Danno

Serial Killer on the loose in SC

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow, that's a lot of murders really quickly. I come from a small town in North Georgia (not near the murders) but I can't even imagine how the community must be reacting.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Wow, that's a lot of murders really quickly. I come from a small town in North Georgia (not near the murders) but I can't even imagine how the community must be reacting.

Some of the folks on the news say 'they're ready and loaded' to confront this sick #######.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, I can imagine that!! I think the Sherrif (or whoever it was) gave good advice for people to not go knocking on doors. 'Round those parts, or at least where I live, the townspeople would be getting together old school style and trying to do the job for the police. Which is totally understandable, but potentially dangerous.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Absolutely. I am somehow reminded of the gung-ho types I read here... ready to blow away mostly anyone at the drop of a dime. From a distance with a scope, sure... but at point blank range I am sure the odds aren't stacked in many people's advantage.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

My parents moved to my city from Gaffney a couple of years ago, and now I'm glad for another reason. Hope they catch that monster soon. It's one of those close communities where everyone knows everyone, and I can't imagine how frightened people there must be now.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
A serial killer is a typical white male, 20-30, and most of them are usually in the USA.

A mass killer is a a very angry and frustrated white male, 25-40, who may be suffering from some sort of mental problem.

Your conclusion, Danno? I'd like to get your thoughts on this statistic.

My friend the facts are.. what they are.

You don't see me trying to cloud the truth of the stats like you and others often do.

If I were a cop, I would be "primarily" looking for the most logical, typical perp in this case and any other.

I also hope when they catch this guy he gets fried in "The Chair".

See how "even handed" I am :)

Danno, there's a difference between a fact and drawing a conclusion based on facts. Since you openly gave your conclusion that you believe there is a connection between being a homosexual and pedophilia, I'd like to know what kind of conclusion would you draw from these facts about mass murderers above?

I'm starting to "conclude" your interest in Gays and Pedo sex is growing, you made the charge in a "news" related thread and now your interest has brought it up here too.

Why are you having trouble staying on-topic?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ohh I think they found the Killer in Gaston county, here in NC

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
A serial killer is a typical white male, 20-30, and most of them are usually in the USA.

A mass killer is a a very angry and frustrated white male, 25-40, who may be suffering from some sort of mental problem.

You don't see me trying to cloud the truth of the stats like you and others often do.

If I were a cop, I would be "primarily" looking for the most logical, typical perp in this case and any other.

Danno, there's a difference between a fact and drawing a conclusion based on facts. Since you openly gave your conclusion that you believe there is a connection between being a homosexual and pedophilia, I'd like to know what kind of conclusion would you draw from these facts about mass murderers above?

I'm starting to "conclude" your interest in Gays and Pedo sex is growing, you made the charge in a "news" related thread and now your interest has brought it up here too.

Both of you knock it off... people are dying & that is far more important than your pissing contest.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Both of you knock it off... people are dying & that is far more important than your pissing contest.

Not only that but it's off topic to the thread.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

This just in... police feel they just killed the suspect in a burglary attempt:

http://news.aol.com/article/south-carolina...killer%2F557610

I hope they are right.

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
This just in... police feel they just killed the suspect in a burglary attempt:

http://news.aol.com/article/south-carolina...killer%2F557610

I really hope this is the guy they are looking for. I can't imagine the terror the people of that town must be feelings. I hope this is the person they are looking for and they hang him good!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

I really hope this is the guy they are looking for. I can't imagine the terror the people of that town must be feelings. I hope this is the person they are looking for and they hang him good!

Well, if it is the guy, he's dead already. So no hanging, methinks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, if it is the guy, he's dead already. So no hanging, methinks.

they can't do that, just to make sure? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

they can't do that, just to make sure? :unsure:

I suppose they could if they wanted. They also go a step further and let people throw things at his body, just for funsies. I think that would go over well.