Timeline
I was crying cause i can't access their website today...all day! haha

Hi - I found a way around it!

Click "Sign up for case updates"

Click "Sign into my account"

And voila --- you can login the normal this way

Check it out!!!

Malarie

Yay! Thank you ...IT WORKED! gosh that drove me crazy today.

Ok - but I guess it didn't really matter because I didn't have any touches!!! hahahahaha

Ok so maybe the website is really not working and maybe they have touched it ... hows that for positive thinking?????

:D:D:D:D:D

I soooooooooooo ran out of positive thinking on my 90 day mark! lmao

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
WHAT IS WRONG WITH USCIS.GOV.

UGH :crying:

I am sure you will get your approval soon. I think its time to get in touch with your rep, maybe you can mail out a letter now. Sometimes they take long, but does not necessarily mean you will get an RFE. There is a May 09 filer who was waiting longer then all of us, and he contacted his rep and by coincidence he got his approval a week later.

I finally got an interview date :).

Yeah - I'm contacting congressman next week ...going in person. Screw this! 2 august approvals and i'm already depressed. My theory is : keep myself busy ...and it doesn't hurt to try!!! :innocent:

hey m and f!

i called uscis and they told me the same thing - processing date is 5 months.. :bonk: let me know what your congressman say..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
WHAT IS WRONG WITH USCIS.GOV.

UGH :crying:

I am sure you will get your approval soon. I think its time to get in touch with your rep, maybe you can mail out a letter now. Sometimes they take long, but does not necessarily mean you will get an RFE. There is a May 09 filer who was waiting longer then all of us, and he contacted his rep and by coincidence he got his approval a week later.

I finally got an interview date :).

Yeah - I'm contacting congressman next week ...going in person. Screw this! 2 august approvals and i'm already depressed. My theory is : keep myself busy ...and it doesn't hurt to try!!! :innocent:

hey m and f!

i called uscis and they told me the same thing - processing date is 5 months.. :bonk: let me know what your congressman say..

Rxist,

Did you get to a supervisor?

Did you complain that filers after you were getting approved?

Ill hopefully get everything for the congressman ready sunday (I figure I should prepare a package -copies of what I submitted to uscis) and hopefully hand deliver it during the week based on my work schedule.

I will let you know how it goes :-)

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

M and F, Star, Jewel, and to all in same boat or just got off the NOA2 boat - Nothing to report today. No touch, No nothing! just the touch on 19 October when I e-mail the MAN!

I sort of had high hopes for today. My submitted packet was neat andwel organized with all the juicy bits of information required. I work for the MAN so I really thought easy because most of the infor they need for background they have already in the d-base.............Maybe next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
M and F, Star, Jewel, and to all in same boat or just got off the NOA2 boat - Nothing to report today. No touch, No nothing! just the touch on 19 October when I e-mail the MAN!

I sort of had high hopes for today. My submitted packet was neat andwel organized with all the juicy bits of information required. I work for the MAN so I really thought easy because most of the infor they need for background they have already in the d-base.............Maybe next time.

Yes, you should have been one of th first to get approved. I am sure its going to come just hang in there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I'm still cheering for you all. Does it seems like CSC has hit another lull and may be gearing up for another massive approval week? Possibly they took on VSC old pattern of approving near month end/the first of a month.

I hope it all comes through soon!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Hello boys and girls of july 09! (and of course anyone else who might stop by our thread)

How are you all doing? I hope we will see some more approvals next week - seeing how it's the last week before we hit november, so come on CSC! Let's pick up the slack again, shall we?! :thumbs: And for the ones who already got approved, I hope you're all well into the next stage of preparation - you're almost there! I just hope everyone will soon receive their NOA2s so they can catch up and we all can venture into the next stage of the visa process. Lately I've been thinking a lot about the POE, going through immigration, when we should think about getting tickets, when we should try to plan our wedding etc etc. It's a way of keeping my head busy while waiting for the next step, I think.

Anyway, have a wonderful sunday everyone!

Goooo CSC *shakes pom-poms* :dance:

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Afternoon friends! Star grats on your interview date! :dance: Im so excited for you! Sorry I havent been on, my kids have been really sick. Sent them to their dads on friday night for his weekly visitation, only to have him call this morning early to tell me he is bringing them home a full day early due to my 4 year old having a fever, said he couldnt deal with it. Sigh...... <_< As soon as he got home and I started taking care of him his fever broke and he started sweating. Ofcourse I would want him here, but the fact that his dad cant handle it reminds me yet again why we are divorced lol.

