justashooter

BORN IN THE USA?

294 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
You're great at posting pics...But not so much explaining why you think it is that he ( or anyone) should not have to prove citizenship-which I think ( especially on this site where we have all had to prove eligibility and citizenship and jump through hoops to prove eligibility for various reasons) is strange.... :thumbs:

It is shiznit that could be ended quickly......

I think the whole assumption that the President is not a born USC is beyond absurd. Really.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm assuming nothing other than everyone elses BC is public record and everyone else has to provide it to prove citizenship or eligibility, why the big stink about him having to do what every other American has to....?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
tinfoilhat.jpg

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
rolleyes.jpg

Why rolling eyes? Everyone has to prove eligibility for employment , don't they? He got the job as Prez, and if some of his 'employers' want verification ( which we ALL have to provide when we take a job)....So what? Plus it would stop the whole 'he isn't American ' crud....So time and resources in the CA court system can be spent on other things ( like sorting out MJ's messed up finances and other important things like that......) :rolleyes:

yes, you do have to prove your eligibilty for employment.... to your companies HR department. Should you have to carry around your employment authorization forms with you to show random people whom you work with? This is retarded, and once again, it's a WorldNet Daily posting........

Yes, actually some people ( alot on here, actually) DO have to carry around with them their employment auth cards/green cards that prove eligibility....Suprised you would think that's 'retarded'.....

Because it is. You have no obligation to prove to people who you work with that you are eligible to work. You do that when you are being processed with human resources.

Ok-well, did he provide proof when he was being 'processed'? PLUS it may be 'retarded' in your opinion, but doesn't USCIS tell Conditional and LPRs to keep their GC and/or EAD on then at all times incase of examination by an official? Well, even if I think it's silly this hoopla over BHO's citizenship-if an official ( like the court system) asks for his eligibility...He should provide it....IMO-Equal treatment for ALL and all that.

You are supposed to carry your GC at all times to prove your status. The EAD thing is news to me. Why on earth would you though? Why is it anyones obligation to prove to their co-workers or people who work beneath their supervision their employment status? There are several foreign born people whom I work with, I don't assume that they are here illegally and demand to see their EAD and GC. That is preposterous and not even legal.

Why doesn't the president oblige the fringe and show him the documented paperwork? Why should he perpetuate this. He submitted his birth certificate when he filed his candidacy. If the conspiracy theorists refuse to accept it, so be it, but he has fulfilled his legal obligation.

birth.jpg

rolleyes.jpg

Why rolling eyes? Everyone has to prove eligibility for employment , don't they? He got the job as Prez, and if some of his 'employers' want verification ( which we ALL have to provide when we take a job)....So what? Plus it would stop the whole 'he isn't American ' crud....So time and resources in the CA court system can be spent on other things ( like sorting out MJ's messed up finances and other important things like that......) :rolleyes:

yes, you do have to prove your eligibilty for employment.... to your companies HR department. Should you have to carry around your employment authorization forms with you to show random people whom you work with? This is retarded, and once again, it's a WorldNet Daily posting........

Yes, actually some people ( alot on here, actually) DO have to carry around with them their employment auth cards/green cards that prove eligibility....Suprised you would think that's 'retarded'.....

Because it is. You have no obligation to prove to people who you work with that you are eligible to work. You do that when you are being processed with human resources.

:thumbs:

This sort of thinking brought us Nazism and other proud dictators - who knew?

So you think it's OK for regular folks who have a GC to be forced to carry it and produce it on demand Nazism? You're right-I didn't know!

Personally, yes I do, and I don't. However, the GC question is not what is at stake in this instance. The president is a US citizen, and like all US citizens has no obligation to answer any such questions or carry around identification.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
You're great at posting pics...But not so much explaining why you think it is that he ( or anyone) should not have to prove citizenship-which I think ( especially on this site where we have all had to prove eligibility and citizenship and jump through hoops to prove eligibility for various reasons) is strange.... :thumbs:

I think the whole assumption that the President is not a born USC is beyond absurd. Really.

honestly len which is more absurd?

the question coming up every other day? or Obama's refusal to produce documentation to end all the questioning?

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

:pop:

Dis gettin GOOD

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

the question coming up every other day? or Obama's refusal to produce documentation to end all the questioning?

Both are equally absurd and devoid of any validity...

Timeline

what if he is an alien? :o we have been fooled! to the mothership!

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
rolleyes.jpg

Ok-well, did he provide proof when he was being 'processed'? PLUS it may be 'retarded' in your opinion, but doesn't USCIS tell Conditional and LPRs to keep their GC and/or EAD on then at all times incase of examination by an official? Well, even if I think it's silly this hoopla over BHO's citizenship-if an official ( like the court system) asks for his eligibility...He should provide it....IMO-Equal treatment for ALL and all that.

You are supposed to carry your GC at all times to prove your status. The EAD thing is news to me. Why on earth would you though? Why is it anyones obligation to prove to their co-workers or people who work beneath their supervision their employment status? There are several foreign born people whom I work with, I don't assume that they are here illegally and demand to see their EAD and GC. That is preposterous and not even legal.

Why doesn't the president oblige the fringe and show him the documented paperwork? Why should he perpetuate this. He submitted his birth certificate when he filed his candidacy. If the conspiracy theorists refuse to accept it, so be it, but he has fulfilled his legal obligation.

birth.jpg

He provided it already? Cool! What's the big clusterfick about then? It's public record like all of ours, lets see it!

I think you are right, of course underlings at work cannot and should not demand squat...but if an official or employer demands to see it-that's different, no?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline

yes they both are. but, 1 man can end it all with 1 document. don't you find it odd he won't produce it?

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
rolleyes.jpg

:thumbs:

This sort of thinking brought us Nazism and other proud dictators - who knew?

So you think it's OK for regular folks who have a GC to be forced to carry it and produce it on demand Nazism? You're right-I didn't know!

Let me see you papers, or card, it's the same thing.

Timeline
Tavo, turn off el rushbo and get back to work :P

political-pictures-rush-limbaugh-myth.jpg

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
rolleyes.jpg

birth.jpg

He provided it already? Cool! What's the big clusterfick about then? It's public record like all of ours, lets see it!

I think you are right, of course underlings at work cannot and should not demand squat...but if an official or employer demands to see it-that's different, no?

They can demand to see proof of your status to work in this country when you are processed for employment. It's not something that can, or will ask for on a regular basis. The controversy regarding Obama's birth certificate is a complete load of ####### from a group of nutjobs. Read this article, it outlines the facts and fiction of this controversy. Mostly, it is about people wanting to see the original birth certificate, and not just a scan or a copy provided by the state of Hawaii.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

yes they both are. but, 1 man can end it all with 1 document. don't you find it odd he won't produce it?

No, why should he pander to the tin foil hat brigade? It's a nonsense, and he should properly ignore it.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .