Starlight95

I finally got my NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share the great news with everybody, and thank you all for all your support through this process. I finally got the approval and now I am ready to move on with rest of the journey. I think we all need lots and lots of patience, and without VJ I think I would have been completely lost. Thank you VJ members, and for those of you that are waiting I am positive that the wait will not be too long. Just hang in there, as their is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Star

Edited by Starlight95

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share the great news with everybody, and thank you all for all your support through this process. I finally got the approval and now I am ready to move on with rest of the journey. I think we all need lots and lots of patience, and without VJ I think I would have been completely lost. Thank you VJ members, and for those of you that are waiting I am positive that the wait will not be too long. Just hang in there, as their is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Star

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE CSC NOW HUH???

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Starlight, I am SO very happy for you! This must feel so incredible good, you're so close to being with your honey now! You should write a little post about this in the July thread as well, I know there's people in there (me included) who have been cheering you on! Congratulations, I am so excited for you! :dance:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Timeline
Hi everybody,

Star

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE CSC NOW HUH???

Thanks! Yeah, finally I am starting to a be fan of them now :).

Timeline
Starlight, I am SO very happy for you! This must feel so incredible good, you're so close to being with your honey now! You should write a little post about this in the July thread as well, I know there's people in there (me included) who have been cheering you on! Congratulations, I am so excited for you! :dance:

Thanks and a big CONGRATS to you as well :dance::dance:. This is so exciting :). I just posted there and I am so happy that the July 09 filers are all getting their approvals :). Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
CONGRATS STARR LITE.

Have Been waiting to hear the good news !

We all know how hard you worked to get this far.

Next step will go by faster now .

Best of luck. :dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

Thanks!! Congrats on the interview!!! All of us May 09 filers are moving on. This is great news!!!!

Congrats!

Immigration Process (DCF Japan)

08/06/2008 I-130 petition at Tokyo, Japan

08/13/2008 I-130 approved

|

| Waited until we were ready to move back

|

07/13/2009 IV interview at Tokyo, Japan

07/15/2009 IV(IR-1) in hand

Post-DCF

07/29/2009 POE at Las Vegas

08/17/2009 GC(10yrs) received

Click here for the detailed timeline.

Done with USCIS until

- naturalization in May 2012 or

- GC replacement in February 2019

CXmLm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hi everybody,

Star

A massive congratulations.... I am so happy for you... Yayyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

Sending love and hugs your way

Claire :star:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

Timeline
Hi everybody,

Star

A massive congratulations.... I am so happy for you... Yayyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

Sending love and hugs your way

Claire :star:

Thanks Claire for your constant support, and keeping me confident all the time :).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

.·*¨) ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨*

(¸.*´ ¸.·´*'~*Ney~* (¸.*´~*

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.

- JW von Goeth

----------------------------------------------------------------

A special shout out to a wonderful lady named Jenna and the love of her life Faut!!!

LAF~

Timeline for my wonderful son & beautiful future daughter

08/27/09 K-1 Package Mailed

09/01/09 NOA1

10/14/09 NOA2 (43 Days from NOA1)

10/16/09 NVC Recieved

10/21/09 Forwarded to US Embassy in UAE

02/21/10 Interview (173 Days from NOA)

02/22/10 AP

03/07/10 Visa is ready for pick up

03/12/10 They are going to Dubai for her visa

03/18/10 Visa in hand!

4/2/2010 POE - Washington DC

4/3/2010 Arrive in Memphis

4/7/2010 Marriage by Imam! 1st Wedding

4/9/2010 Cinderella Wedding! 2nd Wedding

Officially Husband & Wife!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i sent u personal congratulations but i wanted to join all the others Big Huge Congratulations it will go fast now, sometimes not fast enough and other times so fast u dont know what to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sara

Congrats! Now you will find Shivalinga soon!

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.