Heracles

Onlookers laugh during teen girl's gang rape

202 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

well sister that's exactly how it looks like when members start attacking each other over comments posted on an INTERNET FORUM. At least on Jerry Springer they get to see their faces and, staged or not staged, throw some punches.

But hey that's just my opinion, besides I'm sure that some clowns here they just LOOOVE to push people's buttons and to see how they react.

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So the problem is... Women making bad choices? Octomom actually tried for multiples. Single mothers with 6 kids from 6 different fathers choose who they lay with. And it looks like the girl in the article chose to get drunk in the persence of her attackers.

####### is wrong with you? Did you just fcking imply she was asking for it, or some equally stupid, archaic, misogynistic bullsh1t like that? :wow: your mom must be proud, #######.

Hi Len,

No, I actually just implied what I wrote - that she chose to get drunk in the presence of her attackers. If you read the article, it says it right there. She was invited to drink with the group, she accepted the invitation. It's right there in the article! Just as octomom made a choice, and the single mother with 6 kids from 6 different fathers made six choices, this girl also made a choice.

Everyone should know that every choice one makes has an outcome, good or bad, intended or unintended. Forest Gump said it best, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get". Well, in my opinion, the same concept can be applied to the choices we make. I'm sure this girl simply wanted to participate in some illegal, underage drinking in a poorly-lit, hidden area with her "friends" (a bad choice any way you look at it, but HER CHOICE nonetheless). Period. Now, the perpetrators had made their OWN choice... They chose to lure the girl to their group, get her drunk, and we all know the rest. THEIR CHOICE. She didn't ask, nor did she intend for this to happen. She just made a bad choice that put her in a precarious situation. This whole thread has been about the desensitizing of the youth... That is certainly a big part of it. But what YOU are implying by attacking ME is that this girl should not be expected to accept the outcome of her stupid CHOICE! I will teach my kids that if you make a stupid choice, you will more than likely have to pay for it, in one way or another. Prison systems, the world over, are full of people dealing with/paying for stupid choices - nothing good comes of them, nothing. People just need to think more, and make better choices. That's another thing, teens today are impulsive and seldom think before they act on their choices... Can you honestly say that no part of what happened is her own fault???

I will take my apology now, please.

06/20/2002 - Introduced through her Aunt
07/05/2002 - Correspondence begins and continues for years; friendship and feelings slowly but surely grow stronger.
05/12/2009 - Met in Philippines! Stayed for two weeks and had a great time. Can't wait to go back!
10/11/2009 - She said YES! (became engaged)

USCIS
10/29/2010 - Mailed I-129F
11/08/2010 - Check cashed
11/11/2010 - Received NOA1 dated 11/05/2010 (My case landed in Vermont - #######!)
11/15/2010 - Touched
04/05/2011 - It's been 5 months and not a peep from USCIS/VSC :-(
04/19/2011 - Touched/Text Message and Email this AM (APPROVED!)
04/22/2011 - Hard copy NOA2 received (166 days)

US Embassy
(All dates are Philippines dates)
05/20/2011 - Birth Certificate error cleared up
06/03/2011 - Fiancee waiting for her Passport
06/03/2011 - Not a peep from the Embassy (Manila)
07/21/2011 - Passport obtained
07/22/2011 - Interview scheduled 8/4
08/01/2011 - Fiancee and family on first flight EVER, to Manila
08/02/2011 - Medical
08/03/2011 - Medical (Passed, no concerns)
08/04/2011 - Interview! Passed! (they think)
08/24/2011 - Received Embassy email indicating fiance's visa has been issued!
08/31/2011 - 09/13/2011 Philippines Vacation!
09/14/2011 - Arrived together in Dallas, TX!

11/11/2011 - Married!

Filed: Timeline

Wait seated for an apology that will not come. Ever. NO ONE asks to be raped. NO ONE - even if she dressed like a #######, acted like one, flashed her boobs at them and got sh1tfaced. NO MEANS NO. And implying otherwise is being a complete jerk. I hope your daughters never make the bad choice of drinking Pepsi laced with Rohypnol; and if they do, the consequences will bet their fault.

They chose to lure the girl to their group, get her drunk, and we all know the rest. THEIR CHOICE. She didn't ask, nor did she intend for this to happen.

NO ONE asks to be raped.

Sounds to me like you two are in violent agreement.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
even if she dressed like a #######, acted like one, flashed her boobs at them and got sh1tfaced. NO MEANS NO. And implying otherwise is being a complete jerk. I hope your daughters never make the bad choice of drinking Pepsi laced with Rohypnol; and if they do, the consequences will bet their fault.

Apparently this young lady went into that back, dark area and started downing swigs with every confidence that "no would mean no".

truth of it is.... real life 'is what it is"

and she learned a hard cold lesson about the depravity of men that never got this lesson in a womans right to her body....

and could care less about the word "no".

The only part of the story I don't "get", is why they kicked her ####?

MAny of us have heard of guys taking turns with the drunk drunk chick at the party but I never heard of the guys slapping her around.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

even if she dressed like a #######, acted like one, flashed her boobs at them and got sh1tfaced. NO MEANS NO. And implying otherwise is being a complete jerk. I hope your daughters never make the bad choice of drinking Pepsi laced with Rohypnol; and if they do, the consequences will bet their fault.

Apparently this young lady went into that back, dark area and started downing swigs with every confidence that "no would mean no".

and she learned a hard cold lesson about the depravity of men that never got this lesson in a womans right to her body....

MAny of us have heard of guys taking turns with the drunk drunk chick at the party but I never heard of the guys slapping her around.

WOW. Really... what kind thugs do you hang around with that do ####### like that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
They chose to lure the girl to their group, get her drunk, and we all know the rest. THEIR CHOICE. She didn't ask, nor did she intend for this to happen.

NO ONE asks to be raped.

Sounds to me like you two are in violent agreement.

Exactly! We are in agreement, and yet she still argues with me...

Wait seated for an apology that will not come. Ever. NO ONE asks to be raped. NO ONE - even if she dressed like a #######, acted like one, flashed her boobs at them and got sh1tfaced. NO MEANS NO. And implying otherwise is being a complete jerk. I hope your daughters never make the bad choice of drinking Pepsi laced with Rohypnol; and if they do, the consequences will bet their fault.

Len,

When I have children, and if they are daughters, I also hope they will never make the bad choice of drinking Pepsi laced with Rohypnol. As their father, I will definitely warn them to think and always be cautious of the intentions of boys/men. I will teach them never to accept drinks from anyone and to always keep an eye on their drinks in public settings. I can not always be there though; and as we all know, teens will ultimately do what THEY want to do. All I can do is teach them to use common sense. If they do make a bad choice, then they will have to live with the consequences. But, I will also make sure the attacker(s) pay(s) for their crime by prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law.

06/20/2002 - Introduced through her Aunt
07/05/2002 - Correspondence begins and continues for years; friendship and feelings slowly but surely grow stronger.
05/12/2009 - Met in Philippines! Stayed for two weeks and had a great time. Can't wait to go back!
10/11/2009 - She said YES! (became engaged)

USCIS
10/29/2010 - Mailed I-129F
11/08/2010 - Check cashed
11/11/2010 - Received NOA1 dated 11/05/2010 (My case landed in Vermont - #######!)
11/15/2010 - Touched
04/05/2011 - It's been 5 months and not a peep from USCIS/VSC :-(
04/19/2011 - Touched/Text Message and Email this AM (APPROVED!)
04/22/2011 - Hard copy NOA2 received (166 days)

US Embassy
(All dates are Philippines dates)
05/20/2011 - Birth Certificate error cleared up
06/03/2011 - Fiancee waiting for her Passport
06/03/2011 - Not a peep from the Embassy (Manila)
07/21/2011 - Passport obtained
07/22/2011 - Interview scheduled 8/4
08/01/2011 - Fiancee and family on first flight EVER, to Manila
08/02/2011 - Medical
08/03/2011 - Medical (Passed, no concerns)
08/04/2011 - Interview! Passed! (they think)
08/24/2011 - Received Embassy email indicating fiance's visa has been issued!
08/31/2011 - 09/13/2011 Philippines Vacation!
09/14/2011 - Arrived together in Dallas, TX!

11/11/2011 - Married!

I think what the girl needs is a counsellor to help come to terms with the trauma in the hopes of having a normal life.

she also needs to see that justice is done and the monsters are removed from society forever.

:thumbs:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

WOW. Really... what kind thugs do you hang around with that do ####### like that?

Im betting if we did a poll we would find I am not the only guy who has heard of such events taking place.

maybe I am wrong Len.... (wouldn;t be the first time) but I think you might need a reality check.

We agree a woman does have the Right to say no.... but there are people and situations where those "rights" are just not very important in comparison to the present desire.

In the same way you would teach your daughter to use caution when using her credit card on line, we might also be wise to caution her about what parties or circumstances to flash her Boobs and get loaded at.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Len,

I think what some people are getting at here is BE AWARE of your surroundings and WHO you're with at the time.

No one is suggesting that "she asked for it." As you said, Len, no one asks to be raped. However, she DID choose to go off alone, in a dimly lit area and chug alcohol. She didn't HAVE to follow them.

She made a bad decision and now she'll have to live with it. Hopefully she'll be more cautious next time and even better, inform her friends and family so they don't end up making a similar mistake.

(Five bucks says at least one person will misinterpret my comment as "she deserved it" or "it's all her fault." :rolleyes:)

Edited by DeadPoolX

Len,

I think what some people are getting at here is BE AWARE of your surroundings and WHO you're with at the time.

No one is suggesting that "she asked for it." As you said, Len, no one asks to be raped. However, she DID choose to go off alone, in a dimly lit area and chug alcohol. She didn't HAVE to follow them.

She made a bad decision and now she'll have to live with it. Hopefully she'll be more cautious next time and even better, inform her friends and family so they don't end up making a similar mistake.

(Five bucks says at least one person will misinterpret my comment as "she deserved it" or "it's all her fault." :rolleyes:)

I won't, as personal security principles are one sure way to protect yourself. It does not apply in every situation, but certainly helps.

Not to mention that there remains no really compelling evidence that violent videogames and movies leads to a more violent society.

It's a perennial scapegoat that is pulled out of the bag whenever something happens that cannot be explained - as if finding something external to pin the blame on is necessary to putting these things into context.

I've yet to understand what the benefit was served by the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) cutting out the headbutts from the fight scenes in The Matrix or Spiderman 2, or exactly what the benefit was of the Australian body, for example, cutting out real world drug references from Fallout 3 (a mature rated video-game).

Censorship is bullshit.

There isn't any evidence? That's a first. But anyway, lets play along with in this Gene Hunt world. It's no coincidence that countries who have strict regulation (censorship) of violence and ####### tend to have much lower crime rates. You sit here and claim exposure to violence has no effect on kids yet how do you back that up? What percentage of kids throughout human history have had 24/7 on demand exposure to such graphic violence? Simple calculation 30 years of the last 10,000 years. Kids were exposed to war and so on in the past but at least the understood the consequences of war. Nonetheless, most other civilized countries are trying to reduce their crime rates rather than excuse it.

Censorship is not bullshit and works extremely well in a hell of a lot of countries that use it. The contrary to this approach is the US, where the crime rate speaks for itself.

Booyah!

You are wasting your time trying to pull -heads out of the sand.

No matter the evidence, these few VJer's will go round and round with there repetitive replies.

For a simple example, you posted:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/vc/mur.../vc_murders.htm

It's stunning to see consistency within the spots on that list.

That anyone can seriously question the radical changes taking place.... in many different ways, is for me, the most alarming part of it all.

One of the most glaring problems we have is, Border control.

Right now, rather than tackle our immigration problem.... a problem which has attracted many of the worst elements to this country.... to some, the answer is to do "more of the same".

It actually stunning, the vast majority of Hispanics don't object to our open-door policy as they see their good names and reputation being dirtied by the daily police blotter.

Our immigration habit has become a policy which basically is a magnet to both the best... and worst of our neighbors to the south.... with no filter at all on, who waltzes in here.

When people cannot even agree on something as elementary as "border control".... how could we possibly address far more complicated social problems?

They say in history "people who are alive at the beginning and ending of great things, rarely grasp the importance of the moment." until it is past.

:whistle:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Data is recorded nationally, and I cite here the number of offenders arrested for homicide in each of 3 years (2008,1995,1986) across the country. The data differentiates under 18 from 18 and over. I note that "Arrested" doesn't mean convicted. It also doesn't differentiate regionally or by urban/rural areas. This is just a rough idea of what's been going on with murder over the last 2 decades in the United States.

Under 18

2008 951

1995 2383

1986 1255

18 and over

2008 9,924

1995 13,001

1986 13,042

In short, fewer murderers are being arrested now than were one and two decades ago. Fewer kids (<18) are being arrested for murder today than ten or twenty years ago.

Those are some facts. Make of them what you will.

These facts are not being used correctly. Crime has clearly gone down, but this is due to a heavy police presence in affluent areas. However, that is not the issue here. The issue here is the severity of the crime by teenagers. You expect me to believe crimes are lower in urban areas? Maybe they are, however, what are they compared to equivalent urban areas in other developed countries?

Murders committed by youths- (10 - 29)

# 3 United States: 8,226

# 25 Germany: 156

# 29 United Kingdom: 139

# 28 Canada: 143

# 37 Australia: 88

# 36 France: 91

= 56 New Zealand: 20

Source: W.H.O. - http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2002/9241545615.pdf

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.