sachinky

NVC November 2009 Edition

535 posts in this topic

Just a word of caution to the new NVC'rs. The NVC portion is pretty straightforward, I think, and you do have some control over the speed of things. But I think it's for that very reason that it is actually the most stressful part of the process thus far! Things happen quickly for some and not for others, so just because you see that somebody made it through in 20 days, don't assume that's going to happen for you. Otherwise, it can really get to you.

There seems to be an unexplainable delay sometimes, despite the older posts indicating that the NVC is really efficient. I think maybe they've become quite busy with the many recent approvals. Plus, we're calling them way too much, and I think perhaps some of them are just plain sick of us, and less apt to be friendly.

Hello, I'm trundling over from October and joining November too...I definitely agree, we had to wait 29 days before actually getting the first emails, whereas most get it in a day or two. I do wonder about the efficacy of constantly calling them. Anyway, now we're waiting for the DS-3032 and the AOS bill to both be accepted. All our papers are ready, and as far as I know even the I-864EZ has been filled. Any more delays won't be down to us! Good luck everybody :)

Hello there! We were wondering whatever happened to you and AbbilovesJeremy.

We are now at the stage of waiting for the case complete and an interview. The medical is booked,fees are paid and they acknowledge receipt of everything. We have not got emails acknowledging the DS-230 but the AVR message says so.

How are things with you?

OH MY GOSH, IM SO EXCITED. We've started Apartment hunting. This is our choice so far!!

http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/T...e-Phoenix/6578/

:thumbs:

A pool is a must for Texas . You must be so happy! :thumbs:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OH MY GOSH, IM SO EXCITED. We've started Apartment hunting. This is our choice so far!!

I am! I feel like we're finally moving forward in our relationship!

Next is children. :devil: Well, after I'm 23 maybe. :blush:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

I am! I feel like we're finally moving forward in our relationship!

Next is children. :devil: Well, after I'm 23 maybe. :blush:

Well my daughter is 21 and I'm 44 so I dont see anything wrong with your plan. ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok November team I want some more login failed and case completes today!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok November team I want some more login failed and case completes today!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I hope so too! But AVR still says, IV Package generated...hopefully it changes soon. :3

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

So Mumbai is already booked for December? Meaning those who get scheduled this week and the fourth week will get their interview dates in January 2010?

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
So Mumbai is already booked for December? Meaning those who get scheduled this week and the fourth week will get their interview dates in January 2010?

Not necessarily... Lately, some of the embassys have released dates the 4th week of the month as well as the second week... So just because they did scheduling 2 weeks ago does not mean that there are not any open dates to schedule this week... And they are for December dates, January dates will be assigned either between 23-27 Nov or 7-11 Dec... depending if they are doing 4th week assignments again this month...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Correct, December scheduling is complete for Mumbai. They only post the file on the website once all open slots have been filled. January scheduling wont happen till end of November now.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

I hope so too! But AVR still says, IV Package generated...hopefully it changes soon. :3

Mine says the same thing

Best of Luck. Best wishes. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

yeah, i sometimes wish mumbai and new delhi treat the same, but they don't. mumbai has already put their december schedules online. new delhi still has november only. so not only does it depend on the country, but it depends on the consulates within the same country.

Edited by kaushalia

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
yeah, i sometimes wish mumbai and new delhi treat the same, but they don't. mumbai has already put their december schedules online. new delhi still has november only. so not only does it depend on the country, but it depends on the consulates within the same country.

OH.... sorry bout that for everyone waiting for Mumbai...

OH.... sorry bout that for everyone waiting for Mumbai...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:lol: sometimes i wish my husband was in mumbai. we got an rfe that mumbai would have let us take to the interview. but delhi wants it before they would schedule an interview. we could have case completed by now.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Just a word of caution to the new NVC'rs. The NVC portion is pretty straightforward, I think, and you do have some control over the speed of things. But I think it's for that very reason that it is actually the most stressful part of the process thus far! Things happen quickly for some and not for others, so just because you see that somebody made it through in 20 days, don't assume that's going to happen for you. Otherwise, it can really get to you.

There seems to be an unexplainable delay sometimes, despite the older posts indicating that the NVC is really efficient. I think maybe they've become quite busy with the many recent approvals. Plus, we're calling them way too much, and I think perhaps some of them are just plain sick of us, and less apt to be friendly.

Hello, I'm trundling over from October and joining November too...I definitely agree, we had to wait 29 days before actually getting the first emails, whereas most get it in a day or two. I do wonder about the efficacy of constantly calling them. Anyway, now we're waiting for the DS-3032 and the AOS bill to both be accepted. All our papers are ready, and as far as I know even the I-864EZ has been filled. Any more delays won't be down to us! Good luck everybody :)

Hi Tree. Where have you been hiding?

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Well I am bumping over to November too~~~ Glad to join a nice group of folks!!!

Are you trying to say that the October crowd aren't nice? Actually now that I think about it they do smell bad! :rofl:

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.