rebeccajo

Sara's Thread

224 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I don't believe they will expire your petition and to think otherwise no matter how much easier the pessimist route is then you have to think positive. Just letting things run their course is the best solution and if anything this process has done, it has made you've become much more effective in communication! Your relationship is still solid in spite of all the hurdles you've had to overcome and that stability and faith will get you through the rest inshallah

So keep the faith and we are praying for you!!

Dee & Lee

I think once your fiancee gets here.. you will be sending a massive amounts of wedding invitations!!! LOL :thumbs:

Dee Zaman

event.png

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
omg its just return of his passport with another letter stating visa can not be issued at this time your case has entered Administrative Processing

sara

hang in there sister.....it's going to be better... (F)(F)(F)

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Remain positive, Sweetie. :thumbs:

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thank you both of u for ur prayers.........i called DOS the other day to ask what is going on embassy was not giving me too much information......when i asked if perviz visa application was in mandatory AP or embassy review i was told it is pending AP at the embassy in Delhi.....so they really didnt answer my question either.......kind of sounds like when csc had it pending for two years.

sara

I hope you don't have to wait too much longer Sara. Hugs :star:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
thank you

sara

Well that is annoying to not really have a response, but on the good side, it sounds like they are still working on it and have not just let it expire. Keep believing. You will be blessed. Hugs!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well that is annoying to not really have a response, but on the good side, it sounds like they are still working on it and have not just let it expire. Keep believing. You will be blessed. Hugs!

so far that really is the most positive thing .........the petition expired on the 25th dec and they have not used that excuse to ship it back as of yet so im looking at it as well yes maybe it will happen after all............. :)

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.