64 posts in this topic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love that picture....thank you.

Today feels very strange. I keep thinking I have to feed her, make sure her water is fresh, let her out....

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I love that picture....thank you.

Today feels very strange. I keep thinking I have to feed her, make sure her water is fresh, let her out....

Her spirit is beside you. (F)

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

An inappropriate post has been removed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Dearest Nagi,

I just read this post. Your beloved Pup was surely blessed to have 17 years with you!

Peace be to you and your Beagle!

MarkNAAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
An inappropriate post has been removed.

Be lucky we did not get to it, thanks Kathryn.

Nagi's how are you today my sister in arms ??

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

NArocks...Just feeling somewhat empty, but doing alright. Thanks for asking.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
She was 17. I think her heart gave out, and she passed away about 20 minutes ago in my arms. :crying:

I know she is happy in paradise now with her brothers and sisters who went before her. She will forever be in my heart.

Beagles are the cutest dogs ever. I am so sorry I had two beagles when I was married and my ex got them in the divorce. I miss them so much so I feel your pain :crying:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ireland

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-13

Check Cashed: 2009-03-16

Touched : 2009-06-25

Touched : 2009-07-22

RFE: 2009-06-26

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-29

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-08-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-09-11

Packet 4 Received :2009-09-18 - got no letter. Just a phone call.

Interview Date : 2009-09-22

Visa Received : 2009-09-25

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: Timeline

Awww NAGI!!! HUGS babes.....I'm so sorry for your loss.

You know I just "adopted" (well found her) a little beagle...she's about 6-9 months old. What a cutie pie. I have named her Penelope! My hubby just calls her Penny. :P She and Angus are best buddies and he can't stop cuddling with her...I will have to post pictures soon!

May your little beagle rest in peace...what an amazing amount of time she had with you and thank god you rescued her and gave her a wonderful happy home with other loved pets! (F)

She was 17. I think her heart gave out, and she passed away about 20 minutes ago in my arms. :crying:

I know she is happy in paradise now with her brothers and sisters who went before her. She will forever be in my heart.

:(

So sad.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Timeline

So sorry to hear of your loss (F)

Dunno if this helps or not, but I hope it will. Someone sent it to me when I lost my beloved Westie, Prince after 12.5 years.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Timeline
So sorry to hear of your loss (F)

Dunno if this helps or not, but I hope it will. Someone sent it to me when I lost my beloved Westie, Prince after 12.5 years.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

:crying::crying: That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with me.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nagi I heard you mention earlier in MENA that you had to cremate your dog. I am so sorry for your loss. Sounds like your little doggy had a long life and was able to be where it needed to be when it was time. I know it's hard, but it's in a better place. Hugs. (F)

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Thanks, 100% AAF. Well, the sad news is they could not cremate her today, although I did take her there and they saw to it properly that she will be preserved until tomorrow morning. I will go there tomorrow bright and early and watch her ' go in ' and later they will call me and I will go back to watch her ' come

out ' then bring her home.

kodasmall3.jpg