N.Y. congressman blasts Michael Jackson as ‘pervert’

79 posts in this topic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
That was so uncalled for from a congressman. Just stupid to say out loud. I guarantee he has something in his closet.

You may be right. So many a times people that righteously boast certain things are the ones hiding the very same behavior they condemn.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

It's not at all perverse that by making the video this King has added yet more fuel to the MJ death fire now is it? :lol: Making political hay out of a death is about as perverse as you can get if you ask me, but of course, no one did :)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
In some families, sleeping in the bed with the children is perfectly normal. I guess the US society is so scared that it can't behave properly even the thought of spending any time in bed with a child is considered shocking.

were these his kids? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
In some families, sleeping in the bed with the children is perfectly normal. I guess the US society is so scared that it can't behave properly even the thought of spending any time in bed with a child is considered shocking.

chinese women usually have the child in the marital bed until he is 5. the husband is usually in his mistress' bed.

one of my wife's chinese friends complains that her American husband doesn't bang her often enough, but refuses to put the 3 year old child into his own room. the husband sleeps downstairs on the couch. it's hilarious.

There you go, that proves it. The marital bed is for sex, not sleeping.

especially if it's a double king. i keep telling her we can solve her friend's problem, but...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

chinese women usually have the child in the marital bed until he is 5. the husband is usually in his mistress' bed.

one of my wife's chinese friends complains that her American husband doesn't bang her often enough, but refuses to put the 3 year old child into his own room. the husband sleeps downstairs on the couch. it's hilarious.

There you go, that proves it. The marital bed is for sex, not sleeping.

especially if it's a double king. i keep telling her we can solve her friend's problem, but...

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Equally as creepy on top of the likely pedophilia that money bought is the strange idolatry that is going to spur a run on everything MJ much like everything Elvis.

It is very sickening as well to see the overshadowing with this public whoopla and mass consumerism spawning from eBay/craigslist sellers with a buck to be made at the expense of weak-minded fools out there.

People seriously need an escape to their realities. I suggest volunteering to make a difference in this world. Even MJ might approve.

As the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy this stuff.

Dead pervert, FTW

ita.

what kinda moron gets sued, settles outta court, and then goes back to the same shenanigans that got him in court to begin with?

But he didn't get convicted and the second accuser has already admitted to lying to get money.

And so are you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
One word: Jelousy.

This guy who is creating something that doesn't exist is outright jealous that Michael Jackson gets more attention than himself. :rofl:

of course, that must be it!

May he rest in peace! (F)

Edited by ddartt1

Timeline
Dead pervert, FTW

ita.

what kinda moron gets sued, settles outta court, and then goes back to the same shenanigans that got him in court to begin with?

But he didn't get convicted and the second accuser has already admitted to lying to get money.

and who put themself in that situation again? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
Dead pervert, FTW

ita.

Ditto. A grown man that sleeps in the same bed with children who are not his kids is one fvcked up dude. Glad he is dead, now let's move on.

Dead pervert, FTW

ita.

If he wasn't guilty, then how did he put himself in the situation again?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Dead pervert, FTW

ita.

Ditto. A grown man that sleeps in the same bed with children who are not his kids is one fvcked up dude. Glad he is dead, now let's move on.

He certainley was a fvcked up dude. But that still doesn't say that he was a child molester. And he gave tens of millions of dollars to child related charities around the world, long before any of this molestion stuff was started.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

brother spooky- the dude admitted to sharing his bed with children. That is not something a healthy adult male does. Sick.

I'm not disputing that point one bit. It still doesn't mean he molested anyone. His behavior was bizzare and far from what would be considered normal.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015