Heracles

Onlookers laugh during teen girl's gang rape

202 posts in this topic

I am quite sure that you really do think that explanation is that simple. Your ignorance is profound.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I was just reading about this on the news... there was a riot at a HS near me, also on homecoming night. Some kids shot, bunch of arrests The perps in this case belong to a different urban minority group, one that has been in this country pretty much from the beginning.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Some cops were injured too. Apparently the po-po went a little gung ho with the pepper spray and some parents are hosting a meeting to 'discuss' the police response. Yes, let's discuss the police response and not the gang problem in the HS. Dumbasses.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Some cops were injured too. Apparently the po-po went a little gung ho with the pepper spray and some parents are hosting a meeting to 'discuss' the police response. Yes, let's discuss the police response and not the gang problem in the HS. Dumbasses.

it's always the fault of the police! :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just looking at OT I can remember plenty of azzholes laughing at human misery like it was a real joke.

They still do. Some lauged when Senator Kennedy died and many did when Michael Jackson died.

I don't get that reaction - or the one where people insist on dreaming up medieval tortures for criminals.

Gloating over something like that is pretty grotesque.

Just looking at OT I can remember plenty of azzholes laughing at human misery like it was a real joke.

They still do. Some lauged when Senator Kennedy died and many did when Michael Jackson died.

I don't get that reaction - or the one where people insist on dreaming up medieval tortures for criminals.

And then they wonder why the kids these days are messed up! Duhh.. if these are the role models that kids have these days, it is no wonder the kids are getting screwed up. Laughing about someone's pain or misery and saying that they deserved it is just wrong!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Some people in this world are only here to hurt others, I call them bottom feeders or losers whatever you might label those tools. I hope that this world will start cracking down on this nonsense violence . I hope that girl gets her revenge some how.............just my opinion!!1 :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

And then they wonder why the kids these days are messed up! Duhh.. if these are the role models that kids have these days, it is no wonder the kids are getting screwed up. Laughing about someone's pain or misery and saying that they deserved it is just wrong!

:thumbs:

We read about complaints about parenting and adulting but perhaps some folks should reflect on that griping for another moment.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Seldom does a day go by in the Boston area that someone isn't stabbed or shot or otherwise a victim of violence. And much of it involves teens. Drive by shootings, gang violence etc. It is being more frequent and violent.

Same thing here in DC. It's because these teens think they are above the law.

Lets not even go into the situation of broken homes and single mothers raising these kids.

It is appalling what has become tolerated and accepted as the norm. They think they are above the law because they get nothing in the way of morals or values at home anymore. The murder rate, homlessness, and youth violence is a black eye on this country.

There is only one quick way to fix this #######. Remember that kid who was caught tagging up (graffiti) in Singapore? They still have corporal punishment. I guarantee you that the guy has not touched a paint brush since. Hey, it fixed us convicts up.

I believe we can do better, much better.

For once you actually get the point of me bringing light to such issues. Nothing to do with hating the country bud.

I think that part of the solution lies at home. And that leads us to the problems of poverty, lack of education, etc. But we need to start somewhere. It's not getting better, it's getting worse. The family unit ain't what it was when I was growing up. Look at octo-mom and single mothers with 6 kids from 6 different fathers. Wonder where the problem starts?

So the problem is... Women making bad choices? Octomom actually tried for multiples. Single mothers with 6 kids from 6 different fathers choose who they lay with. And it looks like the girl in the article chose to get drunk in the persence of her attackers.

06/20/2002 - Introduced through her Aunt
07/05/2002 - Correspondence begins and continues for years; friendship and feelings slowly but surely grow stronger.
05/12/2009 - Met in Philippines! Stayed for two weeks and had a great time. Can't wait to go back!
10/11/2009 - She said YES! (became engaged)

USCIS
10/29/2010 - Mailed I-129F
11/08/2010 - Check cashed
11/11/2010 - Received NOA1 dated 11/05/2010 (My case landed in Vermont - #######!)
11/15/2010 - Touched
04/05/2011 - It's been 5 months and not a peep from USCIS/VSC :-(
04/19/2011 - Touched/Text Message and Email this AM (APPROVED!)
04/22/2011 - Hard copy NOA2 received (166 days)

US Embassy
(All dates are Philippines dates)
05/20/2011 - Birth Certificate error cleared up
06/03/2011 - Fiancee waiting for her Passport
06/03/2011 - Not a peep from the Embassy (Manila)
07/21/2011 - Passport obtained
07/22/2011 - Interview scheduled 8/4
08/01/2011 - Fiancee and family on first flight EVER, to Manila
08/02/2011 - Medical
08/03/2011 - Medical (Passed, no concerns)
08/04/2011 - Interview! Passed! (they think)
08/24/2011 - Received Embassy email indicating fiance's visa has been issued!
08/31/2011 - 09/13/2011 Philippines Vacation!
09/14/2011 - Arrived together in Dallas, TX!

11/11/2011 - Married!

So the problem is... Women making bad choices? Octomom actually tried for multiples. Single mothers with 6 kids from 6 different fathers choose who they lay with. And it looks like the girl in the article chose to get drunk in the persence of her attackers.

####### is wrong with you? Did you just fcking imply she was asking for it, or some equally stupid, archaic, misogynistic bullsh1t like that? :wow: your mom must be proud, #######.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview