Niels Bohr

Pat Buchanen Dug Himself a hole from MSNBC

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

He didn't dig himself a hole.

He admitted he's pi$$ed off because the GOP Latino was passed over.

I read Pat Buchanan's national column today and his last sentence was about prior justices 'doing a lot of good for the Republican party.'

What's irritating about this is he can get away with this rhetoric about affirmative action being reverse discrimination against white males, while his REAL problem is carefully cloaked. I don't know which is more disgusting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Save the White Male!

wigger-15513.jpg

is that a tampon for the "I" in life? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Buchanan is not a US Senator, and will not be voting on her confirmation. Hence his opinions matter as much as yours or mine. They're just opinions, and he's free to hold them.

Interestingly, there were many warm words expressed about Sotomayor at her confirmation hearings by Republicans on the Judiciary Committee - particularly Lindsay Graham who is expected may vote in favor.

Not all of the right wing in America is as acerbic and caustic as the talking heads who regularly appear on the news circuit.

It looks like he pretty much pi$$ed off the #######.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

comeon guys/gals.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Really it was quite plain they are not interested in "Breaking glass ceilings" and all that they or they would not have rejected Hispanics from the Right being confirmed not all that long ago.

I certainly didn't see Pat digging himself in any hole.

He simply believes she was the Correct candidate because of her demographics.... not her ability.

As he pointed out, he also dismissed Bush's nominee when he saw her as lacking Supreme Court ability.

(Maybe he just doesn't like Chicks :)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn