1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Yay! Good news!

Another fellow from June filers got his NOA2!!!

Sorry, it's a March filer... but anyway! yay!

K-1 Timeline

---------------

07/14/2009 - 1st NOA received on the mail!

10/05/2009 - 2nd NOA!

10/23/2009 - Packet 3 received

12/30/2009 - Interview -> APPROVED!

Maria flew to the US & we got married! YAY!

AOS Timeline

---------------

02/24/2010 - Package sent to USCIS Chicago P.O. Box

03/04/2010 - Check Cashed!

03/07/2010 - 1st NOA hardcopy letters received on mail.

03/24/2010 - Hardcopy received "Case transferred to CSC"

03/30/2010 - Biometrics taken

05/07/2010 - I-131 approved and received

05/24/2010 - I-765 EAD card received

August 2nd - got divorced. Maria comes back to her country.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Thanks again Nancy! No, I haven't felt like you were chasing me away. I really needed some guidance since I am so buffled and puzzled and helplessly blonde! :lol:

However, I still owe you our story. So, here it is:

We've met in my country one beautiful summer day, on a train, back in 2003. We are together ever since and we have commuted back and forth to and from Germany where he was stationed. Since he moved back to the States, commuting was not an option anymore. Marriage was always in our minds and to some extent we can say that we have been married in our hearts for all these years. However, society requires more than a heart statement and proof. Thus, here we are, attempting to pass through the Caudine Forks, joining you for a wait that seems endless and painfull as hell!

Well, let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst, right? :lol:

PS. You make me feel so much at home it's unbelievable! ;-)

That's a beautiful story! I hope all of us waiting on NOA2 get them soon!!

Don't worry about posting on the CSC thread. I watch both threads and saw something that was interesting on the other thread. I was so excited that I hurry up and posted and then immediately posted on the thread of people that thought they would be getting NOA2 *MONTHS* after me.

It turns out that none of us have our partners here yet away, so why nitpick if someone goes back and forth between threads? Any VSC filers should feel free to post encouragement on the CSC thread.... AS LONG AS THEY POST ABOUT THEIR NOA2 ACCEPTANCE ON THEIR OWN THREAD. ;) Joking of course!!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Nancy,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! I wish you many many more years and that all dreams come true!!

Wait ...let me try this instead, My fiance and I, wish you a happy birthday and hope all that all your dreams come true!!!

(I should get used to saying it that way! haha)

Happy Birthday! :star:

(F)

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Greetings

Guys i ve read so many posts where people write that vsc and csc always try to adjudicate the cases faster which are easier for them to process. Now my question is what exactly people mean by easier cases,if it is documents (proof of relation) which makes the case easier then pls give me ur thoughts on the following documents which me and my fiancee submitted along with the 129F form

1.Her passport stamps (oct 2008 & feb 2009)

2.Airline tickets and boarding pases (oct 2008 & feb 2009)

3.Hotel Reciepts (oct 2008 & feb 2009)

4.Shopping Reciepts & ATM Reciepts (oct 2008 & feb 2009)

5.Call log of three months prior to filing the 129F (oct 2008 & feb 2009)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Thanks again Nancy! No, I haven't felt like you were chasing me away. I really needed some guidance since I am so buffled and puzzled and helplessly blonde! :lol:

However, I still owe you our story. So, here it is:

We've met in my country one beautiful summer day, on a train, back in 2003. We are together ever since and we have commuted back and forth to and from Germany where he was stationed. Since he moved back to the States, commuting was not an option anymore. Marriage was always in our minds and to some extent we can say that we have been married in our hearts for all these years. However, society requires more than a heart statement and proof. Thus, here we are, attempting to pass through the Caudine Forks, joining you for a wait that seems endless and painfull as hell!

Well, let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst, right? :lol:

PS. You make me feel so much at home it's unbelievable! ;-)

That's a beautiful story! I hope all of us waiting on NOA2 get them soon!!

Don't worry about posting on the CSC thread. I watch both threads and saw something that was interesting on the other thread. I was so excited that I hurry up and posted and then immediately posted on the thread of people that thought they would be getting NOA2 *MONTHS* after me.

It turns out that none of us have our partners here yet away, so why nitpick if someone goes back and forth between threads? Any VSC filers should feel free to post encouragement on the CSC thread.... AS LONG AS THEY POST ABOUT THEIR NOA2 ACCEPTANCE ON THEIR OWN THREAD. ;) Joking of course!!!

Plus the VSCers think the CSCers are awesome and can't wait for them to hear!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : Jul 10, 2009, Fri (wonderful day); I-129F Recvd: Jul 11, 2009, Sat

Check being cashed: Jul 15, 2009, Wed (whoo hoo, in the process)

I-129F NOA1 : Jul 13, 2009 (date on letter); I-129F NOA1: July 20, 2009 (day letter actually arrived)

Victoria went to England: Aug 29 - Sep 7

I-129F RFE(s) : none, awesome; I-129F NOA2 : Sep 21, 2009

Craigy went to US: Oct 16 - Oct 24

NVC Left : Sep 25, 2009

Packet 3 Sent to Craigy: Oct 6, 2009 (per DOS), Oct 9, 2009 Craigy recvd; Sent out Nov 16; Eligible for Interview: Nov 25 (per DOS)

Victoria going to England: Dec 25 - Jan 4 Interview while Victoria is visiting Paul. Dec 29, 2009 8 am Success. Jan 3, 2009 Courier dropped off Passport with Visa

Craigy Enters US: March 31st

Marriage: May 1, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Yay! Good news!

