Helen G.

why they havent' cash my check?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
My package was received on 11/12/2009, why they haven't cash my check yet?????? I am desperate! is not fair!

Wait a couple more days, then call.

It has been 4 days, it is only monday.. it can take more than 1 week for them to cash the check. You need to be patient.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

They just got it on the 12th, counting today it has only been 2 business days since they got it. I have no doubt they have already sent your check to their bank, however your bank has not received the documentation to deduct it from your account. You have no reason to worry. They got your package, you are now waiting for a letter letting you know that. You only have about 5 more months to go before you know the outcome. It's way too early to start stressing, I promise. It won't do you any good, just breathe because this whole process is stressful enough without worrying about each and every day that something doesn't happen. It will happen. There really isn't much of a chance they won't take your money.

January 2009 - K-1 Denied by the consulate

January 2011 - Moved to India - Yikes!

October 2011 - DCF filing rejected by overzealous employee at the embassy

December 2011 - Tourist visa denied (not surprising)

March 2012 - CR1/IR1 process started

May 1, 2012 - RFE and some of our information was entered into the computer wrong by the CSC

Read about all the shenanigans of my relationship at American Punjaban PI

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Look at my timeline in my signature. They received mine the 9th and the check did not get cashed till the 12th so you're fine. Give them a couple days to process.

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

My package was received on 11/12/2009, why they haven't cash my check yet?????? I am desperate! is not fair!

You have to remember that there was weekend in between the time they received it and today. Give it a little bit more time. If 4 days' making you desperate, wait till you start waiting for your NOA, Bio letter appointment and the approval itself. You need to relax a bit.

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Dont worry about the check...Believe me they will cash it...

They are weird....They got my application on Nv 2nd and my check was cashed...as in money taken from my account on Nov 3rd....I saw a copy of my chk online and they deposited it on teh 2nd itself.........very keen on getting the money!!!

But as of today Nov 17th i still havent got a NOA or any kind of #!!!!

not sure what to do now....

Should Ic all them or wait for 30 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Helen...

If you continue on like this, you will have a coronary and all your efforts will be in vain.

Please calm down. You posted in the November filers thread "Add me please. I send my package on 11/10/2009 and they received it on 11/12/2009 green card expires on 01/15/2010." (bolding added by me)

You are travelling in December 2009. Unless I am missing some unknown fact, you do not need your extension letter to travel in December.

You already went through this process to get the conditional card. You are working yourself up over something that should be a non-starter.

Enjoy your time with your family. The extension letter will come before your card expires. The 10-year will come when it comes, especially important to remember when dealing with VSC.

Complete

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
Helen...

If you continue on like this, you will have a coronary and all your efforts will be in vain.

Please calm down. You posted in the November filers thread "Add me please. I send my package on 11/10/2009 and they received it on 11/12/2009 green card expires on 01/15/2010." (bolding added by me)

You are travelling in December 2009. Unless I am missing some unknown fact, you do not need your extension letter to travel in December.

You already went through this process to get the conditional card. You are working yourself up over something that should be a non-starter.

Enjoy your time with your family. The extension letter will come before your card expires. The 10-year will come when it comes, especially important to remember when dealing with VSC.

Good answer Chaplin! I also get upset sometimes reading so many posts of impatient people :-) I was also impatient but at least did not bother others (kept it to myself), something to consider...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.