justashooter

libs don't want section 8 homes in their neighborhood

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

[Liberal stronghold doesn't want diversity. Better call Obama.]

Revolt in Westchester

After a coercive housing settlement, angry voters toss out their county executive.

4 November 2009

Other issues, especially taxes, no doubt ranked high in the minds of Westchester County voters, who last night in a stunning upset threw out incumbent county executive Andy Spano in favor of Republican challenger Rob Astorino by an impressive 58–42 margin. But it didn’t help that county residents felt strong-armed by the federal government and private litigants into a controversial lawsuit settlement on low-income housing that cuts deeply into the county’s tradition of suburban home rule on development issues—or that Spano reacted to voter discontent by suggesting that critics of his housing plans were racist.

http://www.city-journal.org/2009/eon1104wo.html

They'll gladly spend your money to fix what's wrong and give

away property that doesn't belong to them as long as they

don't have to feel the pain of their decisions and actions.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

They are definitely 110% libs in that county. Hypocrites.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I am proud to be a

hypocrite.jpg

I doubt anyone in the world isn't a hypocrite. Maybe the NUN?

They are definitely 110% libs in that county. Hypocrites.

But exercising their democratic right to be hypocrites :P

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Timeline

section 8 housing will attract the unemployed and diseased ... i don't want my neighbor being some washed out old man, recently laid off, with a bad back and gout and an anger problem... of course we oppose it.

Edited by w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I think it has more to do with class than anything. This county is quite wealthy, allowing section 8 housing would very likely decrease property values and make the area less desirable if they want to move and need to sell their house.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I support Section 8 housing. However, I don't like it that you can't select your own tenants or be picky. You some tenants are stupid drug dealers, gangsters, pot heads. You aren't allow to discriminate against them by refusing them housing which is such a disappointment. I chose not to include my house as section 8 listing.

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

section 8 housing will attract the unemployed and diseased ... i don't want my neighbor being some washed out old man, recently laid off, with a bad back and gout and an anger problem... of course we oppose it.

Plus dark skinned people.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Oi! Leave me out of it!

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The house next door to me was a foreclosure and therefore bought up real cheap . The now owner is renting it out to a section 8 couple. They have lived there under 9 months and so far the police have been called 5 times and I have personally seen the woman walking up and down her driveway and the sidewalk wielding a meat cleaver.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
The house next door to me was a foreclosure and therefore bought up real cheap . The now owner is renting it out to a section 8 couple. They have lived there under 9 months and so far the police have been called 5 times and I have personally seen the woman walking up and down her driveway and the sidewalk wielding a meat cleaver.

You should think yourself lucky. At least she's not an axe murderer.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You should think yourself lucky. At least she's not an axe murderer.

At least that I'm aware of.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg