peejay

N.Y. congressman blasts Michael Jackson as ‘pervert’

79 posts in this topic

In some families, sleeping in the bed with the children is perfectly normal. I guess the US society is so scared that it can't behave properly even the thought of spending any time in bed with a child is considered shocking.

How about sleeping in the same bed with other people's kids? Explain away that one.

Anyone want to loan their kids to Uncle Rich for a weekend? Free Jesus juice.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I 'explain it away'? I am not responsible for the actions of other parents. If they thought it was acceptable for their kids to sleep in the same bed, that's what they thought. It still does not make him a molester. I don't know if he was or not but I as I don't know, and he was not convicted of a crime, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Cool. I have no criminal record so everyone send your kids my way.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Why would anyone do that? If you feel that your child is being looked after properly, you allow them to be with another adult 'in loco parentis' If you do not, you do not. It's really that simple. MJ did not, as far as I know, pluck kids off the streets and force them into bed with him. Perhaps he did but I am not aware of it.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

So you're announcing your intention to be a pedophile?

:rofl:

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
brother spooky- the dude admitted to sharing his bed with children. That is not something a healthy adult male does. Sick.

I'm not disputing that point one bit. It still doesn't mean he molested anyone. His behavior was bizzare and far from what would be considered normal.

There yah go. One less fvcked up dude in the world. Let's not give this freak sainthood -- he is not John Lennon FFS

As for the parents, I would hang them by the you know what.

Most people are mourning the loss of a great entertainer... not the loss of a great man (there's a difference). MJ was a very flawed & eccentric person, but as an entertainer he stood above all others. It seems to me that the Peter King guy & some people in this thread are having a hard time differentiating between the entertainer & the man. Also as others have said I have no doubt that Peter King has some skeletons in his closet as well.

There's not 1 ounce of difference. Nada. Thats babble talk!!

Of course there is. Hitler was a great speaker, but not a great man.

Well I don't think Hitler is a good example, but I get the point. I would go with Pete Rose as a better example... great baseball player who did something off the field that he shouldn't have done (bet on sports). There is absolutely a difference between MJ the entertainer & MJ the man IMO. Would I have let MJ babysit my kids? Hell no! Would I have gone to his concert? Sure.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

So you're announcing your intention to be a pedophile?

Maybe his hometown media can get this is in the news. Some kid can say Lucky molested him and his reputation is destroyed. Of course Lucky made the offer publicly on the internt. MJ wasn't so blatant.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
brother spooky- the dude admitted to sharing his bed with children. That is not something a healthy adult male does. Sick.

I'm not disputing that point one bit. It still doesn't mean he molested anyone. His behavior was bizzare and far from what would be considered normal.

There yah go. One less fvcked up dude in the world. Let's not give this freak sainthood -- he is not John Lennon FFS

Most people are mourning the loss of a great entertainer... not the loss of a great man (there's a difference). MJ was a very flawed & eccentric person, but as an entertainer he stood above all others. It seems to me that the Peter King guy & some people in this thread are having a hard time differentiating between the entertainer & the man. Also as others have said I have no doubt that Peter King has some skeletons in his closet as well.

And Hitler made the trains run on-time.... should we honor him for these type things?

:P

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

And Hitler made the trains run on-time.... should we honor him for these type things?

Again Hitler is a bad example. Point is MJ was a flawed person, but he was a great entertainer & he did a lot of positive things as well (e.g. he was a philanthropist & supported several worthy causes). Moreover almost every time someone denounces the behavior of another person it turns out the accuser did stuff as bad or worse than the accusee. I don't know anything about Peter King but my hunch is he falls into this category as well (i.e. a hypocrite).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Have to put more CD's in my car, still a subject on our PBS radio. But found one comment interesting, society tends to idolize these stars and even live their lives through them. With one very mild suggestion:

GET A LIFE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Again Hitler is a bad example. Point is MJ was a flawed person, but he was a great entertainer & he did a lot of positive things as well (e.g. he was a philanthropist & supported several worthy causes). Moreover almost every time someone denounces the behavior of another person it turns out the accuser did stuff as bad or worse than the accusee. I don't know anything about Peter King but my hunch is he falls into this category as well (i.e. a hypocrite).

It's amusing that "with evidence" you can't bring yourself to find Jackson guilty...... yet with no evidence you condemn Peter King.

Now let me be clear here, this is a board on the internet.. not a court of law or even a column in a publication.

My condemning if MJ are not based on diligent research as would be required in a serious forum, just my observations from his interviews and the court proceedings.

If his earlier victims have really recanted their claims, why doesn't someone post them here so we might realize this guy has been falsely accused (railroaded).

Somehow there is this suggestion that people who have sex with children are cruel monsters in all aspects.

From the few cases I have known about this is far from the truth.

Jackson donating money to childrens causes would be consistent as many molesters actually do like and care about kids .. but it is combined with a warped perversion to be intimate with them..... isn't this why people so often say.... I never would have guessed it was him.

These football coaches or boyscout leaders (who molest) most often "do like kids", they like to help them.

MJ outreach towards children is meaningless as to his guilt or innocence concerning crimes with children.

Making out-of court settlements are not very relevant either as famous people often have to "make things go away".... fighting it in court hardly clears ones name (obviously)... and a settlement is usually not an admission of guilt.

The biggest rap I have on Jackson is him giving wine in his bedroom to kids... after being investigated for this things once before.

Can anyone show this did not happen?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

It's amusing that "with evidence" you can't bring yourself to find Jackson guilty...... yet with no evidence you condemn Peter King.

Now let me be clear here, this is a board on the internet.. not a court of law or even a column in a publication.

My condemning if MJ are not based on diligent research as would be required in a serious forum, just my observations from his interviews and the court proceedings.

If his earlier victims have really recanted their claims, why doesn't someone post them here so we might realize this guy has been falsely accused (railroaded).

Somehow there is this suggestion that people who have sex with children are cruel monsters in all aspects.

From the few cases I have known about this is far from the truth.

Jackson donating money to childrens causes would be consistent as many molesters actually do like and care about kids .. but it is combined with a warped perversion to be intimate with them..... isn't this why people so often say.... I never would have guessed it was him.

These football coaches or boyscout leaders (who molest) most often "do like kids", they like to help them.

MJ outreach towards children is meaningless as to his guilt or innocence concerning crimes with children.

Making out-of court settlements are not very relevant either as famous people often have to "make things go away".... fighting it in court hardly clears ones name (obviously)... and a settlement is usually not an admission of guilt.

The biggest rap I have on Jackson is him giving wine in his bedroom to kids... after being investigated for this things once before.

Can anyone show this did not happen?

1. I didn't find Jackson guilty of anything other than being eccentric... he was never convicted of being a child molester & there is reasonable doubt that he actually was one. There is however little doubt that he was a psychologically tortured man with some deep-seeded issues, but whether or not he engaged in deviate behavior with kids is unclear.

2. You are being a hypocrite by condemning MJ but at the same time attacking me for "condemning" Peter King. You admitted that you base your perception of MJ on what you have seen second hand... through the media. Likewise I am basing my presumption of Peter King being a (likely) hypocrite based on the upteen cases of Person A denouncing the behavior of B & it turns out later that A is no better than B. Like you there was no "diligent research" involved (I stated that I didn't even know who Peter King is & I specifically called my opinion a hunch).