peejay

N.Y. congressman blasts Michael Jackson as ‘pervert’

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Paying millions to settle a child molestation case out of court speaks volumes. The innocent man (imo) would NEVER settle on anything of that nature...

but think about it.. what parent would take the money and let the alleged pedophile go free?

I'm sorry but if some person molested my child no amount of money would make me go away..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying millions to settle a child molestation case out of court speaks volumes. The innocent man (imo) would NEVER settle on anything of that nature...

but think about it.. what parent would take the money and let the alleged pedophile go free?

I'm sorry but if some person molested my child no amount of money would make me go away..

:thumbs: That's the way I feel too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
brother spooky- the dude admitted to sharing his bed with children. That is not something a healthy adult male does. Sick.

I'm not disputing that point one bit. It still doesn't mean he molested anyone. His behavior was bizzare and far from what would be considered normal.

There yah go. One less fvcked up dude in the world. Let's not give this freak sainthood -- he is not John Lennon FFS

As for the parents, I would hang them by the you know what.

brother spooky- the dude admitted to sharing his bed with children. That is not something a healthy adult male does. Sick.

I'm not disputing that point one bit. It still doesn't mean he molested anyone. His behavior was bizzare and far from what would be considered normal.

There yah go. One less fvcked up dude in the world. Let's not give this freak sainthood -- he is not John Lennon FFS

If he did molest kids, he's received his just due. If he's guilty of being a freak and harmed no one...........

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

That doesn't change the facts one bit. No innocent man would pay hush money. And an innocent celeb with unlimited resources? Cman.

I bet you wouldn't let your kids have a slumber party in a grown man's bed either ;)

That doesn't change the facts one bit. No innocent man would pay hush money. And an innocent celeb with unlimited resources? Cman.

I bet you wouldn't let your kids have a slumber party in a grown man's bed either ;)

Of course I wouldn't. Funny why so many parents did, isn't it?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Right, so that answers your q on 'what type of parent would take the money and let the alleged pedophile go free' ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most people are mourning the loss of a great entertainer... not the loss of a great man (there's a difference). MJ was a very flawed & eccentric person, but as an entertainer he stood above all others. It seems to me that the Peter King guy & some people in this thread are having a hard time differentiating between the entertainer & the man. Also as others have said I have no doubt that Peter King has some skeletons in his closet as well.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Right, so that answers your q on 'what type of parent would take the money and let the alleged pedophile go free' ;)

Not if the child was really molested. I would like to think that a parent would want justice for the damage done, not a check.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Most people are mourning the loss of a great entertainer... not the loss of a great man (there's a difference). MJ was a very flawed & eccentric person, but as an entertainer he stood above all others. It seems to me that the Peter King guy & some people in this thread are having a hard time differentiating between the entertainer & the man. Also as others have said I have no doubt that Peter King has some skeletons in his closet as well.

There's not 1 ounce of difference. Nada. Thats babble talk!!

There's not 1 ounce of difference. Nada. Thats babble talk!!

Of course there is. Hitler was a great speaker, but not a great man.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Not if the child was really molested. I would like to think that a parent would want justice for the damage done, not a check.

*sigh*

cos the parents are sending their kids to sleep in his bed for sh!ts and giggles. cman man

Sorry, I see it differently. Whether he was a molester or not, we may never know. I question any parent who would even let their child be in the presence of someone that they thought was a molester, much less let them sleep at his house. But that's just me.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015