294 posts in this topic

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro[/url] (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995),

On August 4, 1961, at age 18, she gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II.

so she got knocked up 5 days after she turned 18?

hell, maybe she got the black snake as a birthday present. prolly had it long before then, statistical probabilities on impregmentation and such...

Again, so what? Does it offend you that she had sex with a black man? Does the resulting offspring offend you because it is mixed race? You really should address these issues if it does because something is amiss, particularly as you have a foreign bride, if you can't accept that other people also make choices to have sex with people from outside of their cultural norms.

Imagine, for example, how you are going to react with a mixed race child in your home, should you decide to procreate with your chinese bride.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
But Chinese culture isn't your culture, is it... Besides - that just seems like code for "dirty old man"

I guess if we follow the "when in Rome" reasoning - you'd be OK with pitching a few stones at an adulterer in Saudi Arabia. After all, its cultural.

BTW - did chen feng chen look anything like this?

ming.jpg

most of my chinese friends describe me as "half chinese". it's as close as i'll ever be allowed by han people, who are terriffic racists.

actually, chen was reportedly bald as an 8 ball. that fellow is wearing ming costume, though. he should be mongol if in ming attire, but looks to be caucasian made up to look asian. chen would have been seen in traditional western business attire in a european style when not in a russian style military uniform. he was thoroughly urbanised through exposure to western traders in shandong harbour cities.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline
Again, so what? Does it offend you that she had sex with a black man? Does the resulting offspring offend you because it is mixed race? You really should address these issues if it does because something is amiss, particularly as you have a foreign bride, if can't accept that other people also make choices to have sex with people from outside of their cultural norms.

she didn't offend me. it all happened before i was born. she offended her family and her culture.

anglo/asian mix is no surprise in America today. it happens all the time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

see?

the guy knows a lot :yes:

don't let these uneducated VJers discourage you shooter keep supplying us with valuable information about the Chinese culture and its alpha males :thumbs:

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Again, so what? Does it offend you that she had sex with a black man? Does the resulting offspring offend you because it is mixed race? You really should address these issues if it does because something is amiss, particularly as you have a foreign bride, if can't accept that other people also make choices to have sex with people from outside of their cultural norms.

she didn't offend me. it all happened before i was born. she offended her family and her culture.

So then why make it an issue?

don't let these uneducated VJers discourage you shooter keep supplying us with valuable information about the Chinese culture and its alpha males :thumbs:

White Tiger say boink lots of women, you must!

Prove your manhood, you will! Cultural it is!

Edited by Private Pike

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro[/url] (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995),

On August 4, 1961, at age 18, she gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II.

so she got knocked up 5 days after she turned 18?

hell, maybe she got the black snake as a birthday present. prolly had it long before then, statistical probabilities on impregmentation and such...

winprize.jpg

Timeline

Prove your manhood, you will!

see? they are already learning shooters!!

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
see?

the guy knows a lot :yes:

mexico had a few alpha males, until the spaniards moved in. but then, spaniards haven't had many alphas since 1588 as compared to other caucasians, now have they?

If it didn't offend you, then what exactly is your rationale for calling her a tramp? I see no other use for such words unless you wish to convey contempt. I am sure you will attempt to relatavise the use of this word once again, further confirming that you either do not understand your own actions, or that it is deliberately provocative but you are not even man enough to own up to that if past performance is anything to go by.

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Prove your manhood, you will!

see? they are already learning shooters!!

No - I just saw that 80's movie "The Last Dragon" the other day. You can learn lots about other cultures from 80's films! (and people who never left the 80's)

Timeline
mexico had a few alpha males, until the spaniards moved in. but then, spaniards haven't had many alphas since 1588 as compared to other caucasians, now have they?

wooooow, I didn't know that...

I don't know don't ask me man, you are the one with all the knowledge. I wouldn't think in a 1000 years to steal your spotlight no no no

Have the people from China given you a chinese name? I bet is something like "he who knows everything" :yes:

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

This is rich. And we all play into it. Congrats to all of us.

Play being the operative word. I find it most amusing watching Shooter dig himself into the most enormous holes. If I didn't find it entertaining, be assured I would not do it.

Edited by Madame Cleo