I'm all about comfort now. Big, chunky Keens. Opposite of sexy.

My hubby loves high heels too. I've never "owned" so many stillettos shoes in my life!

pandb.jpg

UserName..............Due Date........Boy/Girl....BabyBorn.....Weight

Ant+D+BabyA...........07/25/09..........Boy.......07/29/09....8lbs 8oz

Blitz.................01/29/10

TheATeam..............07/09/10

Team J and B..........07/25/10

RedBlue...............08/16/10

Valerie A.............08/18/10

Revenesque............08/21/10

The table looks so much neater--Thanks, Trailmix!

Valerie: Ive read that the pickle craving is because of mineral/vitamin deficiency. When pregnant women crave pickles its because they are lacking something in their nutrition.

What does pickle have that's not covered in my prenatals?

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Timeline
What does pickle have that's not covered in my prenatals?

Uh not sure. I think just in general maybe salts... But if youre not craving it... your prenatals got you covered ;)

Removal of Conditions:

I crave pickles all the time, especially those super salty Clausen ones.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
I crave pickles all the time, especially those super salty Clausen ones.

Maybe youre pregnant.

Removal of Conditions:

Maybe youre pregnant.

I think I just like salty food too much. :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

J&B, you're right, probiotics are good for irregularity too. In general they're good for all of your intestinal health and immune system!

October 2006- Met Taktyx playing the World of Warcraft

I-129F

September 26, 2007- I-129F Package sent by courier to CSC

September 28, 2007- Received at CSC

October 29, 2007- NOA1 hardcopy arrives!

February 5, 2008- NOA2!

April 23, 2008- Medical

April 22, 2008- Interview!

April 26, 2008- POE Edmonton

June 5, 2008- Legal wedding

October 11, 2008- Wedding ceremony with family

AOS

December 6, 2008- AOS package mailed

December 8, 2008- Package received

December 15, 2008- Check cashed! WOOHOO!

December 22, 2008- All 3 NOA1's received

January 5, 2009- I-485 transferred to CSC. Here's hoping for no interview!

January 14, 2009- Biometrics

February 23, 2009- EAD and AP received in the mail, dated Feb 14th.

April 23, 2009- Welcome to the United States Letter arrives. Card to follow.

June 1, 2009- GC received in mail. Approval date 04/09/09

Done with USCIS until 04/2011!

Filed: Timeline
Do any of you have a "bitter tongue?"

I think in my case, that's part of the reason for my cravings of things are especially sour or hot or flavorful. My tongue just tastes bitter all the darn time. I chew gum, but once I stop chewing the gum, the taste comes back. It's such a disgusting feeling.

And acid reflux city.

Ew.

You're probably getting enough minerals in your diet and your prenatal vitamins are giving you overload. Maybe only take half of one or change vitamins. Gaviscon was the only thing that helped me through my second pregnancy. I went through gallons of the stuff. Ugh. Well, at least you know it will be over soon. lol

The only time I knew my Mom went through menopause is when she dropped off an armful of tampons and sanitary napkins and announced, "I don't need these anymore!" :lol:

LOL. Well, I meant that she thought she was going through menopause but found out she was pregnant instead. yikes. lol

Hi ladies! I haven't contributed to this forum much lately but I'm here! My husband and I found out 11 weeks ago that we're also pregnant.

Congratulations!!!

I dododododododododododododododododododododododo want a girl though :P I am sure that I will love my future clone with all my heart and might, regardless of its gender. But just imagine all the girly stuff we can do together :D

I had/have so many great times with my daughter. But beware..... they turn into the anti-christ at 15. :lol:

Your husband has a shoe thing, doesn't he? :P:P

LOL LOL LOL. My husband does too!!

We want at least 2. I am one of 3, and it was always an odd number so I'd prefer an even number. I don't think we could afford

I'm one of 3 too. (Does that make me a Borg? :unsure: ) It was kind of awkward growing up. I was the middle child..... the 2nd daughter so not the favoured one. It did come in handy having a team-mate when my brother and I ganged up on our older sister, though. :thumbs:

Haha, Trailmix. I was about to fix the list too. :lol:

Congratulations on the upcoming birth, Blitz!

iagree.gif

Timeline

^^ I was the middle child too! And I had an older sister and younger brother! Funny! I was the favourite daughter though, hehe. My older sister was a bit of a wild child.

Removing Conditions

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Timeline
^^ I was the middle child too! And I had an older sister and younger brother! Funny! I was the favourite daughter though, hehe. My older sister was a bit of a wild child.

That's awesome! lol

My sister was the brilliant favoured firstborn. She could do no wrong. In fact, whenever she did something and my parents were trying to figure out who did it, she would blame me. And my parents believed her! I took so many beatings that rightfully belonged to her. I hated her guts.

My brother was the baby and the "son and heir". So he was special too.

My Mum forgot me in town a lot. <_<

iagree.gif

Timeline
That's awesome! lol

My sister was the brilliant favoured firstborn. She could do no wrong. In fact, whenever she did something and my parents were trying to figure out who did it, she would blame me. And my parents believed her! I took so many beatings that rightfully belonged to her. I hated her guts.

My brother was the baby and the "son and heir". So he was special too.

My Mum forgot me in town a lot. <_<

My brother was the baby too!

Middle child syndrome is no joke. That's why I'm only having 2! :lol:

Removing Conditions

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.