Joseph & Ana

Looks Like Obama Forgot Something Again...

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Wow taken way out of context, this was everyone saluting him as he approached podium and 3 frames later he returns the salute.

Is there any context to this photo? It doesn't show what else is going on.

Yes. All miltary personel are saluting (Obama is Commander in Chief) and the civilians all have their hands on their hearts...except Obama.

However...I contend he did NOT forget.

As the quote above shows, which you clearly neglected, the photo is out of context as are your comments. Seems you are predisposed to hating the president for whatever reason you may have. :rolleyes:

Only if it was photoshopped. It looks like Obama didn't salute or have his over his heart. I can't believe people defend Obama on everything no matter what he does. A few days ago he got the Medal of Honor mixed up with the Freedom of Freedom after he awarded it. The guy makes plenty of mistakes, he's not the Messiah.

It's called giving someone the benefit of the doubt based upon a photo taken out of context. If he saluted 3 seconds after this photo was snapped, what ist he big difference? You accuse some people of defending the president on everything..... you and your ilk seem to condemn him regardless of context. Get over it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Wow taken way out of context, this was everyone saluting him as he approached podium and 3 frames later he returns the salute.

Yes. All miltary personel are saluting (Obama is Commander in Chief) and the civilians all have their hands on their hearts...except Obama.

As the quote above shows, which you clearly neglected, the photo is out of context as are your comments. Seems you are predisposed to hating the president for whatever reason you may have. :rolleyes:

Only if it was photoshopped. It looks like Obama didn't salute or have his over his heart. I can't believe people defend Obama on everything no matter what he does. A few days ago he got the Medal of Honor mixed up with the Freedom of Freedom after he awarded it. The guy makes plenty of mistakes, he's not the Messiah.

Neither are you, apparently. What's the Freedom of Freedom, exactly?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

After some googling and confusion regarding Obamas clothes I realized this photo is from Memorial Day, not Veterans day. The photo is most likely taken when the president arrives and they are playing "Hail to the Chief". Later, during the National Anthem he is actually the first to put his hand on his heart.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/286572-1 (about 11:30 into the video).

Edited by Dave and Helena

05-02-2004 Met in Östersund, Sweden
09-07-2007 Got married in Eden Gardens State Park, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

*************************************************************************************************

AOS

11-02-2007 - Filed

03-14-2008 - Green Card received

*************************************************************************************************

Lifting of Conditions

02-08-2010 - Filed

06-21-2010 - Green Card received

N-400

06-24-2017 - N-400 package sent via EFile

06-24-2017 - Payment received via credit card

07-01-2017 - Appointment notice received

07-19-2017 - Biometrics appointment in Atlanta, GA

08-04-2017 - Case updated. Interview scheduled. 

"Whither thou goest I will go, whither thou lodgest I will lodge,
Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God." ~ Ruth 1:16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
It's called giving someone the benefit of the doubt based upon a photo taken out of context. If he saluted 3 seconds after this photo was snapped, what ist he big difference? You accuse some people of defending the president on everything..... you and your ilk seem to condemn him regardless of context. Get over it.

Means he's a little slow. That's all. Sort of like you and most of us have gotten over your ways.

Dog, it's the Medal of Freedom and Obama's screw up was worse than my typo but you wouldn't call Obama on it.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
After some googling and confusion regarding Obamas clothes I realized this photo is from Memorial Day, not Veterans day. The photo is most likely taken when the president arrives and they are playing "Hail to the Chief". Later, during the National Anthem he is actually the first to put his hand on his heart.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/286572-1 (about 11:30 into the video).

Well that's a fast bump. :lol:

Nice find.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Dog, it's the Medal of Freedom and Obama's screw up was worse than my typo but you wouldn't call Obama on it.

I just wanted to make sure we're all aware that you ain't no Messiah either.

Oh, and with the footage of the ceremony from which the picture originated now available, it's time to pull your foot out of your mouth. Same goes for Joe and the other Obama haterz around here. Pull it out folks, it's okay.

You guys have been:

pwned.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Oh, and with the footage of the ceremony from which the picture originated now available, it's time to pull your foot out of your mouth. Same goes for Joe and the other Obama haterz around here. Pull it out folks, it's okay.

You didn't know what the photo was depicting nor explained it at all or must not have looked at the footage. Either way you still lose.

The salutes were rendered to him as he entered to the tune of Hail to the Chief. They weren't saluting the flag or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

All I wanna add is love Obama or hate him...at least he doesn't make up words........

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Amsterdam

02-27-09: I-129F Sent

03-10-09: I-129F NOA1

06-10-09: I-129F NOA2

06-17-09: Rec'vd by NVC

06-18-09: STUCK IN NVC AP

06-25-09: FINALLY petition on it's way to the embassy

06-29-09: DHL delivered our packet to the embassy in Amsterdam

07-01-09: Rec'd Packet 3!!!!

08-01-09: Rec'd Packet 4

08-25-09: Interview date...APPROVED!!!!

12/12/09: Fiancee arrival date WOOOT!

02/20/10: Married and SOOOO happy!

04/20/10: Sent off AOS (finally!)

05/03/10: Rec'd AOS NOA1

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Horsesqueeze. When you salute someone you LOOK at them. They are not looking at Obama. 3 frames later the light came on in Obama's head and he said..."Oh #######! I have toi do that ####### now, #######!"

When will it get through to anyone what this means. It IS a big deal.

Oh well, We had to suffer Carter to get Reagan. I can hold my breath for three more years. We nned to elect dumb@ss do-nothings every few years to remind us why we shouldn't.

:thumbs::thumbs:

the civilian wearing the zoot suit ... hand over heart ... is saluting obama? :unsure:

must be a new requirement developed by this administration on how civilians are to greet the potus ....

Yea, with your back to him . . . ?

You didn't know what the photo was depicting nor explained it at all or must not have looked at the footage. Either way you still lose.

The salutes were rendered to him as he entered to the tune of Hail to the Chief. They weren't saluting the flag or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

I don't think so. See post # 3. I never rendered any opinion on the picture because the context was missing. It was you and the other haterz who predictably jumped to silly conclusions. You were had and while that might hurt a bit, you were still had. You hater fell for haterz #######. Again. :lol:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

the civilian wearing the zoot suit ... hand over heart ... is saluting obama? :unsure:

must be a new requirement developed by this administration on how civilians are to greet the potus ....

Yea, with your back to him . . . ?

and all but one finger is the salute ....

Another deuche who thinks this out of context still was worthy of a ######...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message923100/pg1

ALC Obama is not the messiah, that was and remains a Right wingnut talking point, and you put yourself repeatedly in that category. An out of context still picture does not indicate a damn thing, your take on it, while predictable, indicates a whole lot more.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

We need to elect dumb@ss do-nothings every few years to remind us why we shouldn't.

"We" took care of that back in 2004. 2000 was stolen, so "we" weren't completely responsible for the first offense.