thetreble

How do you feel about strippers?

306 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Okay, so it's late and I can't sleep and I just got caught up with this thread. A few comments reminded me of the time my cousins took me to a male stripper show in England. (Okay, what the heck is up with all the cousins in my family taking me to strip clubs? :blink::lol: I think it was my cousin's hen night, though.)

Anyway, that stripper in England had to be THE most grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. I won't regale you with all the gory details but there was one time he got up on our table and was swinging his Nibbles and Bits around, and then he grabbed my beer and stirred it with his pecker and gave it back to me. I got up and walked out. I think he did that on purpose because he could tell by my body and facial expressions how grossed out I was and he was trying to get back at me. I definitely didn't fit in with that crass crowd because.... trust me.... it got much worse than that. There was definitely a line crossed between entertainment and obscenity.

Poprocks! Throw in your $10!! I've done my bit! :lol:

iagree.gif

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, that stripper in England had to be THE most grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. I won't regale you with all the gory details but there was one time he got up on our table and was swinging his Nibbles and Bits around, and then he grabbed my beer and stirred it with his pecker and gave it back to me. I got up and walked out. I think he did that on purpose because he could tell by my body and facial expressions how grossed out I was and he was trying to get back at me. I definitely didn't fit in with that crass crowd because.... trust me.... it got much worse than that. There was definitely a line crossed between entertainment and obscenity.

:rofl: OMG!! And I thought women picking up coins with their....... stuff was bad!!! :blink::lol:

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Okay, so it's late and I can't sleep and I just got caught up with this thread. A few comments reminded me of the time my cousins took me to a male stripper show in England. (Okay, what the heck is up with all the cousins in my family taking me to strip clubs? :blink::lol: I think it was my cousin's hen night, though.)

Awww come on Krikit...what, you don't like a good 'COCKtail' :rofl: AHHHHHHAAAAHAHA! Sorry, I had to!

ps....that is nasty....thanks but no thanks to an 'STD on the Rocks!' lol.......

perhaps I will enlighten a few....it is getting late...i'll bring my money tmrw... ;)

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

I went to a strip club when I was 18 years old for a stagette for a girlfriend. I thought it was gross, and degrading. The following year, I went with some work friends to see the Chippendale's. I was embarrassed, and thought it was degrading as well. No more strip clubs for me. I don't believe Gene has ever been. But I can't remember. We're both not into that. I believe it exploits women and having worked with men who sexually offend for 26 years, we won't even go to Hooters or the Tilted Kilt even. Just my opinion. Note that unless things have changed, there are no strip clubs in Saskatchewan.

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
....i'm dying over here...everytime I read this thread, I feel compelled to through in my two cents...only problem is my two cents will end up being about $10 bucks worth! :rofl:

Sprailines...where are they taking him ? :blink:

...i'm getting a hoot out of all the comments though....

... :whistle:

Someplace that isn't sketchy that's for sure. :lol:

I dunno. You got any suggestions?? I want a place where the girls are hot and talented.

You don't go to hooters carla? You are missing out on some AMAZING wings! :lol:

Awww come on Krikit...what, you don't like a good 'COCKtail' :rofl: AHHHHHHAAAAHAHA! Sorry, I had to!

ps....that is nasty....thanks but no thanks to an 'STD on the Rocks!' lol.......

perhaps I will enlighten a few....it is getting late...i'll bring my money tmrw... ;)

I look forward to this. :D

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so when is tryouts? :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah come on poprocks - tell us your stories!

I went to hooters once, with a group from work, probably all guys, but the food was really bad - I mean basically the place had nothing going for it except the...hooters and frankly I wasn't interested :lol:

Timeline
Maybe it depends on the location? I know it's a chain but the hooters in Barrie and NJ both had pretty good wings.

Yeah I don't eat wings, that could be it! Also, the food was served in a basket with paper and the glasses were .... plastic - I felt like a kid at a picnic. They may have upgraded by now!

Men are men, no matter where they are from and my husband talks about how he would never go in a strip club and certainly would never take a woman, as his wife, who was a stripper. He definitely may be one of the rare men who actually respects his wife and does not have tolerance for garbage.

I have strong feelings about my man checking out other women in any way. I think it is degrading and leads the men to believe that is all a woman is good for...her looks. I actually have a rockin body for my age I have no problem acknowledging that a woman is beautiful (even more so than me) and sure there are plenty younger and more "perfect" ones than I, but if I was perfect enough for my husband to marry he best not be spending any money to get his rocks off somewhere else.

Beauty is fleeting....sexuality in that type of setting is very shallow.

There is nothing more fulfilling than being exposed and "one" with someone you truly love, trust and actually being able to go home to them.

What seems empty and frustrating to me is getting a hard on, in a public place, with a skank, who'll do what she does for ANYONE.

Paying essentially for nothing because you ain't going home with her :whistle:

Timeline
Men are men, no matter where they are from and my husband talks about how he would never go in a strip club and certainly would never take a woman, as his wife, who was a stripper. He definitely may be one of the rare men who actually respects his wife and does not have tolerance for garbage.

I doubt he is that 'rare' - in that - i'm sure he is a very nice guy, but I would suggest that many Husbands respect their wives.

I'm also assuming that when you said 'garbage' you meant actual strip clubs as opposed to the women themselves :)

Timeline
Maybe it depends on the location? I know it's a chain but the hooters in Barrie and NJ both had pretty good wings.

Yeah I don't eat wings, that could be it! Also, the food was served in a basket with paper and the glasses were .... plastic - I felt like a kid at a picnic. They may have upgraded by now!

Omg you wanna hear a funny story?

Ethan LOVED owls when he was younger and he was looking through the phone book trying to decide on where he wanted his 6th birthday held. So he saw the hooters logo and was like: "Mom I want to go here!"

Oh out the mouths of babes. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Omg you wanna hear a funny story?

Ethan LOVED owls when he was younger and he was looking through the phone book trying to decide on where he wanted his 6th birthday held. So he saw the hooters logo and was like: "Mom I want to go here!"

Oh out the mouths of babes. :lol:

awww :lol:

Timeline

:lol: Aw, Ethan..haha

Also, like Trailmix said, I hope you are referring to the place it self maybe and not the women as garbage. I don't think strippers are garbage. I see it as a job like the one I go to every day, just a different profession. I don't have respect for those that take it too far, but then I don't have respect for those men who are willing to get involved in that as well.

But, strippers who just strip and let men gawk at them, go for it!

Also, that Cocktail story was hilarious Krikit...HILARIOUS.

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.