rebeccajo

Sara's Thread

224 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sara, welcome to the 221g club...pull up a chair! Send the stuff in, then they issue the visa...how long it takes? I donnooo, I was a super basket case when we were told about needing additional stuff...so praying for you....keep the faith!

Allison.

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

HOLY SMOKES Sara, I'm sorry took so long to get back to you. Heavens to Besty these people are incredible.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Sara,

I am sure you have already send information they want (again). Don't worry, you are closer than ever before. (F)(F)(F)

I-129: 4/1/09

NOA1: 4/2/09

NOA2: 8/31/09

LEFT NVC: 9/4/09

Packet 3 SENT: 9/23/09

Packet 4: 10/12/09

Interview: 11/17/09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
HOLY SMOKES Sara, I'm sorry took so long to get back to you. Heavens to Besty these people are incredible.

he has given them now everything he has i sent him attachment of notarized parental letter about the engagement, i got a reply from the embassy it really didnt tell me anything i wanted to know exactly what they wanted but didnt get any place with them so we will wait and see what happens ..........i really hate immigration

sara

big hugs Sara. (L)(F) you've been so patient so far, keep strong.

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am sorry to hear about your interview and your 221G. I hope they resolve your case quickly and the visa is issued as my friends son likes to tell me "in lightening speed."

Inshalla, this will not last long. (F)

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Sara,

I am so sorry for this happenning again. I feel the pain you are going through, at this point, pulling out some hair is the only physical thing that feels good. But this world is not all physical...mentally God is there for you and will be there to help you get through this. I know when my husband was sent back for the 3rd time I basically did not believe anything could help us because we had some other problems that I wasn't able to express and I started to believe maybe God was keeping him away from me because something catastrophic would happen if we got together. Well those are that evil whispers from Satan, do not give in, you are so young and having to go through all of this. Surely this all will build your character and your life to be wonderful when you are together. A fighter never loses in life, you are a fighter. It brought tears to my eyes to hear this again, because I know how it feels to stay up all night only to hear that there is more weight. I suggest you psych yourself out like I had at the end. Just completely believe you and perviz have the visa and it will come true. Its like depression patients feeling better on placebo. Wierd tactic but even your prayers are getting muddled now...how many times can you wish for one thing and not get frustrated? You are a human being and this is not easy - its ok to feel like everything sucks right now, because it does. But imagine, if he was flat out denied or of he was impatient, or if your life turned out like many visa journey women where the guy comes but turns out to be the worst thing in their lives...Nutty comes to my mind...see it could be all those things but it is not. God gave you a wonderful man, who you are fighting for. In truth, you could end this any moment but you are going on, its your choice, waiting for him is a much better alternative than being without him, at least he is healthy and ok and loves you so much...that's life, so many blows and a few really amazing gifts - God will help you and you will have a beautiful wedding and you will be happy and you will see him very very soon. These are not condolences...I have seen God's miracles too many times to feel defeated now SARA - YOU WILL BE TOGETHER WITH PERVIZ VERY SOON, INSHA-ALLAH THIS VISA WILL COME AND IT WILL BE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY YOU HAVE EVER HAD.

-God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

thank you everyone u have helped me a lot ...........this weekend i have just been sitting back relaxing and refusing to deal with anything related to our visa journey it has been a long battle i needed a break so i been taken it.....well that is after doing what i needed to do as in the notarized parental letter they requested and sending out a few emails trying to get help with this mess.....

i will be back in fighting form on monday :D right now im just tired

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well Sara, I cant understand the long noa2 wait but I can understand the ap part of having to send MORE stuff in and PRAY for the approval/visa soon...we're waiting too...so I'm thinking of you, your not in this alone...thats for sure!!

Take care...

Allison.

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well Sara, I cant understand the long noa2 wait but I can understand the ap part of having to send MORE stuff in and PRAY for the approval/visa soon...we're waiting too...so I'm thinking of you, your not in this alone...thats for sure!!

Take care...

Allison.

Stay strong, Sara. You will be together soon. You are in our prayers.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

hey sara,

sorry to see that you guys got a little bump towards the end. but it seems that what they are asking you is so simple, so that gives me lots of hope to assume that you will be fine. hang in there...you're almost done! will remember you in my duas (F)(F)

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline

thank you everyone and to those of u that are also in ap i have added u to my prayers i hope we all get out soon and receive the answer we so badly want......i have not responded before this because my computer got a bad virus and Trojan.....have to wait for my little computer guy to come today and try to fix it......im addicted i have to admit it life with out computer sucks :crying:

sara

Wait, so are you in AP? AP/AR?

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.