justashooter

BORN IN THE USA?

294 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
John McCain wasn't born in the USA either.

Why does it matter? Obama would be a natural born US citizen through his mother even if he was born in Africa.

not according to the statute in place in 1961, which required a certain number of years in country residency after a certain age. the tramp just didn't qualify before his birth date.

1952 The Immigration and Nationality Act of June 27, 1952, 66 Stat. 163, 235, 8 U.S. Code Section 1401 (b). (Section 301 of the Act).

"Section 301. (a) The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

"(1) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

Are you saying his mother doesn't meet the residency requirement?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of interest shooter, your morality is a mystery to me. Chinese girls can indulge in multiple partner sex with you and they are great girls, but Obama's mum has a child out of wedlock and she's a tramp. How does that work, exactly?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

she was 17 when he was born, so not physically possible, unless you count it in "dog years" (which might be appropriate, having seen a pix or two of her)

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Oh, a tramp and a ######? And you expect people to take you seriously? I don't think so, no, I do not think so :lol:

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Just out of interest shooter, your morality is a mystery to me. Chinese girls can indulge in multiple partner sex with you and they are great girls, but Obama's mum has a child out of wedlock and she's a tramp. How does that work, exactly?

his "mum" did not conform to the cultural norm, hun. that was 1961, and she was tramping at the age of 16 with an older black guy who already had wives back in his own country, but happened to have enough cash to escape them to HI for the purpose of trying some white meat. she groupied him because she got knocked up. then that didn't work out so well, nor did the next one (a remarkably similar situation), so she dumped the kid on her mother and got stoned for a decade. not in any way shape or form comparable to my activities.

she was 17 when he was born, so not physically possible, unless you count it in "dog years" (which might be appropriate, having seen a pix or two of her)

how can she have been 17 when she was born in 1942 and he was born in 1961?

90day.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

his "mum" did not conform to the cultural norm, hun. that was 1961, and she was tramping at the age of 16 with an older black guy who already had wives back in his own country, but happened to have enough cash to escape them to HI for the purpose of trying some white meat. she groupied him because she got knocked up. then that didn't work out so well, nor did the next one (a remarkably similar situation), so she dumped the kid on her mother and got stoned for a decade. not in any way shape or form comparable to my activities.

The cultural norm you are talking about seems to be a euphemism for the stereotype that its ok for men to be promiscuous, but not women.

Timeline

cert on that? in either case, she wasn't present in the USA for 1825 days after acheiving the age of 14, as she spent much of the year barry was born in africa. it's still impossible.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He was born August 4, 1961. Obama's mother was born on November 29, 1942.

She was 18 years, 8 months and 6 days old when Barack was born.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

So what? Seriously, you don't understand a personal moral code at all from this and from other posts. One wonders just how you manage to function - presuming you do of course.

Clearly one that changes at whim. In his view, when he has sex with women out of wedlock these are bonny lasses, when someone else does it, they can be castigated as sluts. The mind, as usual, boggles :lol:

cert on that? in either case, she wasn't present in the USA for 1825 days after acheiving the age of 14, as she spent much of the year barry was born in africa. it's still impossible.

I'm sure when Obama was born, Anne Dunham certain that she had just birthed the future president studied the constitution and laws concerning citizenship and anticipated that she would not only need to forge his birth certificate, but her own birth certificate as well.

She had a high class forgery expert on hand in the birthing room who re-did all her passports and drivers license and even her student ID to reflect that. Like I say, she was one canny b!tch

90day.jpg