_Simpson_

Wierd things we do

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
oh the hangers drive me crazy. I also only use plastic hangers. I absolutely HATE the metal ones!

The metal ones ** up your clothes.

Just thought of another one. The toilet paper roll MUST be over.

My toilet paper holder is a stand so I can put it in either way and it's still be 'over'. But is also bug me if it's in the standard wall one and it's not the correct way...

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to urinate in public :lol:

who doesn't...?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I only drink my diet DP out of a glass, can't do it out of the can, or plastic.

elitist! ^_^

I know, but I can't help it. Oh, and it has to be Diet DP out of a 12 oz can...the 16oz bottle is too much at one time and the 2 liter looses its fizzy too quickly. :blush:

you're just a rookie - i drink at least one a day :P

I didn't say how many cans I drink in one day. :devil: I assure you, I iz no rookie....the DDP just does not taste the same if poured out of a 2 liter bottle that has been opened previously...not matter how long ago it was.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

elitist! ^_^

I know, but I can't help it. Oh, and it has to be Diet DP out of a 12 oz can...the 16oz bottle is too much at one time and the 2 liter looses its fizzy too quickly. :blush:

I didn't say how many cans I drink in one day. :devil: I assure you, I iz no rookie....the DDP just does not taste the same if poured out of a 2 liter bottle that has been opened previously...not matter how long ago it was.

during the summer, it's a 4 liter day :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

elitist! ^_^

for me, it depends on the day. If its a weekday, 4-5 cans....week-end, 7-8 for sure. I don't know what I'm going to do if they start taxing soft drinks. :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

elitist! ^_^

for me, it depends on the day. If its a weekday, 4-5 cans....week-end, 7-8 for sure. I don't know what I'm going to do if they start taxing soft drinks. :crying:

tell me about it. :protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Does your husband flow with them. :P

I have somewhat of the same gas habit, if I cant make it to the nearest dollar(and believe me I will try) it has to be a 00. I usually pay with my debit card so it really doesnt matter but I do it anyway.

Well, my x husband did... my current husband is still shiney new and hasn't quite gotten used to all my quirks, but he does accept them just fine. He happens to have the toilet paper issue, if I put the roll on with the paper "down" he'll come after me and flip it around. So, he's got his own and I deal with his and he deals with mine, but there is still a bit of the learning curve to get past.

:D

I shake my legs while driving or sitting down....it gives all my nervous energy an outlet when I'm static.

lol..so do i..my brother and sister.. i think, it is learn from my dad as he would do it after a hard day at work and when he drank too much

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I shake my legs while driving or sitting down....it gives all my nervous energy an outlet when I'm static.

lol..so do i..my brother and sister.. i think, it is learn from my dad as he would do it after a hard day at work and when he drank too much

:lol: Oh wow. It's bothered the women in my life, who've grabbed my leg firmly and told me to stop which made me feel even more nervous with shame. :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I am way too easy going after reading all of these! While my husband has to have things certain ways (only metal hangers, all shirts facing the same direction, toilet paper over, etc. ) it really doesn't matter to me so I just do the things he wants his way. I don't think I have any really weird compulsive habits. Of course, there may be some I don't know about so maybe I should ask my husband, hehehe.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I think I am way too easy going after reading all of these! While my husband has to have things certain ways (only metal hangers, all shirts facing the same direction, toilet paper over, etc. ) it really doesn't matter to me so I just do the things he wants his way. I don't think I have any really weird compulsive habits. Of course, there may be some I don't know about so maybe I should ask my husband, hehehe.

You lock threads. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I will always fill my pan up with cold water when I go to boil water.

That's not weird, that's what you're supposed to do. Never use hot water for drinking or cooking - it's non-potable.

I will always fill my pan up with cold water when I go to boil water.

That's not weird, that's what you're supposed to do. Never use hot water for drinking or cooking - it's non-potable.

How does that work...I thought boiling would kill anything that would cause the water to be non-potable?