SaadBell

Monday

44 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning and happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We've had rain in the evenngs now and what

a difference water can do!! Cactus and the palo verde trees are a goregous shade of

green. The mountains have lost their dull shade of brown and are beginning to turn green

also. I have a new little resident in our home. Somehow a baby lizard found its way inside

and he is somewhere hiding. As long as he isn't in the shower with me I am a happy camper!

Have a good day all and take care!!

Ew Jeanne, I wouldn't be happy with it in my house at all.

Happy Monday to all! Its a nice day, good day to cut grass.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i knew it was monday when i went for my blood work and had to wait forever and went for my prescriptions and had to wait forever. then i came home and forgot to tell the place i got my blood taken at to send the results to the family doctor and not the lung one....had to run out again.

finally, wanted to vaccuum the carpet and the belt broke.

does it ever stop?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Went to the doctor's today...another small procedure will be next Thursday....in before the ( insurance ) lock !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday MENA (F)

Ugghhh....:)

Jeanne...same here. We have a cute little lizard he's outside now but did manage to make it inside a few times. I don't mind them at all. Besides they eat other buggers I do NOT like! So he's welcome to stay. Angus loves to chase him around the front yard ...it very funny to watch them.

I'm feeling blah today...dunno why...

:unsure: OMG I am so squimish about rodents, lizards, birds and insects in the home or around me.

If I see something I jump and scream and my toes curl. I am such a baby!

In fact in India it was a normal occurance to find the Geckos scurrying around on the walls and I swear if I looked and saw one I would scream until someone came and removed it :blush:

Timeline

Happy Monday everyone! Just got back home from work a few hours ago. It was a long day and I was wishing all morning it was Tuesday... I have been Skyping with John for a few hours after work.. God I miss him so much... :blush: This time is passing so so slow and it is just hard making it without him...

I hope all of you are doing great and having a really good day! (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:unsure: OMG I am so squimish about rodents, lizards, birds and insects in the home or around me.

In fact in India it was a normal occurance to find the Geckos scurrying around on the walls and I swear if I looked and saw one I would scream until someone came and removed it :blush:

you should check out the ot say anything thread, i posted a pic of what i killed last week :hehe:

eta: look at post # 3392

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I'm just like you Sandrila! :blink::blush: Lizards, snakes, rats, etc just freak me out lol..

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

you should check out the ot say anything thread, i posted a pic of what i killed last week :hehe:

Charles, I almost had heart failure just looking at that pic!!!! I HATE snakes!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww

You are a brave man!!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

When I lived in Guam I had geckos everywhere. I actually thought they were kinda

funny to watch....only thing, I didn't like their eyes. But those little critters were in the

shower all the time. Just got used to them.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charles, I almost had heart failure just looking at that pic!!!! I HATE snakes!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww

You are a brave man!!!

nothing to be scared of. i'd think all farm town players would be able to chop one of those up in no time :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everybody.

Kelly, thanks for the tip on the Gerber Meals!! So far, Malek likes them all but the turkey and rice. He is devouring one right now as I am typing.

Amal, do you have any abayas? I may ask my husband to bring me a few home from Egypt. I never have anything to wear to the mosque that is pretty except my long jean skirt or long black skirt and at least I can hide in one of those! Do they have cheap perfume there? That was a hit when my husband came home. Everybody wanted a bottle of the kind that they make out of the oils. It smells really good.

Nagi...I hope the procedure goes well and I am glad you got it in before the insurance was over with.

Donna...I hope you are also feeling well. I hate those days when the dag blasted belts break on the vaccuum cleaner...ughhhhhhhhh!

Charles...I can't look. When I heard snake the hairs on my arms stood up. I actually am one of those people that feel faint when you see them in the pet store.

Aya, Annie, Lisa, Amanda, Maureen, and oh my gosh I hope I didn't miss anybody but if I did I was just trying to remember who had posted, lol, have a great day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Ha- I had to laugh about not having the lizard 'in the shower'. I was taking a shower yesterday and there was this spider hanging from my spongey- and he started to drop down and the air currents in the shower were making him swing back and forth- I was backed-up against the side of the shower yelling... and watching that guy until I could get the water off and get him in a napkin! What a funny picture that would have made!

Monday- Mom is up from Florida and we are having company!

Have a good one!

Baj

ah. the longing....

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Picture of the birthday present George bought me. He picked it out himself and gave it to me 2 days early.

I love that gold isnt as expensive here and the quality is better..this is 18k solid gold.

SANY3141.jpg

SANY3150.jpg

excuse my scaley skin on my hand lol, i do dishes 3 times a day and its dry here lol

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.