Damo received his police check in the mail, lol his response was yay im not a criminal :blink: hehe. Still waiting on his appointment for medical, and I'm starting to get the papers together this week for the I134. Quick question so I know I have it all down. What do I need besides tax transcripts, bank letter and bank statement, and Job letter? Do I need to include my paychecks? I have direct deposit, would copies of my pay stubs off of my companies website be ok? And how many of those do i need? We get paid weekly so was just curious. Thanks for any help guys.

Missed yall!

Jules :star:

Edited by lyekka

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline
Damo received his police check in the mail, lol his response was yay im not a criminal :blink: hehe. Still waiting on his appointment for medical, and I'm starting to get the papers together this week for the I134. Quick question so I know I have it all down. What do I need besides tax transcripts, bank letter and bank statement, and Job letter? Do I need to include my paychecks? I have direct deposit, would copies of my pay stubs off of my companies website be ok? And how many of those do i need? We get paid weekly so was just curious. Thanks for any help guys.

Missed yall!

I sent the two full paycheck stubs I have since getting back from my visit, and I plan to email him the pdfs of my next two as well. I also sent my mortgage statement and a property tax bill showing that they tax my house at more than I owe on it.

We are dealing with more mail strikes on our end. I am hoping he receives my papers this week. I still plan to send him another I134 with Q11 filled out in a way that London likes, and I might send a new letter of intent and have it notarized this time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Afternoon friends! Star grats on your interview date! :dance: Im so excited for you! Sorry I havent been on, my kids have been really sick. Sent them to their dads on friday night for his weekly visitation, only to have him call this morning early to tell me he is bringing them home a full day early due to my 4 year old having a fever, said he couldnt deal with it. Sigh...... <_< As soon as he got home and I started taking care of him his fever broke and he started sweating. Ofcourse I would want him here, but the fact that his dad cant handle it reminds me yet again why we are divorced lol.

Missed yall!

Thanks :). I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am sure it will be a success, and just have to be positive.

I included copies of my paychecks as well. I just included 2, but I am probably going to scan him 1 or 2 recent copies as it gets closer to the interview. I think copies of your paystubs from your companies website would be suffice. I also have direct deposit, but we still get copies and I just provided those.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey everyone! Hope people are staying positive. I know there are a few that haven't gotten NOA2s yet, I'm sorry and keep my fingers crossed that you will have it as soon as possible. Just hang in there, as hard as it is, try to keep your chin up.

We've gotten all our dates although it took some persistence. So now we have set our wedding date and are working on those plans while we wait for the interview. All our forms and documents are already prepared for the interview, I'm just going to wait until the day before to send her a copy of our lengthy call history for the past 6 months...that aught to provide them with some hours of reading :)

We decided on a wedding in the Chicago area after all, no Las Vegas - my family won the argument. So we actually managed to reserve a beautiful historic chapel and a really nice place for our reception, I'm so amazed it all came together so quickly. I am really happy to see my family stepping up too, I know it will mean the world to her when she arrives and sees everyone so excited about her being here. I saw for the first time this weekend that its not just me that struggled through this process, my family seems to have all had a sigh of relief and are genuinely happy.

Somebody pinch me, I can't believe there is light at the end of the tunnel... in just over a month she'll be here! Awesome :D

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Fantastic, lovewaits! So happy for you! (L) How wonderful to have it all come together so well for the wedding. You certainly don't need another thing to stress about after all this. That's what I keep saying - I don't CARE about the details of the wedding. I'll plan them, of course, but the stress of that is non-existent compared to all this.

My family is getting excited and more involved too. For a while I felt like they might not care too much about it. But I think while you're waiting for the NOA2 no one really knows what to do, and it's not much of a reality yet for them. But my sister and sister in law and mom are all helping a lot now, which is wonderful.

Congrats to you two! It's an inspiration to see someone reach the final stretch. :)

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Timeline
Somebody pinch me, I can't believe there is light at the end of the tunnel... in just over a month she'll be here! Awesome :D

Awww, that made me cry. I am so happy for you two.

Right now DHL says the package arrived a week ago, but DOS is saying London doesn't have it or just hasn't processed it yet. Dave has sent for the police cert, and postal service strike will happen two more days this week with the bulk of the problem in London.

Whatever happens happens! It just better happen soon - I'm impatient. ;)

:help::wacko::blink: :blink: :help::wacko:

What else can I say?

Oh - I forgot

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Malarie - do you know if they got your response? Any touches since you sent it? Anything?

Marie - if you see this, I've been thinking about you a lot today. :(

To everyone from July CSC who is still waiting for your NOA2, my heart is with you and I'm wishing, hoping and praying for your happiness every day.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.