justashooter

Illegal Alien Murders Teen for Speaking English in America!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Needs to be killed and have his head put on a pike down at the border...only way to get a message across..。

http://www.alipac.us/article-4800-thread-1-0.html

By BRENT BATTEN

Posted December 21, 2009

Naples News

I swear we don’t plan this stuff out.

But no sooner than does a series of articles about the Collier County Sheriff’s Office program to deport troublesome illegal aliens conclude than an illegal alien is in the headlines, and not in a good way.

The sheriff’s program, as outlined in stories Sunday and Monday, targets illegal immigrants who run afoul of the law. Deputies, through extra training, are empowered to enforce federal laws and begin deportation proceedings as they see fit. In places without the program, local authorities have to rely on federal agents to undertake the deportation process against known illegal immigrants residing in their jails, a demand the feds are not always prepared to meet.

The program and the articles about it elicited the predictable responses from good-hearted people who see tragedy in the separation of families. They fret over the anxiety experienced by those who skirted the rules to find a better life in the United States yet are one traffic stop away from losing it.

Then along comes Mauricio Escalante. The 33-year-old illegal immigrant was arrested Saturday for stabbing to death a 17-year-old on the streets of Immokalee.

The teenager’s affront that set off the fatal confrontation — daring to speak English in America.

According to Sheriff’s Office reports, around 3 a.m. Saturday Charlie Guzman and some friends gathered at the laundry of an apartment complex on Colorado Avenue. Three others, including Escalante, were already there and the two groups began talking until a dispute erupted over the victim’s group speaking English, not Spanish.

Escalante went to a nearby apartment, got a knife, and fatally stabbed Guzman, according to reports.

So much for the notion that illegal immigrants are universally a hard-working, law abiding set committed to doing the jobs Americans won’t do, all while trying to assimilate.

While plenty of people in the community of illegal immigrants, a majority, no doubt, fit that description, there are bad actors in the group.

The bad actors are the ones targeted by the sheriff’s program. For proof of that, one need look no further than Escalante. A year ago, he wound up in jail because deputies found him so drunk he was deemed to be a threat to himself or others.

But being drunk out of your mind in public isn’t the sort of thing that gets you deported under the sheriff’s system.

“Until the murder, he didn’t have a criminal history with us,” Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Karie Partington said.

In two years, about 2,200 illegal immigrants have been either deported or are awaiting deportation through the sheriff’s efforts. Among that many cases, there are bound to be a few where the triggering offenses seem minor or the hardship upon family members here legally seems great.

But there are hardships to be borne by turning a blind eye toward illegal immigrants among us.

Ask the family of Charlie Guzman.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

but but but.......escalante just wanted a better life!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Needs to be killed and have his head put on a pike down at the border...only way to get a message across..。

http://www.alipac.us/article-4800-thread-1-0.html

By BRENT BATTEN

Posted December 21, 2009

Naples News

I swear we don't plan this stuff out.

But no sooner than does a series of articles about the Collier County Sheriff's Office program to deport troublesome illegal aliens conclude than an illegal alien is in the headlines, and not in a good way.

The sheriff's program, as outlined in stories Sunday and Monday, targets illegal immigrants who run afoul of the law. Deputies, through extra training, are empowered to enforce federal laws and begin deportation proceedings as they see fit. In places without the program, local authorities have to rely on federal agents to undertake the deportation process against known illegal immigrants residing in their jails, a demand the feds are not always prepared to meet.

The program and the articles about it elicited the predictable responses from good-hearted people who see tragedy in the separation of families. They fret over the anxiety experienced by those who skirted the rules to find a better life in the United States yet are one traffic stop away from losing it.

Then along comes Mauricio Escalante. The 33-year-old illegal immigrant was arrested Saturday for stabbing to death a 17-year-old on the streets of Immokalee.

The teenager's affront that set off the fatal confrontation — daring to speak English in America.

According to Sheriff's Office reports, around 3 a.m. Saturday Charlie Guzman and some friends gathered at the laundry of an apartment complex on Colorado Avenue. Three others, including Escalante, were already there and the two groups began talking until a dispute erupted over the victim's group speaking English, not Spanish.

Escalante went to a nearby apartment, got a knife, and fatally stabbed Guzman, according to reports.

So much for the notion that illegal immigrants are universally a hard-working, law abiding set committed to doing the jobs Americans won't do, all while trying to assimilate.

