26 posts in this topic

Having read the other threads by this poster, it looks as if the "He" and the "She" have both posted under the same user name. Or, at least that's what looks like happened. I'm afraid that it makes it confusing to know who is who. So, Kramer, can you tell us which of you is the USC and which of you is the immigrant, and for that individual, what country were they a resident of? If she is the petitioner, then she is the USC or legal resident, however, in the previous thread, it seemed as if she was the one that was from overseas and that "she" would be returning to her country.

So, who is the USC. Who is the immigrant and when did they enter the USA and under what format, was it K-1 or VWP? I'm a little unclear on how you or she entered. When did you both get married and what is your current status with immigration? (where are you at in the filing of documents)?

Because of the unclarity and the questions raised, I think it might be more difficult for you to get the best advice and opinions from the great folks here at VJ. So, if you could please provide us with some more information, then we can help you better.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

:blink: Wow! Who is who here?

Seriously, if this is true (having read the suicidal ex and trip to vegas thread too). If you are the USC guy, you should not have gotten another chance. If you are the beneficiary fiancee - He will never change. Go home and make a better life for yourself.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry i was too embarrassed to admit the my wife did it to me.

sorry i was too embarrassed to admit the my wife did it to me.

Ok, need more info: you say wife so I presume you did get married.

Then, she filed for her AOS, you submitted the I-864 and then she took off with the papers? You don't have a single copy of her passport, AOS papers...

If I get this right, you want to pull the I-864 - affidavit of support so she can't adjust status?

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
My wife and I are separated. We're not communicating. She has all my immigration papers. We have filed for AOS but when I left, we only got the receipt. I need to inform the USCIS that we are now separated so that they won't construe this as fraud. My wife did something unforgivable and she did it repeatedly after all her lies and she did to me. She was my petitioner and I am the beneficiary. I dont have the receipt for our papers or anything. How can I inform the USCIS about our situation? I am only waiting for our divorce at this point so I can go back to my country. Any help, suggestions will do.

Thanks everyone.

What is "Unfortunate" is that you've not been able to tell a consistent story in your posts. Unless you can be truthful there is no way you can get any useful advice. From the content of your posts, it appears your habit of lying extends to your personal relationship, as well.

Since you wont be truthful, I'm going to draw my own conclusions.

I believe you are the female beneficiary. The questions you've asked about immigration in your threads would not generally be of much interest to a petitioner, and the vast majority of fiancee/spousal visa applicants from your country are female. I believe that you are trying to figure out a way to remain in the US without having to remain in a relationship with the man who petitioned you. You asked for advice on precisely this in your second thread. You do not need to notify USCIS nor wait for your divorce (presuming you have actually been married) in order to leave the US. You simply need to buy a ticket back to the Philippines and go. If that was your real intention then I believe that's what you would do. I believe that at some point soon after your arrival in the US your relationship soured. It's not clear to me if it was your fiance/husband who made the trip to Las Vegas with an old girlfriend, or you with another boyfriend, but you came here looking for advice on how to salvage the relationship and your chances of getting a green card. Obviously, you weren't able to patch things up because you returned asking for advice on adjusting status without your fiance. It now appears that things have deteriorated even further, and perhaps your fiance/husband has taken your immigration papers. You're now asking how you can "inform USCIS", which I believe is actually a request for advice on how to continue the immigration process without your documents and without the assistance or cooperation of your fiance/husband.

I make no apologies if I'm wrong about any of this because these are all reasonable conclusions, given the convoluted mixture of half truths and lies you've laid out in your posts.

I can make only two recommendations. Choose whichever you feel is the most appropriate.

1. Forget about all of this and go home. You don't need divorce papers or immigration documents to do this. All you need is a plane ticket and your passport. If your fiance/husband also has your passport then you can get a replacement through any embassy or consulate of the Philippines.

2. Decide, for a change, that you will be open and honest about your situation, your problem, and the type of solution you are looking for. If you can manage to do this then you'll get honest advice that might actually be useful to your situation.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

If my understanding is clear, you are the beneficiary and you seem to be the "victim" here. I read all the posts in the closed thread. I can't imagine that you didn't even tell the truth yet after the chaos. You are from the Philippines and not from Australia as some posters said in the closed forum. I think it's better to go home now and start a new life after this experience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Since you wont be truthful, I'm going to draw my own conclusions.
Way to tell her, JimVa!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The road to hell is paved in streets and cities of gold..seems you followed the wrong path

take rest and try again

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Excellent detective work O&K. KRAMER is at the very least, interesting. KRAMER tell us why there is confusion on who is who? Are you the US citizen? Or is your Fiancee the US Citizen? I am thinking you are the one from the Philippines.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.