Did you see Igors List?

They approved a June 24th!! :thumbs:

Its happening!!!

Soon we are going to see someone here get thiers!! :dance:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

how annoying lol... i dont know why i am even expexting anything since i have at least a month yet... however it is getting a little exciting knowing one of us WILL get the new we want soon! :-)

I cant wait.. and i'll be so happy for us all! good night all x

event.png

Yay! Good news!

Did you see Igors List?

Its happening!!!

I just looked at Igor's list and a VSC couple who's NOA1 dated in AUGUST 2009 was approved ...... huh??????

Trying to keep positive but it kinda seems like us CSC'ers are getting the shaft because VSC was behind and CSC is helping them out...... JMHO (of course)

I am however, VERY happy for the approved couples!!!! Keep those files moving!!

Edited by Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Yay! Good news!

CSC is really moving fast. You will get your NOA2 soon, hang in there!

Don't count on a USCIS website update touch prior to receiving your NOA2 hardcopy. I didn't get website update, just hard copy in mail. Cheers.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Yay! Good news!

Did you see Igors List?

Its happening!!!

I just looked at Igor's list and a VSC couple who's NOA1 dated in AUGUST 2009 was approved ...... huh??????

Trying to keep positive but it kinda seems like us CSC'ers are getting the shaft because VSC was behind and CSC is helping them out...... JMHO (of course)

I am however, VERY happy for the approved couples!!!! Keep those files moving!!

I totally thought there had to be a mistake or maybe you misread ...but it appears you are right! An august filer got approved?!?!!? what??????????? approval in 50 days?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

ok now i'm depressed.

:crying::bonk: <---that's how I feel - that's what this process is doing to me.

Edited by M and F

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Nancy,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! I wish you many many more years and that all dreams come true!!

Wait ...let me try this instead, My fiance and I, wish you a happy birthday and hope all that all your dreams come true!!!

(F)

Thank you so much, Sweetie! :luv: And that wishing on behalf of both of you looks awfully good on you!! ;)

Hey, maybe the August NOA1 approval was an expedited case of some sort. Military perhaps? Just a thought.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's happening to CSC?? <sigh> Last month, June filers started to get their NOA2s during the last week of August. And now, i saw an August filer being approved. What the heck?? What's happening to JULIERS? I'm trying to be positive during this process, but im getting frustrated everytime i check the USCIS website and Igor's. And my timeline move backwards! Maybe i should take a week off from those websites :wacko:

as1cA0fVM001810MDAwMDEwN2x8MDQ1MTAzNGx8V2VcJ3JlIGluIExEUiBmb3IgIA.gif

as1cEZpVM001810MDAwMTg3NHN8MDExM3N8b3VyIEsxIGpvdXJuZXkgc3RhcnRlZA.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Nancy,

(F)

Thank you so much, Sweetie! :luv: And that wishing on behalf of both of you looks awfully good on you!! ;)

Hey, maybe the August NOA1 approval was an expedited case of some sort. Military perhaps? Just a thought.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you all the love in the world (F) (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

as1cA0fVM001810MDAwMDEwN2x8MDQ1MTAzNGx8V2VcJ3JlIGluIExEUiBmb3IgIA.gif

as1cEZpVM001810MDAwMTg3NHN8MDExM3N8b3VyIEsxIGpvdXJuZXkgc3RhcnRlZA.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I don' think it has anything to do with the military. We are military and as you can see we stay in line with the others. :dead:

As I said in another post, when I see august approved that's when I get really depressed! :wacko:

And I feel like this too! :bonk:

Go faster CSC and VSC!!!!

An :alien: fiancee!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Ooohh I didn't notice until now, so happy belated birthday Nancy! I hope you had a wonderful day, and next year you will get to celebrate it with Neil there (L) I just personally can't wait until I can spend all holidays and such with Wade myself.. time is going by so slowly, you know.

And hi everyone else too!

Fall is upon us and it's always so dark in Norway at that time of the year. Can't say I'm looking forward to lone nights in the dark while it's raining and thundering outside. Then again, the other day when I was walking up the hill to my home here, I was thinking about how it's the last time I've to do this alone - which actually put a smile on my face. There won't be much of a change in the weather and climate when I move to the US where we'll be living, how about everyone else? How's the weather and climate where your fiance(e) is from, is it much different? If so do tell! I'm interested to hear about it :star:

Other than that, I'm just watching Igor's moving along in snail pace.. or at least it seem like it compared to last month. I know I'm being impatient right now, october's not even here so I'm just going to try and hang in there.

Have a nice thursday everyone!

Kristin

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.