While plenty of people in the community of illegal immigrants, a majority, no doubt, fit that description, there are bad actors in the group.

The bad actors are the ones targeted by the sheriff's program. For proof of that, one need look no further than Escalante. A year ago, he wound up in jail because deputies found him so drunk he was deemed to be a threat to himself or others.

But being drunk out of your mind in public isn't the sort of thing that gets you deported under the sheriff's system.

"Until the murder, he didn't have a criminal history with us," Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Karie Partington said.

In two years, about 2,200 illegal immigrants have been either deported or are awaiting deportation through the sheriff's efforts. Among that many cases, there are bound to be a few where the triggering offenses seem minor or the hardship upon family members here legally seems great.

But there are hardships to be borne by turning a blind eye toward illegal immigrants among us.

Ask the family of Charlie Guzman.

end1.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Escalante killed a teenager for speaking English so he's going to have kill a lot more people to get his point across. This sounds like another stupid reason to kill someone and English speaking part was just a twist to the story.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Timeline
Hate crime? Of course not <_<

It can only be a hate crime if the perpetrator is a White American male. No one else is capable of hate or committing a crime based on racism, hatred, intolerance, or being bigoted.

Duh.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

but but but.......escalante just wanted a better life!

how do you say "celebrate diversity" in Spanish?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

celebrar la diversidad.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Speaking English qualifies people for better jobs and more independence. Many of the slaves and slae traders trapped in the illegal immigrant slave trade do not like that. The young man represents someone who will NOT be washing dishes or mowing lawns or hauling roof shingles...and will not be dependent on the various government and social agencies that need dependent slaves to justify their existance and salaries.

The slave trade in this country is huge and the people who profiut from it are not going to stop at anything to keep it going.

We can end illegal immigration tomorrow and have all the illegal immigrants WALK home, thereby ending the racism and slavery that illegal immigrants are forced to endure in this country. Simple.

1. $500,000 TAX per day/per illegal worker. Property can be siezed immediately to pay the tax

2. Extend the I-9 form to anyone renting property. Same tax for renting to illegal immigrants

3. Extend the I-9 form to hospitals and medical care professionals except for life saving emergencies

4. Extend the I-9 to educational facilities

WHEN the pnealty for providing jobs and services to people here illegally is so horribly expensive that no one will dare to take the risk, ALL illegal immigrant slaves, who are here for economic reasons, will throw off thier chains and return to freedom. Until then, the racist industry will continue. People will continue to kill and be killed to maintain slavery, just as they always have.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Gary, I get it. Want to collaborate on a weekly column with me ? send me a pm, sometime soonish.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I think we should ban knives now since they're being used to stab people in laundry rooms.

Well, at least we should close the "knife show loophole" because this guy obviously shouldn't have owned a knife if he was here illegally.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I think we should ban knives now since they're being used to stab people in laundry rooms.

Well, at least we should close the "knife show loophole" because this guy obviously shouldn't have owned a knife if he was here illegally.

:hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Slim

Your suggestion is as least as sensibe as the ones usually offered.

1. Fence. Yeah right, fence US in. Like that works. As long as the economic incentive is there, people will jump over, tunnel under, swim around, or fly over. This is the biggest waste of money the government can imagine but "looks" like they are doing something when no one in the givernment wants to do anything. Americans are being snookered by this. wake up people!

2. Amnesty. Horsesqueeze. Amnesty is nothing more than the conscription of new slaves. Illegal aliens, uneducated and illiterate in English, have ONE thing to offer politicians and businesses, servitude and low prices. Make them legal and they will be required to receive minimum wage. No way. why should an employer pay minimum wage for a completely unqualified person? The newly "legal" immigrants will demand and receive all sorts of social services, eventually become citizens and vote for politicians which provide social services. (Democrats) Employers and business (Republicans) will simply hire the newest illegal slaves who can be forced to work long hours for low wages, which is what they want. The system of slavery continues, but now with more people dependent on government that can (or will be able) to vote.

Slim is right, the cheapest thing we could do, and equally effective as as any of the above, would be to ban all knives.

When people in this country are tired of the racisim and the slavery (if that ever happens) we will pass legislation that ends the economic incentive to hire illegal workers and for illeagal workers to subject themselves to slavery. Anything else is just an excuse to keep the status quo.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla