broken

Please tell me this didn't just happen

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello everybody,I googled- my wife just got her citizenship and left me. (I also adopted her son 6 months ago BTW) I was directed to this website with a somewhat similar case. My wife did not get mean and say it was business. She did say it was a bad time in her life when we met and she still sees what a wonderful person I am after about 8 years of marriage... That being said and done when you enter into a relationship you must look at things for what they are. I'm babbling, it's only been a few days and I am drunk. I don't hate her just wish she would have been more honest with me from the beginning. Maybe it wouldn't have hurt so bad after living a fairy tale. Nobody I know understands. Just thought I would post on here because it sounds like some of you here have had similar problems. She realized that she can't be who she was for me any more and doesn't want to take everything from me. It's just sad. I feel like this could happen to anybody, please tell me that nobody can put on such an act after so long. There was so many things going against us and it just didn't work. I really want to beleive that :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

this didn't just happen :devil:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Timeline
this didn't just happen :devil:

I assure you it just happened. Not even shure i want to go into the details. This might not be the right place for this discussion because I am not going to do anything to her even though a part of me is screaming that I'm the worlds biggest sucker. Just wanting to share and if this is not the place, could someone direct me to where in the hell will I ever be able to understand where my life just went?

you...googled? :whistle::huh::blink:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
This was a mistake and not the right place for this sorry for takin up your time no one understands what just happened not even me

Keep this number around.. from the sound of it you may need it... call if you want to talk to someone...1-800-273-8255

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

:rolleyes:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Um...

What the hell was that???

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline
Um...

What the hell was that???

I think he googled his problem and found cohibakids post... obviously confused.... :unsure::blink:

Just goes to show.. don't google your problems they don't go away that easy..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't know if hes a troll or not but if hes really hurting, he may just want to talk to other that wont judge him the way his friends/family might, as for googled I thought he meant thats how he found this site.

It sounds like he just wanted to hear that maybe it wasn't a shame marriage and he wasn't used, I think maybe after 8 yrs its not likely a green card marriage. Its possible she really loved him but they grew apart.

I wish you the best

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
I don't know if hes a troll or not but if hes really hurting, he may just want to talk to other that wont judge him the way his friends/family might, as for googled I thought he meant thats how he found this site.

It sounds like he just wanted to hear that maybe it wasn't a shame marriage and he wasn't used, I think maybe after 8 yrs its not likely a green card marriage. Its possible she really loved him but they grew apart.

I wish you the best

I gave him a legit # to have someone to talk to.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

8 years of marriage then she left so sure it is not a business one,consider that fate plays a great role and even in most places human nature is different from time to time but when it comes to marriage,children there must be other way of behaving than divorce,she will never be guilty to choose she wanna be alone as she married u with good intentions for 8 years.try a truce may time can heal the relation and goodluck

:dance::dancing::oops::jest:

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.