I-130 july approvals

166 posts in this topic

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

NVC case number assigned. :dance::whistle::wacko: added my email. should i add my wifes email too? she has no access to the internet now.

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone...

If I may suggest? As soon as you hear your NVC number on the AVR, call and speak to an operator and them him/her yours and your spouse's email addresses. You will save yourselves a lot of time in getting information and RFEs, god forbid, you get any.

Just a little FYI...

Best to everyone and come on March Filers!

:D

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Timeline
Hey everyone...

If I may suggest? As soon as you hear your NVC number on the AVR, call and speak to an operator and them him/her yours and your spouse's email addresses. You will save yourselves a lot of time in getting information and RFEs, god forbid, you get any.

Just a little FYI...

Best to everyone and come on March Filers!

:D

Thanks for the comment. I wasn't aware of this. I called them and gave them my wife's and my email. He said it's going to take 4-6 weeks to send the package!!! :( is that true? doesn't look like from timelines that we have here! He didn't give me IIN!

Timeline

Hey there...

Not true at all, which is why you give them your email addresses... Also the IIN will arrive when you get your AOS bill and the choice of agent, it will be on the last page of your information.

The operators cannot give you an IIN, it will be included in your documents.

Best,

LGG

Thanks for the comment. I wasn't aware of this. I called them and gave them my wife's and my email. He said it's going to take 4-6 weeks to send the package!!! :( is that true? doesn't look like from timelines that we have here! He didn't give me IIN!

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Hey there...

Not true at all, which is why you give them your email addresses... Also the IIN will arrive when you get your AOS bill and the choice of agent, it will be on the last page of your information.

Best,

LGG

I'm little bit confused. Do they send us DS3032, I 864 and bills via email? or via mail? why they need our emails? just for DS3032?

Timeline

If you give them your email addresses, they will send you all the information via email. The AOS bill, THe DS3220 and the IV bill. They will send you the bills and thus, the permission to send the relevant documents. THey will NOT send you the actual forms but will direct you by a link where you can download the forms and information that you will need.

They will send you the DS3220 form when you generate your AOS, I-864 bill. It's all in the same package.

If you're confused, I suggest you also read the guides at your leisure to figure out what you need to know.

My advice is, one you get your NVC number, make sure you call and give the operator both your email addresses.

Hey there...

Best,

LGG

I'm little bit confused. Do they send us DS3032, I 864 and bills via email? or via mail? why they need our emails? just for DS3032?

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

wow

this will save us greaaaaaaaaaaaaat times. u r the best

If you give them your email addresses, they will send you all the information via email. The AOS bill, THe DS3220 and the IV bill. They will send you the bills and thus, the permission to send the relevant documents. THey will NOT send you the actual forms but will direct you by a link where you can download the forms and information that you will need.

They will send you the DS3220 form when you generate your AOS, I-864 bill. It's all in the same package.

If you're confused, I suggest you also read the guides at your leisure to figure out what you need to know.

My advice is, one you get your NVC number, make sure you call and give the operator both your email addresses.

Hey there...

Best,

LGG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i just called and gave them my wifes email and she said it will take up to 4-6 weeks to get an email from them. what is the first thing they ask for? thanks

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Timeline

Hi there, shortly after you get your NVC# you should get an email saying that your DS 3032 and AOS bill has been generated (70$) and and then once you pay that, once the payment goes through, you can send in your AOS package -- the stuff from the petitioner with taxes and all that other fun stuff.

Took us about a week or so after we got our case #?

The DS3032 is the choice of agent form and can be sent via email by the beneficiary. Just follow the template provided in James' SHortcuts and such. Real easy. It may take a while for it to get to NVC but you can use this time to prepare you IV package.

i just called and gave them my wifes email and she said it will take up to 4-6 weeks to get an email from them. what is the first thing they ask for? thanks

PS

4-6 weeks is their standard reply. So far, we have not had to wait 4-6 weeks for anything. Two weeks for them to accept our choice of agent but so far, that's it.

Good luck.

:)

OH Ber + Ter, get your NVC# already won't you? ;)

When you get it, hold on to your socks as it's gonna start going really fast!

:)

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Best suggestion,

Listen to what LGG is saying.

the moment NVC assigns you case number , call and give them your and your spouse email or create an email for you spouse and give it to them then they will email you DS-3032 and AOS fee Bill. if you wait it will arrive in mail in about 5 days, even tho they say 5-8 weeks.

I went trhough this experiece.

once you have your DS3032, send it via email and go online to pau for the AOS , 70 dollars. Once the payment is accepted there will be a link, righ under the reciept link, to print out your AOS cover letter and AOS instructions. print the AOS cover letter ,and follow the instructions list. check out I-864 EZ link in the instructions. you may qualify for it. if you do print it, fill it out, and mail it in withe the cover sheet you printed above. IF you dont qualify for the EZ one then, print the regular i-864 and do the same.

that is about two weeks

you have questions or confusion PM me or post it here. I will glady show you the right way and , again i repeat , Listen to LGG advice.

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can I join the July Approvals...I mean I did just make it by the hair on my hubby's chiny chin chin :P We were approved July 30. Got NOA2 in mail today and called NVC to see by chance if they got our case....Nope! Oh well...will call everyday until we do. :) Best wishes everyone!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.