1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Thank you Resha. I am also hoping for a smooth time at POE.

Zahid - where is your POE?

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I cant wait for him to be here already with our daughter!! She misses him terribly!! This morning when we woke up she looked at the pictures of him on our wall, cried and pointed and said babaaa(father in arabic)...... It is soo sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
They didn't require vaccines for mine. Which I thought was a bit odd. Mine didn't even have vaccine records. Embassy told him vaccines not a requirement for k1 visa ...(he will probably have to get them for AOS) ...but still! I wonder if every embassy has their own rules when it comes to vaccines.

It took mine about 3 days to get the official translation by a government certified notary type for all his documents that needed it (police record, civil, birth etc).

They dont require Vaccine records at the time of interview. They need it for AOS. But the doctor who did my medicals told me itz better to get the vaccines here in India only and take the records with you to USA for AOS as that will save you a lot of Money. I got 3 vaccines done for under $50. I have heard medicines and doctors are super expensive in USA.

Zahid - where is your POE?

Newark, New Jersey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I cant wait for him to be here already with our daughter!! She misses him terribly!! This morning when we woke up she looked at the pictures of him on our wall, cried and pointed and said babaaa(father in arabic)...... It is soo sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

InshaAllah he will be with you soon. Tell him to get the Translated Birth Certificate ASAP and submit that. The embassy people approved our case just after two days once i submitted my new passport which they asked for at the time of interview.

Timeline
InshaAllah he will be with you soon. Tell him to get the Translated Birth Certificate ASAP and submit that. The embassy people approved our case just after two days once i submitted my new passport which they asked for at the time of interview.

Well I forgot in my previous post to state that after he left his interview he went to get it and brought it back thats when he received the piece of paper and gave them his passport... But they still say they havent seen his paper yet.. I emailed them and asked if I should send him back over to give them yet another one.. Inshallah they will email me tomorrow.. They are pretty quick on emailing back thank god!

Edited by Resha~Adnan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

awwwwwwwwwww. I hope soon. :(

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline

Inshallah!! I am still praying everyday.. I walk around saying the Fatihah all day long now :whistle::whistle: ... lol (It may help)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Hi everyone. Congratulations to those who got their visas or NOA2!

Our application (I129F) was received by USCIS on July 20, 2009. Today I called NCSC and the person said they can't accept a "service request" because they are processing applications from July 16, 2009. They suggested to calling four days from today and ask for the processing date at that time. I called the congressman on July 10 (not heard anything yet).

Please advice.

I guess it really depends on who you talk to when you call. I called this morning and they confirmed that my petition is outside of the 5 month processing time and that he would start a service request. He also told me that CSC is processing applications from JUly 16th (hmmm haven't they done anything since the 21st) and if I don't hear anything in a week that I should call back.

Hey everyone! Merry christmas and Happy holidays! So you know Damo passed his interview only Monday, well yesterday he calls me and he has Visa in hand! They actually delivered it to him via post on Christmas Eve lol! 3 days now thats a quick turn around, and I told him it was the best present in the whole world! :dance:

I started truly making serious Wedding plans, called my mom to tell her the details so they can be here and find out that my sister is definately not coming and my Dad might not be. They are to "busy" and may not be able to get the time off work. Grrrr, this has been my whole life, my mom is always there and everyone else could care less. His family is flying all the way from Australia to be there for us. My family only has to fly 5-6 hours, and his has 24 hours of travel to go through. Anyways, just frustrated, sorry I havent been on the last few days been working, and super busy with the kids!

Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Hey everyone! Merry christmas and Happy holidays! So you know Damo passed his interview only Monday, well yesterday he calls me and he has Visa in hand! They actually delivered it to him via post on Christmas Eve lol! 3 days now thats a quick turn around, and I told him it was the best present in the whole world! :dance:

I started truly making serious Wedding plans, called my mom to tell her the details so they can be here and find out that my sister is definately not coming and my Dad might not be. They are to "busy" and may not be able to get the time off work. Grrrr, this has been my whole life, my mom is always there and everyone else could care less. His family is flying all the way from Australia to be there for us. My family only has to fly 5-6 hours, and his has 24 hours of travel to go through. Anyways, just frustrated, sorry I havent been on the last few days been working, and super busy with the kids!

Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

Very good news!!

I also had a very good Christmas surprise, I had an email waiting for me when I came home frome work tonight. We received our approval on the I129f petition on Dec. 24th. Marina doesn't even know because she is already sleeping and didn't take her cell phone with her.

Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement helping me through this long wait.

On to the next step now.

Very good news!!

I also had a very good Christmas surprise, I had an email waiting for me when I came home frome work tonight. We received our approval on the I129f petition on Dec. 24th. Marina doesn't even know because she is already sleeping and didn't take her cell phone with her.

Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement helping me through this long wait.

On to the next step now.

Yay! Thats a good christmas present as well!!! Congrats!

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Very good news!!

On to the next step now.

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

ON TO THE NEXT STEP INDEED!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Marie also sends her congrats! She's not at the computer right now but she wishes she was.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Congrats to you too. So have you planned the date for Damo's big trip?

He is coming over the last week of March, so not to long. But long enough to put a little money in the bank. He has alot of stuff to get rid of and go through lol.

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

So sorry to hear this, my boy's been crying for his dad too even though I keep telling him we will soon go be with him. It's hard enough for us adults to deal with it, and even tougher when hearing the little ones cry :( Just hang in there, soon he'll have his visa and be on his way home to be with you both. Nothing will be able to keep your daughter away from her dad after that!

Other than that, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you! May it be a good one, no matter where in the process you're at right now. 2010 will be a great year for all of us, finally together with our honeys! (L)

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.