juana17

are the tests prior to medical? HELP!!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
:blink: :blink: I am worried this is not enough time to get whatever results he needs to bring to interview!! My husband went to the hospital in Boyeros and they could only give him a date of Sept 18, our interview is on the 24th. they said they werenot making appointments this month and that was the earliest he could have... AND somebody help me here, I have tried to send the appointment letter to him so he can print it to have and bring to hospital ( first) but it is a PDF file and correo de cuba cannot read... How can I turn it into a JPG file? or send it to his email so it is printable exactly as it is? I have not been able to copy it to send at all, it comes out as encoded text or something... please anybody who can tell me anything about the medical and also how to get this document printable for him please lemme know thank you..... Juana

One love...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my wife's appointment was at 8 AM and results were complete by 3PM the same day....

The DS-2053 and DS-3025 should be forms the medical clinic already has

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Are YOU able to open the appointment letter?? If so, print it out & scan it and then send as a JPG e-mail attachment or simply express mail it.

If the medical exam results aren't ready immediately (in some places it can be a week or even longer) then they will interview him and wait for his medical exam report to take final action, whatever it is.

He should already have the government forms needed to take to his medical.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
my wife's appointment was at 8 AM and results were complete by 3PM the same day....

The DS-2053 and DS-3025 should be forms the medical clinic already has

yup, yup...

i just spoke to a rep in the clinic today and she said if i didn't have the forms not to worry, they were going to give me some... and there are only 2 clinics for the whole country that do medical for interview. so, i'd assume as payxibka they are supposed to have them... :blink:

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Timeline

:star: thank you very much everyone for making me feel better about this, I also did call the NVC today and asked about the close dates and the woman said ahhh be glad you have a medical before your interview !! She was so nice and also told me to enjoy having my husband in this country OH I WILL!!!!

PS We have been getting a copy of the appointment cover letter and package of info sent every couple of days to us, must be a computer glich, she said oh how crazy , many people are not getting sent their letters, so I am just one of the lucky ones!!!JAJAJA! JUANA ;)

One love...

Timeline
You guys are so close!

I hope so, I am filled with anxieties es cuba!!!! when I try to do the right thing sometimes it is like a trial by fire, right now I am freaking out that my passpot should be redone, the picture is only 8 months old yet it is so faded, that last time coming into the country(CU the officials were very very troubled... I now may not have time to send it off to re-doexpedite, as i need to keep it to get my ticket and visa ( hopefull for a another license) this is what happens ..it crazy making but god , my dear god, thank you for the grace that is bringing my husband and I together!!!!! thank you for your energy, J

One love...

Timeline
No worries mon, things will work out.. yuh are so close, things always get craZy toward the end :) Blesssings

SI si SIIIIIIIII! gracias por todos! SoY LOCA ahora I am def crazy jumping thru the hoops, and more to go, I will keep my magic jumping shoes tied on! I want that next step to be done, and thennnnnnn,,, cannpot wait to be making a celebration party with our family and friends there, even the tears of goodbye will be joy tears. the ones the rest of the family will cry here when we arrive ahhhhhhhhh que rico , that is what I DREAM about!!

so funny, I hope to go to a Juanes concert in Havana , and so I am gonna imagine us there, then the interview and then .... its all we want coming true, I pray, our glasses of water are full and honey carries our names... thank you for believing ! juanita

One love...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
No worries mon, things will work out.. yuh are so close, things always get craZy toward the end :) Blesssings

SI si SIIIIIIIII! gracias por todos! SoY LOCA ahora I am def crazy jumping thru the hoops, and more to go, I will keep my magic jumping shoes tied on! I want that next step to be done, and thennnnnnn,,, cannpot wait to be making a celebration party with our family and friends there, even the tears of goodbye will be joy tears. the ones the rest of the family will cry here when we arrive ahhhhhhhhh que rico , that is what I DREAM about!!

so funny, I hope to go to a Juanes concert in Havana , and so I am gonna imagine us there, then the interview and then .... its all we want coming true, I pray, our glasses of water are full and honey carries our names... thank you for believing ! juanita

my fiance got the same answer when he went to the hospital back in july to make the appointment! See you at the Juanes concert!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just to contribute our experience, Bumrungrad International in Thailand also delivers the test results on the same day. So it's not a problem if one takes the medical late. You don't even need to show an appoitment letter. It may be different with each hospital.

Relax, juana. You guys will do fine and all this will be over very soon!

--------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.