NickD

Doesn't anyone like to dance in America??

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
There is a difference between

- To like

- To know how or have rhythm

WORD.

There is a further distinction for those that THINK they have rhythm.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dancing is a lot of fun, I enjoy it when I have a dancing partner that knows what he is doing ;)

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
as a single man i discovered that dancing well could get me into more women's pants than all the alcohol and flowers and chocolate and jewelry on the face of the earth. there is something about the seduction involved in taking a woman from a formalised two step into stiflingly erotic trash dance over a few hours in a club that women just can't resist. if you inhale during the process deeply enough, you can smell the moisture forming.

Ya actually...as a woman who frequently clubs multiple times a week between the ages of 17-22, the reason I don't go anymore is because of what you just stated.

Sick.

so you just wanna go listen to the music? no problem. i always brought my own women when we went dancing. picking up stuff on the floor is just too hazardous. every one of them enjoyed the experience, especially the uptight ones who had never been in "dangerous places". those i usually took to clubs that changed from white bread to ethnic at 10PM.

How did you handle all that moisture?

15.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

they should hire a chacal in every single disco in the US

ta tara ta ra ta ra ta taaaaan! :rofl:

pa_donfran_show_chacal_h.jpg

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ha, recalled those USO dances, 10,000 guys and maybe one or two gals. In high school, had sock hops, in college, oh well, differential equations. Played some latin music on our stereo, man, can my old lady shake it, only mistake I made was referring to her as my old lady, LOL. When living in farm country, we had square dancing, but did catch a program on that RFD channel where they have polka dancing of all places in Stevens Point, WI, but never looked that up.

Wife conned me into taking her to what I thought was an ancient Latin American art show, a National Geographics photographer was even there handing out autografs. But her main reason was a couple of dance instructors were there giving free lessons. Afer two hours of that stuff, I graduated from the two step to the 2.2 step. The woman instructor came up to me to tell me what a pretty wife I have, said, I already know that. But she grabbed me to show me a few steps.

as a single man i discovered that dancing well could get me into more women's pants than all the alcohol and flowers and chocolate and jewelry on the face of the earth. there is something about the seduction involved in taking a woman from a formalised two step into stiflingly erotic trash dance over a few hours in a club that women just can't resist. if you inhale during the process deeply enough, you can smell the moisture forming.

Ya actually...as a woman who frequently clubs multiple times a week between the ages of 17-22, the reason I don't go anymore is because of what you just stated.

Sick.

so you just wanna go listen to the music? no problem. i always brought my own women when we went dancing. picking up stuff on the floor is just too hazardous. every one of them enjoyed the experience, especially the uptight ones who had never been in "dangerous places". those i usually took to clubs that changed from white bread to ethnic at 10PM.

How did you handle all that moisture?

15.jpg

Excellent!

This product may need a rebranding for the JS dancin' entourage, tho.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
it's a wonderful way of extending the process of lovemaking with someone you care about. it's an endorphin maker and a guaranteed high. it's a natural thing that exists in all cultures from the beginning of time. maybe some day you will learn to enjoy it with someone you trust. sorry to hear that you have been burned to this pleasure.

:rofl:

This response just left me howling! I'm not if it's because you are serious and it's funny, or if you are joking and it's still funny.

Oh and sweaty men putting their hands up your skirt on a packed dance floor didn't burn my of my pleasure to dance in night clubs, it was just plain gross! Men can't keep their hands to themselves in packed night clubs it seems.

Little too much of the drink!

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

- To like

Dance and have fun you snob.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
it's a wonderful way of extending the process of lovemaking with someone you care about. it's an endorphin maker and a guaranteed high. it's a natural thing that exists in all cultures from the beginning of time. maybe some day you will learn to enjoy it with someone you trust. sorry to hear that you have been burned to this pleasure.

:rofl:

This response just left me howling! I'm not if it's because you are serious and it's funny, or if you are joking and it's still funny.

Oh and sweaty men putting their hands up your skirt on a packed dance floor didn't burn my of my pleasure to dance in night clubs, it was just plain gross! Men can't keep their hands to themselves in packed night clubs it seems.

Little too much of the drink!

Some women are kind of that way too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

- To like

WORD.

Agreed. Some folks should just not be allowed to dance --- cruel and unusual punishment for the onlookers :dead:

Or highly entertaining depending on how you look at it.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

- To like

WORD.

Agreed. Some folks should just not be allowed to dance --- cruel and unusual punishment for the onlookers :dead:

Or highly entertaining depending on how you look at it.

Also true. Its not the same thing as reading an idiot be an idiot. With dancing at least there's the potential to improve.

Or maybe not and it is the same.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Ever here of the Go Go Power Rangers? I'd imagine probably not! Anyways, they do this dance called Jerkin'....They've gotten pretty popular on YouTube. I've seen a lot of their videos and they're somewhat entertaining to watch...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1