thetreble

How do you feel about strippers?

306 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a strip club in Midland, I think it closed down though but it was called The Bar and on the front it said: "Home of warm beer, bad food and ugly women" and the most cracked out girls worked there. I mean there's classy clubs and trashy clubs and this one was TRASHY to the max but thats what made it funny. The funniest was watching a girl attempt to slide down the pole, fall on her head and crawl back up... and she did this all to creed. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
The funniest was watching a girl attempt to slide down the pole, fall on her head and crawl back up... and she did this all to creed. :lol:

:rofl:

I lost my head reading this! hahah

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline

Interesting.. ;) ha ha.. never been, don't think hubby's ever been.. I know he'd never go to one.. and I certainly wouldn't be interested AT all in seeing a guy dance naked.. ewwie.. :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Timeline

My friend is from Midland and he said the girls at that strip club have a full set of teeth between them. LOL

It's all very sad, really.

I have a home movie of my cousin's stag night where we all went to a strip show. It was the funniest night ever! And the guys put on a really good show. It wasn't just dancing around naked. There were themes and everything! :lol: Plus some pretty amazing dancing. The end of the tape has me barging into my guy's bedroom going "I want sex!" And him waking up going "Huh?" :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
My friend is from Midland and he said the girls at that strip club have a full set of teeth between them. LOL

I have a home movie of my cousin's stag night where we all went to a strip show. It was the funniest night ever! And the guys put on a really good show. It wasn't just dancing around naked. There were themes and everything! :lol: Plus some pretty amazing dancing. The end of the tape has me barging into my guy's bedroom going "I want sex!" And him waking up going "Huh?" :lol:

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'd rather see a woman naked than another man naked.

me too!

Oh Charles....Waddaya think, will my ol' lady approve and not get too jealous? :lol:

Arod%20stripper.jpg

:blink: you better give her a good tip or she'll bench press you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I think they smell funny!

;)

Kidding...

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'd much rather spend a night at home doing the naked pretzel with my wife than go to a strip club, so this issue wasn't even a factor in my situation. However like others have said as long as the guy doesn't plan to frequent strib clubs after you get married & nothing worse than a lap dance happened then I wouldn't get too upset about it.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline

Hahahahahahahahaha!

HA!

Geezus... who laughs this much on Monday morning???

FYI: I have NEVER, not once, smelled a stripper.

And I really mean that.

:D

What?? Who?!! :lol:

How are you getting so close to them that you smell them??

:lol:

Haha. You cheater. You added that "kidding" line afterwards.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

It's true!!!

Those girls I can guarantee are on drugs. It is gross! None of them have any talent at all.

Hey have any of you gone to a burlesque show?? My husband is not into strippers at all, but we have gone to a burlesque show together. We'd go again too, those are great!

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have no problems with strippers for Bachelor parties. It's a form of entertainment, a show, there are no feelings involved in my opinion. To me it's almost better than just going to a club and meeting up with random girls or they would be more likely to cheat on with. Strippers are controlled, you can't touch them or go home with them (I mean I suppose you could, but that's not common).

Like others have mentioned, if my husband was a regular at a strip club, I'd find that a bit silly and inappropriate, but once in a while with his buddies is not something I have a problem with. For me, it's a form of entertainment. I would totally go to a nice, higher end strip club with my husband as well. The lower-end/trashy clubs are a bit sad and I would never go to those, but girls in the more elite clubs are pretty hot and talented on the pole. I'm sure they put on a good show.

My husband is going to Atlantic City next weekend with his buddies for a Bachelor party and I honestly don't have any pangs of jealously or think it's immoral or degrading.

He's going to go and have fun and come home to me and that's all that matters. He knows his limits and I trust him.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Interesting topic! I dunno...I think I'm like a lot of ya'll...the bachelors party is one thing. Going for the sake of going...hmmm. I mean, our marriage is secure but really - I'm not so sure I would be okay with a regular strip club outing. Besides, knowing my husband I really can't see him wanting to go to one.

I've never understood why some men (some being the operative word here!) need stuff like this to "stimulate" them to want sex with their wives. I guess that's one part of the male genetics I will never understand...and not sure I want to. :) I know he wouldn't like it if I did that and tbh I haven't any desire to watch some oiled up male stripper slinging his junk around. I certainly don't have money to blow by sticking it in his sweaty crotch either. UGH.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Before we met, we had both been several times. After several visits to several different joints over a span of about 10 years, I reached a point in which I decided I do not like strip clubs and do not want my SO going EVER (with or without me). It was a subject that had been discussed and agreed on before we became serious.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.